Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 romance (Private with Vinylwubs)

Love Doctor Blaze

Crescendo looked at the throne room with an empty expression. Memories of him and Luna together, began to pop up in his head. A tear escaped his eye. "I'll carry Celestia to her chambers, you can do something else if you like. I... Kinda want to be alone right" Said Crescendo. He walked up to the laying form of celestia and picked her up

"Okay.. I'll see you later.. I guess.." Alice said, walking away from the throne room. "Poor crescendo.. I guess he did care about Luna.. What am I supposed to do? I'm just a unicorn.." Alice looks down and left the castle, liquid came racing out of her eyes. "I-I'm sorry crescendo.. I wish I can help but.. I'm useless.." She started heading towards the entrance of canter lot and sighed. "... I'm sorry.. I'll leave you alone.." Alice said through tears as she started trotting back to Ponyville.

"Okay.. I'll see you later.. I guess.." Alice said, walking away from the throne room. "Poor crescendo.. I guess he did care about Luna.. What am I supposed to do? I'm just a unicorn.." Alice looks down and left the castle, liquid came racing out of her eyes. "I-I'm sorry crescendo.. I wish I can help but.. I'm useless.." She started heading towards the entrance of canter lot and sighed. "... I'm sorry.. I'll leave you alone.." Alice said through tears as she started trotting back to Ponyville.

Crescendo carried the giant alicorn up the stairs. He could occasionly see guards saluting him, which was weird considering he wasn't a military unit. He opened the doors to the chambers, and layed her down on her queen sized bed. Crescendo walked out to the balcony, still carrying his empty expression. He looked at the moon. Nightmare moon could be seen there. Realizing that he wasn't going to see her ever again, Crescendo began to sob. He suddenly remembered a piano piece he created with Luna, he decided to play it to honor her. He walked out of the chambers, to the grand piano that was presented in the middle of party room. The piano was enchanted to play louder could Crescendo tell. He adjusted his bowitie, and began to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zm91n76dfA

Crescendo carried the giant alicorn up the stairs. He could occasionly see guards saluting him, which was weird considering he wasn't a military unit. He opened the doors to the chambers, and layed her down on her queen sized bed. Crescendo walked out to the balcony, still carrying his empty expression. He looked at the moon. Nightmare moon could be seen there. Realizing that he wasn't going to see her ever again, Crescendo began to sob. He suddenly remembered a piano piece he created with Luna, he decided to play it to honor her. He walked out of the chambers, to the grand piano that was presented in the middle of party room. The piano was enchanted to play louder could Crescendo tell. He adjusted his bowitie, and began to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zm91n76dfA

Alice heard some piano music playing but unfortunately it was too faint for her to hear. Alice sat down on the dusty ground and started to sob. "H-he must not care for any pony but Luna.. I wish she was here to help me what to do.." A indigo alicorn came behind Alice and placed her hoof on Alice's weak shoulder. "H-huh?" Alice looks behind herself, to see a familiar princess behind her. "L-Luna? I-I thought you got banished!?" Alice gasped in shock as the lunar mare shook her head. "That wasn't me.. That was chrysalis. She only wanted your friend so she can order her around.. Luckily she escaped to Ponyville.. And Chrysalis is now on the moon.." Alice smiled and sniffed. "I-if that was Chryssi then.. Where were you?" She asked, wiping off the tears from her session. "Easy.. I was getting myself some chips from the takeaways.. Very salty we must say.." Luna heard the familiar tune from the castle, realising who it is.. "Crescendo? .. Alice get on my back.. We're going to cheer up a lonesome stallion.." Alice got onto Lunas back and held on as Luna flew to the castle.

Alice heard some piano music playing but unfortunately it was too faint for her to hear. Alice sat down on the dusty ground and started to sob. "H-he must not care for any pony but Luna.. I wish she was here to help me what to do.." A indigo alicorn came behind Alice and placed her hoof on Alice's weak shoulder. "H-huh?" Alice looks behind herself, to see a familiar princess behind her. "L-Luna? I-I thought you got banished!?" Alice gasped in shock as the lunar mare shook her head. "That wasn't me.. That was chrysalis. She only wanted your friend so she can order her around.. Luckily she escaped to Ponyville.. And Chrysalis is now on the moon.." Alice smiled and sniffed. "I-if that was Chryssi then.. Where were you?" She asked, wiping off the tears from her session. "Easy.. I was getting myself some chips from the takeaways.. Very salty we must say.." Luna heard the familiar tune from the castle, realising who it is.. "Crescendo? .. Alice get on my back.. We're going to cheer up a lonesome stallion.." Alice got onto Lunas back and held on as Luna flew to the castle.

