Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 romance (Private with Vinylwubs)

Love Doctor Blaze

(edited)

"yea I'm up for it!" Serenity said, feeling confident. "Can you train the Guards not to slack off?" Alice ask as serenitys eyes went big with fear. "B-but Celestia fired me from the job! How else am I gonna do it!" Asked serenity as she started worrying. "Look.. Canterlot is in big danger if you dont help the Guards to mature and slack off.. I promise I won't ask you again but please.., your the only one that the Guards listen too." Serenity sighs, still feeling nervous.

Crescendo walked up to Serenity. "Celestia is oblivious to what is happening right now. If you can train the guards again, then accidents like this won't end in a death. I'm also going to train the top 6 guards in martial arts. Which leads me to this question, do you want to participate? I'm sure that you're the best guard out there" Said Crescendo while offering her a supportive smile

Edited by blazedtime

Crescendo walked up to Serenity. "Celestia is oblivious to what is happening right now. If you can train the guards again, then accidents like this won't end in a death. I'm also going to train the top 6 guards in martial arts. Which leads me to this question, do you want to participate? I'm sure that you're the best guard out there" Said Crescendo while offering her a supportive smile

Serenity smiled. "S-sure! But.. Who will train the Guards when I'm gone?" She asked, not sure about this "Top guard" idea. "He means after you've trained them Not to slack off and stay serious.. After you got that done.. Then you can train Martians arts with him.. It's very clever aye crescendo?" Alice said, giving serenity a gentle and supportive smile. "A-alright.. I-I'll do it!" Serenity declared but not to loud. "That's the serenity I know! Come on.. Let's get out of here!" Alice started walking out of the hospital before saying. "Coming Crescendo?"

(edited)

Serenity smiled. "S-sure! But.. Who will train the Guards when I'm gone?" She asked, not sure about this "Top guard" idea. "He means after you've trained them Not to slack off and stay serious.. After you got that done.. Then you can train Martians arts with him.. It's very clever aye crescendo?" Alice said, giving serenity a gentle and supportive smile. "A-alright.. I-I'll do it!" Serenity declared but not to loud. "That's the serenity I know! Come on.. Let's get out of here!" Alice started walking out of the hospital before saying. "Coming Crescendo?"

Crescendo nodded. "Yes, let us go to the castle. Luna wil be happy to hear this." Said Crescendo. He looked around canterlot, and enjoyed the sights. There where many interesting resturants but he unfortunately lagged the money, he didn't bring it with him. They reached the castle, and headed straight towards Luna "Hello again Luna. Serenity is up for the job. Also, i think that i'm going to need a military rank,

So that the guards i wil train tomorrow respect me" Said Crecendo

Edited by blazedtime

Crescendo nodded. "Yes, let us go to the castle. Luna wil be happy to hear this." Said Crescendo. He looked around canterlot, and enjoyed the sights. There where many interesting resturants but he unfortunately lagged the money, he didn't bring it with him. They reached the castle, and headed straight towards Luna "Hello again Luna. Serenity is up for the job. Also, i think that i'm going to need a military rank,

Luna grins and disguises her voice. " That's good to hear.. Leave serenity with me and I'll work on the military rank.." Alice started to get very suspicious about Princess Luna.. something wasn't right about that grin.. it felt like a plan was in order. "Um.. you sure Princess? Serenity can find her own way to the Guards service room.." Alice asked as looks at Serenity with a worried look on her face. "Positive.. you and Crescendo may leave and I'll work on the "arrangements" for you crescendo." She said with a devilish grin on her lunar face. "Alright.. I'll see you later Serenity!" Alice hugged the Purple Pegasus for luck and safety. ''Thanks Alice.. Seya Crescendo I guess?" Serenity looks at Crescendo with a gentle smile.

Crescendo looks at Alice. "Just wait outside for a bit. I'll be right there" He looked at Luna. "What's with the creepy voice? I thought that you wanted to talk in a less intimidating wat" Said Crescendo and cocked his head. He then realized that she might be pulling a prank on him...

