Twiliscael

The Legend of Korra  

78 users have voted

1. 1. Have you watched the show yet?

• Yes
    • No
    • I haven't yet, but I will
    • Korra? What's that?

This has been a very good beginning. I'm sad that Toph is gone, she was my favorite character, but the new characters seem all very good.

The transition from Aang's era to Korra's era is very nice too, you can fell the 20's in there (or 30's?) Though I don't like how Korra whipped out three elements at 4 or 5, everything else clicks ok with me.

I'll just leave this character chart here. You know, just in case your interested in some of the characters relation.

Posted Image

Thanks.

Anyone else crazy to know who is Lin's father?

Ah yes.

Finally, they made a sequel.

But I am quite curious on how Toph died, but Katara is still alive.

Edited by Pilot

Ah yes.

Finally, they made a sequel.

But I am quite curious on how Toph died, but Katara is still alive.

Yeah, I want to know how both Toph and Aand could have died before Katara. The only explanation I can think of is: the plot needed it

Edited by Lirael

Thanks.

Anyone else crazy to know who is Lin's father?

Yes. Because I want to see somebody manly and badass enough to be with Toph.

And Toph probably died saving an entire city from some hideous natural disaster while fighting off hundreds of bandits or something. After she won, her body could no longer contain her awesomeness, so her spirit left and went to the spirit world and is currently kicking the shit out of Ko or something.

Anyway, I'm loving this series. And I'm loving how Amon is Dr. Doom :D

Checking the korra tags on tumblr, I finally remembered why I always stayed away from the ATLA fanbase: they are actually starting the

shipping wars already! Dear Celestia guys, it's been 4 episodes, you can't be so invested on a ship already, chill out!

I haven't even seen Korra yet since I'm in the U.K. We have the crappiest shows but I loved A:TLAB so I should love this new series.

Yeah, I want to know how both Toph and Aand could have died before Katara. The only explanation I can think of is: the plot needed it

I don't know about Toph but I am guessing that since Aang was trapped in that iceberg for a long, long time that it affected his ageing process and thus made it so that his body caught up with how old he should have been. Just a thought though. I mean, he was in that iceberg for about 100 years.

Also, any news on whether or not Azula/Zuko are still alive? Man, I wanna get into this new series...

Edited by Gingerpotato

• 1 month later...

Checking the korra tags on tumblr, I finally remembered why I always stayed away from the ATLA fanbase: they are actually starting the

shipping wars already! Dear Celestia guys, it's been 4 episodes, you can't be so invested on a ship already, chill out!

The show hints at so much though, the relationship possibilities are surprisingly endless here. :o

• 3 weeks later...

Zuko IS still alive if anyone is wondering. He relinqushed his title as Fire Lord and gave it to his daughter. Now he is exploring the world. With that in mind does anyone think he will make a reapearance? If so in what way?

(edited)

Zuko IS still alive if anyone is wondering. He relinqushed his title as Fire Lord and gave it to his daughter. Now he is exploring the world. With that in mind does anyone think he will make a reapearance? If so in what way?

maybe he will an awesome old dude like uncle iroh! Edited by OhMyGodPancakes

I think he'd want t keep it. Because now he sees it more as a token of his accomplishments. He even said that getting banished was the best thing that ever happened to him. Also I think the writers would keep it in there because its awesome

Any theories on who Amon is?

I'm thinking either a descendant of Jet or Aang.

Also, does anybody else think that Korra will eventually learn to spirit bend, and give bending back to all those who lost it to Amon? Probably at the end of season 2 or something.

(edited)

Also, does anybody else think that Korra will eventually learn to spirit bend, and give bending back to all those who lost it to Amon? Probably at the end of season 2 or something.

I think so for sure. It wouldn't be a happy ending if all those who lost their bending didn't get it back. But most likely in the last season or on the last episode of the second to last season. I don't think season 2 will be the last, its just the only other confirmed one, I heard its going to be Book 2: Metal Edited by Krystal