Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Drawing OC's - Breaking Art Block

Skygunner

BUT THERE IS A CATCH,  not first come first serve.

So how do you get a free OC doodle?   Just post your OC and a character profile.

That means a picture, AND WORDS

linking to a already filled out profile of something is fine, I'll read it up and try to get a feel for the character.

If they appeal to my creative side,  I doodle it.  If they don't, I don't doodle it!

Simple,  easy,  go, go, go!!!!

What sorta quality can you expect?   Well.  

http://oranjekyu.deviantart.com/

that quality. 

Best of luck,  thanks in advance for helping me break some art block with your OC's.

Clarification

POSTING DOESN'T GUARANTEE ARTWORK

Edited by Skygunner

Oh, then I'll let you know if I can find an OC with a profile.

Take your time ok!!!!

I'm gonna be checking on this pretty regularly,  and doubt I'll get back logged.  

Nice developed characters!

Could you do my OC please?

Pictures:

post-32228-0-21598800-1440284700_thumb.jpg

post-32228-0-54573000-1440284637_thumb.png

Bio:

Name: Slick Sterling

Species: Pegasus
Appearance: Profile pic (Or if i change it) Tall-ish, female muzzle type White coat, Long messy black mane and tail,  Light blue eyes with Blank CD cutie mark.
Personality: Friendly, Easygoing to the point of some calling him lazy, A little clumsy, Loves his job / special talent
Likes/Hobbies: Music (playing and listening to), Games, Movies. Yeah, all the usuals I suppose

If you need anything additional let me know :)
Edited by Mothra

Would you do a picture of my OC please?

Name: ShutterBug

Talent: Animal Photographer

Personality: Introverted,Can be talkative,Easily distracted unless when working,A bit stubborn,loyal, Can be sassy or sarcastic at times,Has a slight temper,
Hyper,

Cutie Mark: A Camera

Pet: A  Ferret

Bio: When she was a filly she loved to take pictures of her family's pets and one day she found out it was her special talent and got her cutie mark.

osy39t.jpg

Thanks

Edited by SixShooterOutlaw

I don't really need this or anything. Rather, I'd like to see if you can draw something a little more unique than usual. If you don't draw this due to being backlogged and this thread dying as seems to usually happen in these request places, that's fine. But here's the link. Have fun:

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/anatase-r8495

i have a pony OC whose name is Golden Lyrics. She is a music producer from Manehattan :D ! Here is her ref sheet  : http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15069620/. 

Her cutie mark is a Golden record with sparkles on it.  She is very cool and laid back. There is a lot of times where she travels to meet other music ponies. She definitely enjoys to get in the music studio and make music :P

Pet - A Budgie named Buster