Crescendo finished his piece, and bowed at the blue piano as you do after performing such a piece. He walked towards the barracks to kick and punch out some of his frustrations. He approached a training dummy and kicked it to oblivion. Seeing that the dummy was to weak, he got himself one that was alot bigger. Once he secured the dummy he started to punch and kick it to pieces

Crescendo finished his piece, and bowed at the blue piano as you do after performing such a piece. He walked towards the barracks to kick and punch out some of his frustrations. He approached a training dummy and kicked it to oblivion. Seeing that the dummy was to weak, he got himself one that was alot bigger. Once he secured the dummy he started to punch and kick it to pieces

Luna and alice arrived at the party room to see Crescendo kicking some dummy's with frustration. "Enough!" Luna said as she walks over to crescendo and placed a hoof on him. "Just calm down Crescendo.. Lunas back.." Alice said, getting off the alicorn who adored the night.

Luna and alice arrived at the party room to see Crescendo kicking some dummy's with frustration. "Enough!" Luna said as she walks over to crescendo and placed a hoof on him. "Just calm down Crescendo.. Lunas back.." Alice said, getting off the alicorn who adored the night.

Crescendo nearly fell down from the shout. He looked up and saw... Luna? No it can't be. Thought Crescendo. He removed her hoof, and went into a martial arts pose "I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! YOU MUST BE A CHANGLING, LUNA IS BANISHED. NOW COME HERE AND FIGHT ME, SOMEONE WHO PLAYS WITH MY EMOTIONS DESERVE A BEATING!" Shouted Crescendo with uncertainty. But inside he wished that this was really Luna. This was the first time Crescendo got this mad. 

Crescendo nearly fell down from the shout. He looked up and saw... Luna? No it can't be. Thought Crescendo. He removed her hoof, and went into a martial arts pose "I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! YOU MUST BE A CHANGLING, LUNA IS BANISHED. NOW COME HERE AND FIGHT ME, SOMEONE WHO PLAYS WITH MY EMOTIONS DESERVE A BEATING!" Shouted Crescendo with uncertainty. But inside he wished that this was really Luna. This was the first time Crescendo got this mad. 

Alice sighed. "Crescendo.. This is the real Luna.. The fake Luna is on the moon.. Or should I say.. Chryssi's on the moon.." Luna sighed. "You might not remember me but do you remember when I taught you the piece you were playing? You were so excited that when you tried it.. it all ended up if ducks were playing the piano.." The lunar mare smiled. "If I was Chryssi then I wouldn't look in a mirror.." Alice nodded. "True.. Changelings never have mirrors.."

Alice sighed. "Crescendo.. This is the real Luna.. The fake Luna is on the moon.. Or should I say.. Chryssi's on the moon.." Luna sighed. "You might not remember me but do you remember when I taught you the piece you were playing? You were so excited that when you tried it.. it all ended up if ducks were playing the piano.." The lunar mare smiled. "If I was Chryssi then I wouldn't look in a mirror.." Alice nodded. "True.. Changelings never have mirrors.."

Just as Luna said that, the memory began to play in his head

"I'm SO excited to create a piano piece with you!" Said the little Crescendo with glee apparent in his voice. Luna chuckled "Yes, it's very exciting indeed." Said Luna. They spent the whole night creating, laughing and bonding.

Crescendo got a tear in his eye. He gave Luna and Alice a bear hug. "It really is you... I though i wouln't see you again" He looked at Alice "I appreciate you helping me i really do. You have my gratitude" Said Crescendo with a teary smile

Just as Luna said that, the memory began to play in his head

"I'm SO excited to create a piano piece with you!" Said the little Crescendo with glee apparent in his voice. Luna chuckled "Yes, it's very exciting indeed." Said Luna. They spent the whole night creating, laughing and bonding.

Crescendo got a tear in his eye. He gave Luna and Alice a bear hug. "It really is you... I though i wouln't see you again" He looked at Alice "I appreciate you helping me i really do. You have my gratitude" Said Crescendo with a teary smile

Alice smiled and booped his nose. "She was getting takeaways for a snack.. Nothing really!" Alice smiled as Luna caressed Crescendos mane. "I still have some takeaways left.. wanna Eat them and hang out?" Luna asks as she held the Slightly opened takeaways with her aura. "Well Crescendo? it is starting to become 9:30pm.." Alice asked as she checked the clock on the party walls.

Alice smiled and booped his nose. "She was getting takeaways for a snack.. Nothing really!" Alice smiled as Luna caressed Crescendos mane. "I still have some takeaways left.. wanna Eat them and hang out?" Luna asks as she held the Slightly opened takeaways with her aura. "Well Crescendo? it is starting to become 9:30pm.." Alice asked as she checked the clock on the party walls.