Crescendo looks at Alice. "Just wait outside for a bit. I'll be right there" He looked at Luna. "What's with the creepy voice? I thought that you wanted to talk in a less intimidating wat" Said Crescendo and cocked his head. He then realized that she might be pulling a prank on him...

"Okay!" Alice replied as she went outside. Serenity was getting very scared and suspicious at the same time.. What's going to happen? I'm gonna be tricked to be shark bait or timber wolf bait? I'm scared.. Thought Serenity as Luna looks at crescendo and frowned. "Crescendo.. I thought I told thou that your able to leave?" Luna said as she forced crescendo out the door. When crescendo was out of the room, Luna locked the door so no pony would be able to enter/leave. "Where were we Serenity.." A nightmarish voice echoed as the poor Pegasus got knocked out by.. Some thing hard.

"Okay!" Alice replied as she went outside. Serenity was getting very scared and suspicious at the same time.. What's going to happen? I'm gonna be tricked to be shark bait or timber wolf bait? I'm scared.. Thought Serenity as Luna looks at crescendo and frowned. "Crescendo.. I thought I told thou that your able to leave?" Luna said as she forced crescendo out the door. When crescendo was out of the room, Luna locked the door so no pony would be able to enter/leave. "Where were we Serenity.." A nightmarish voice echoed as the poor Pegasus got knocked out by.. Some thing hard.

Crescendo rubbed his head when he got kicked out. "What in the world was wrong with her?" muttered Crescendo. He looked at Alice "Something is going, this isn't how Luna normally acts, we need to contact Celestia immediatly" Said Crescendo. He looked around "Where is the throne room from here though?" Asked Crescendo

Crescendo rubbed his head when he got kicked out. "What in the world was wrong with her?" muttered Crescendo. He looked at Alice "Something is going, this isn't how Luna normally acts, we need to contact Celestia immediatly" Said Crescendo. He looked around "Where is the throne room from here though?" Asked Crescendo

Alice looks around the palace and shrugged, it was filled up to the brim with corridors.. It could take them a whole 2 hours for Alice and Crescendo to find the throne room in this particular castle. "I don't know.. But we have to see which corridor it is.. And hopefully warn Celestia about princess Lunas attitude and the Timberwolves.." Alice sighed as she started walking towards a corridor.

Alice looks around the palace and shrugged, it was filled up to the brim with corridors.. It could take them a whole 2 hours for Alice and Crescendo to find the throne room in this particular castle. "I don't know.. But we have to see which corridor it is.. And hopefully warn Celestia about princess Lunas attitude and the Timberwolves.." Alice sighed as she started walking towards a corridor.

Crescendo nodded "Yup, let's try to find a guard. I'm sure they know there way around here" Said Crescendo. Conviniently they found a guard. Crescendo walked up to the guard "Hello good sir! Me and my friend is in need of your assistance. Could you point us to Celestia's throne room?" Asked Crescendo

Crescendo nodded "Yup, let's try to find a guard. I'm sure they know there way around here" Said Crescendo. Conviniently they found a guard. Crescendo walked up to the guard "Hello good sir! Me and my friend is in need of your assistance. Could you point us to Celestia's throne room?" Asked Crescendo

While the guard was pointing the way to the throne room, an dark & evil laugh echoed through the halls. "W-who's there?" Alice shouted as she felt something go over her mouth and body, causing the blue mare to pass out when no one was looking. The strange pony started running away from the two stallions to the basement underneath the castle.

(Here comes trouble!)

While the guard was pointing the way to the throne room, an dark & evil laugh echoed through the halls. "W-who's there?" Alice shouted as she felt something go over her mouth and body, causing the blue mare to pass out when no one was looking. The strange pony started running away from the two stallions to the basement underneath the castle.

(Here comes trouble!)

Crescendo nodded when the guard instructed him to the location of the throne room. They where completely oblivious to the fact that Alice has been kidnapped. Crescendo smiled "Thanks alot, Alice you comi...ng?" Crescendo's voice trailed off when he saw that Alice was gone. He looked around, slightly sweating. He decided to shout louder "Alice!?" When he didn't get an answer Crescendo quickly concluded that something has happened to her. He took a helmet from a nearby stand, and looked at the guard. "Run over to Celestia. Tell her something bad is happening. I'm gonna look for Alice" Said Crescendo and galloped down the hall making sure to shout in every room. "ALICE!?" Could be heard through out the castle

Crescendo nodded when the guard instructed him to the location of the throne room. They where completely oblivious to the fact that Alice has been kidnapped. Crescendo smiled "Thanks alot, Alice you comi...ng?" Crescendo's voice trailed off when he saw that Alice was gone. He looked around, slightly sweating. He decided to shout louder "Alice!?" When he didn't get an answer Crescendo quickly concluded that something has happened to her. He took a helmet from a nearby stand, and looked at the guard. "Run over to Celestia. Tell her something bad is happening. I'm gonna look for Alice" Said Crescendo and galloped down the hall making sure to shout in every room. "ALICE!?" Could be heard through out the castle

Alice suddenly woke up in a very rusty and old cage, her horn being blocked by a metal chain around her horn. "W-where am I?" Whispered Alice as she rubbed her head with a groan. A voice could be heard shouting. "ALICE?!" Alice's eyes went small with shock as she heard crescendo shout her name. "CRESCENDO!!!!" Alice shouted, hoping the stallion would hear her and find her. "Now now Alice.. Do we Want trouble from your little Friend? I think not.." The mare looks around for who was speaking to her. "C-come out! I'm not scared of you!" Alice shouted. "Hmm.. Guards.. Knock her out.." The voice said as the Guards came closer to her. Alice screamed as loud as her lungs would go.. "CRESCENDO!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!"

Alice suddenly woke up in a very rusty and old cage, her horn being blocked by a metal chain around her horn. "W-where am I?" Whispered Alice as she rubbed her head with a groan. A voice could be heard shouting. "ALICE?!" Alice's eyes went small with shock as she heard crescendo shout her name. "CRESCENDO!!!!" Alice shouted, hoping the stallion would hear her and find her. "Now now Alice.. Do we Want trouble from your little Friend? I think not.." The mare looks around for who was speaking to her. "C-come out! I'm not scared of you!" Alice shouted. "Hmm.. Guards.. Knock her out.." The voice said as the Guards came closer to her. Alice screamed as loud as her lungs would go.. "CRESCENDO!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!"

Crescendo heard a faint voice calling his name. He snapped his head around, looking for the source of the voice. Sadly he couldn't hear where it came from, that was how ever changed, shen he heard a loud and clear voice calling for help. It came from the room below him. He began sprinting down to the basement, where he saw Alice trapped in a cage. Some guards where walking towards her, but Crescendo didn't want him any closer to her. He ran up and bucked his head, the blow sent the stallion straight to the ground, knocked out

Crescendo heard a faint voice calling his name. He snapped his head around, looking for the source of the voice. Sadly he couldn't hear where it came from, that was how ever changed, shen he heard a loud and clear voice calling for help. It came from the room below him. He began sprinting down to the basement, where he saw Alice trapped in a cage. Some guards where walking towards her, but Crescendo didn't want him any closer to her. He ran up and bucked his head, the blow sent the stallion straight to the ground, knocked out

Alice's eyes went big with fear. "Crescendo!" One of the Guards got very close to Alice and knocked her out with a baseball ball. "Good girl we will make your last hours with us.. Entertaining.." The voice said again as it got very quiet. The Guards picks up the knocked out stallion to the same cage, Alice is knocked out in. Whoever will safe this ponies now?

Alice's eyes went big with fear. "Crescendo!" One of the Guards got very close to Alice and knocked her out with a baseball ball. "Good girl we will make your last hours with us.. Entertaining.." The voice said again as it got very quiet. The Guards picks up the knocked out stallion to the same cage, Alice is knocked out in. Whoever will safe this ponies now?

Crescendo woke up with head splitting headache. He groaned as he got up, the first thing he noticed is a knocked out Alice, and 4 weird dressed stallions carrying them in a cage. Crescendo let out a sigh "Soo... What are you planning to do with us?" Asked Crescendo innocently

Crescendo woke up with head splitting headache. He groaned as he got up, the first thing he noticed is a knocked out Alice, and 4 weird dressed stallions carrying them in a cage. Crescendo let out a sigh "Soo... What are you planning to do with us?" Asked Crescendo innocently

The "voice" came again laughing. "Oh crescendo your so impatient.. We're gonna play a little game okay? And don't worry.. It doesn't end in murder so your safe for now.." As the voice was telling its plan to do with The two ponies, Alice wakes up with a small groan, rubbing her head gently from the baseball bat that knocked her out. "You finally awaken Alice? I was starting to get bored.." Alice looks around and shouted. "Who are you!?" The voice grinned and came out of the darkness revealing as... Nightmare moon! "That's right nightmare moon is here.. I was pretending the whole palace was in danger.. I sent those wolves to kill you but it seems my plan has failed so I'm moved on to plan B.. Trap you two until your under my control." She laughed Evily as Alice hugged crescendo, feeling scared.

The "voice" came again laughing. "Oh crescendo your so impatient.. We're gonna play a little game okay? And don't worry.. It doesn't end in murder so your safe for now.." As the voice was telling its plan to do with The two ponies, Alice wakes up with a small groan, rubbing her head gently from the baseball bat that knocked her out. "You finally awaken Alice? I was starting to get bored.." Alice looks around and shouted. "Who are you!?" The voice grinned and came out of the darkness revealing as... Nightmare moon! "That's right nightmare moon is here.. I was pretending the whole palace was in danger.. I sent those wolves to kill you but it seems my plan has failed so I'm moved on to plan B.. Trap you two until your under my control." She laughed Evily as Alice hugged crescendo, feeling scared.

Was Crescendo scared? You wouldn't be able to tell by looking at his face. He had a bored look on his face. "Pfft, we will just commit suicide if need be. Plus Celestia may or may not be pissed right now, and is heading for YOUR moonbutt at this second, but that's none of my buisness" Said Crescendo. He patted Alice on the bag to comfort her

Was Crescendo scared? You wouldn't be able to tell by looking at his face. He had a bored look on his face. "Pfft, we will just commit suicide if need be. Plus Celestia may or may not be pissed right now, and is heading for YOUR moonbutt at this second, but that's none of my buisness" Said Crescendo. He patted Alice on the bag to comfort her

Nightmare moon eyes went big and grinned. "Well.. I Guess I'll leave you two in the cage.. See you never.." Nightmare moon laughed as her and the Guards flew out of the room faster than 10 cheetahs. Alice looks up and sees no one in sight but crescendo and herself. "So.. How are we going to get down from the cage?" Alice asked as she tried to unlock the chain around her weak horn.

Nightmare moon eyes went big and grinned. "Well.. I Guess I'll leave you two in the cage.. See you never.." Nightmare moon laughed as her and the Guards flew out of the room faster than 10 cheetahs. Alice looks up and sees no one in sight but crescendo and herself. "So.. How are we going to get down from the cage?" Alice asked as she tried to unlock the chain around her weak horn.

Crescendo looks around the cage. "Well, she was stupid enough to not bind together our hooves, so i just need to find the weak spot, and we should be out in a jiffy" Said Crescendo. He searched the cage and found out that the weak spot was on the... Roof. He let out a sigh "Alright Alice. When i say go, we run in to the side of the cage to flip it, ok? 3..2..1.. GO!" Shouted Crescendo and ran towards the side

Crescendo looks around the cage. "Well, she was stupid enough to not bind together our hooves, so i just need to find the weak spot, and we should be out in a jiffy" Said Crescendo. He searched the cage and found out that the weak spot was on the... Roof. He let out a sigh "Alright Alice. When i say go, we run in to the side of the cage to flip it, ok? 3..2..1.. GO!" Shouted Crescendo and ran towards the side

Alice ran to the side, making her fall out of the cage. "Oww.." She groans as she got up and saw crescendo stuck in the cage. "Jump out! It made a hole so you can jump out!" Shouted Alice as she dusted of the dust on her fur. "You can do it!" Alice holds out her hooves for crescendo to jump in just in case he was scared to jump down.

Alice ran to the side, making her fall out of the cage. "Oww.." She groans as she got up and saw crescendo stuck in the cage. "Jump out! It made a hole so you can jump out!" Shouted Alice as she dusted of the dust on her fur. "You can do it!" Alice holds out her hooves for crescendo to jump in just in case he was scared to jump down.

Crescendo watched in disbelief as Alice flew out the cage. This cage was alot weaker the expected. So with a casual precise buck, a piece of the roof fell off. He crawled out, and jumped down to Alice. "So what do we do? We can't exactly stop a creature this powerfull"

Crescendo watched in disbelief as Alice flew out the cage. This cage was alot weaker the expected. So with a casual precise buck, a piece of the roof fell off. He crawled out, and jumped down to Alice. "So what do we do? We can't exactly stop a creature this powerfull"

Alice shrugged. "I think celestia is dealing with her.." Alice said as she heard a familiar "Noooo!!" Coming from her. "See? Told you that'll work.." Alice smiled and sighed. "Can you unlock this chain for me? It's starting to hurt a little.." Alice asked as she continued trying to get the pick off her hoof. "Stupid locks.." She muttered to herself angrily.

Alice shrugged. "I think celestia is dealing with her.." Alice said as she heard a familiar "Noooo!!" Coming from her. "See? Told you that'll work.." Alice smiled and sighed. "Can you unlock this chain for me? It's starting to hurt a little.." Alice asked as she continued trying to get the pick off her hoof. "Stupid locks.." She muttered to herself angrily.

Crescendo shrugged. "Well that was quick" He looked at the lock, and smashed it to poeces with a punch, making sure that it didn't hurt her horn. He looked at the castle, and suddenly he got a scared look. "IS LUNA BANISHED?" Shouted Crescendo. He began sprinting towards the castle

Crescendo shrugged. "Well that was quick" He looked at the lock, and smashed it to poeces with a punch, making sure that it didn't hurt her horn. He looked at the castle, and suddenly he got a scared look. "IS LUNA BANISHED?" Shouted Crescendo. He began sprinting towards the castle

Alice sighed and sprinted with the stallion. "Dude.. You do know that celestia can banish her like a million times so.. I'm thinking yes.." Alice said as they arrived at the glorious throne room, where celestia is panting & sleeping at the same time. "... Yea.. That must felt exhausting for her since she blasted Nightmare to the moon with most of her power." Alice sighed and looks outside.

(I feel so guilty for leaving the rp.. >.<)

Alice sighed and sprinted with the stallion. "Dude.. You do know that celestia can banish her like a million times so.. I'm thinking yes.." Alice said as they arrived at the glorious throne room, where celestia is panting & sleeping at the same time. "... Yea.. That must felt exhausting for her since she blasted Nightmare to the moon with most of her power." Alice sighed and looks outside.

(I feel so guilty for leaving the rp.. >.<)

Crescendo looked at the throne room with an empty expression. Memories of him and Luna together, began to pop up in his head. A tear escaped his eye. "I'll carry Celestia to her chambers, you can do something else if you like. I... Kinda want to be alone right" Said Crescendo. He walked up to the laying form of celestia and picked her up