Crescendo booped her back. "No thanks Luna. You should probably start prepairing for the gala tomorrow" Said Crescendo "Also, why are the guards saluting me? They treated me like i was the captain or something" Said Crescendo. He closed the piano and waited for an answer

Crescendo booped her back. "No thanks Luna. You should probably start prepairing for the gala tomorrow" Said Crescendo "Also, why are the guards saluting me? They treated me like i was the captain or something" Said Crescendo. He closed the piano and waited for an answer

Luna smiled & Shrugged. "I may be a princess but I don't know why.." Luna looks back at the two ponies and grinned. "Daww.. you two would make a cute couple!" Alice blushed and looks away. "Me? Him? N-nah! T-t-that wouldn't be a perfect match.. Would it?" The mare stammered, as her whole face went blood red. "Im just kidding you two.. but you'll never know if it's true that my shipping will work! Anyway we must be heading back.. we will meet again.. goodnight!" Luna called out as she started to walk away.

Luna smiled & Shrugged. "I may be a princess but I don't know why.." Luna looks back at the two ponies and grinned. "Daww.. you two would make a cute couple!" Alice blushed and looks away. "Me? Him? N-nah! T-t-that wouldn't be a perfect match.. Would it?" The mare stammered, as her whole face went blood red. "Im just kidding you two.. but you'll never know if it's true that my shipping will work! Anyway we must be heading back.. we will meet again.. goodnight!" Luna called out as she started to walk away.

Crescendo blushed "Good night Luna!" Said Crescendo. He then gave Alice a peck on the cheek. "That's for when you kissed me at the training area!" Said Crescendo with a laugh. He looked at the barracks "Let's pay the captain of the guard a visit, he must know why guards are saluting me" Said Crescendo

Crescendo blushed "Good night Luna!" Said Crescendo. He then gave Alice a peck on the cheek. "That's for when you kissed me at the training area!" Said Crescendo with a laugh. He looked at the barracks "Let's pay the captain of the guard a visit, he must know why guards are saluting me" Said Crescendo

Alice blushed and giggled. "I guess we're even now.." She grinned as she started heading towards the guards that were guarding the party room. "Coming you big old goof?" Alice said with a laugh as she gestured a hoof commanding "Im waiting.." Alice looks around the palace, The big, squeaky floors.. the huge hallways to any part of the castle.. She loved it.

Alice blushed and giggled. "I guess we're even now.." She grinned as she started heading towards the guards that were guarding the party room. "Coming you big old goof?" Alice said with a laugh as she gestured a hoof commanding "Im waiting.." Alice looks around the palace, The big, squeaky floors.. the huge hallways to any part of the castle.. She loved it.

They entered the barracks, and headed for the captains office. They entered the office, and where surprised to smell tea. They where even more surprised to see a small pony with a tuxedo, top hat and a monocle. "Ahh, hello there. Welcome to my office, anything i can help with?" asked The captain with a stereotypical british accent. He gave them some tea. Crescendo regained his composure "Yes, i would like to know why there are guards that salute me" Asked Crescendo. The captain paused "Oh? You don't know yet?" The captain cleared his throat "Serenity made you a commander of 'Ponyvilles phoenix guard' you wil be training 4 recruits tomorrow as you requested. Anymore questions?" Asked the captain and took a sip of the tea. Crescendo shook his head "Nothing thanks captain" Said Crescendo. Once they where outside Crescendo began to laugh "I can't belive that's the captain!"

They entered the barracks, and headed for the captains office. They entered the office, and where surprised to smell tea. They where even more surprised to see a small pony with a tuxedo, top hat and a monocle. "Ahh, hello there. Welcome to my office, anything i can help with?" asked The captain with a stereotypical british accent. He gave them some tea. Crescendo regained his composure "Yes, i would like to know why there are guards that salute me" Asked Crescendo. The captain paused "Oh? You don't know yet?" The captain cleared his throat "Serenity made you a commander of 'Ponyvilles phoenix guard' you wil be training 4 recruits tomorrow as you requested. Anymore questions?" Asked the captain and took a sip of the tea. Crescendo shook his head "Nothing thanks captain" Said Crescendo. Once they where outside Crescendo began to laugh "I can't belive that's the captain!"

Alices jaw was broken. "I cant believe Serenity would give you such a role!" Alice yawned gently. "Its getting awfully late.. I better get back to Ponyville otherwise Mayor mare will go insane on me.. so.. good luck on the 4 recruits tomorrow! I'll meet you at Sugar cube corner once you've finished training with them.. Night Crescendo!" Alice booped Crescendo on the muzzle and started heading towards the train station, Yawning her Muzzle off. "I guess the train hasn't arrived yet.. I'll just wait until it arrives.." Alice thought as the icy wind blew over her like a bowling ball.

Alices jaw was broken. "I cant believe Serenity would give you such a role!" Alice yawned gently. "Its getting awfully late.. I better get back to Ponyville otherwise Mayor mare will go insane on me.. so.. good luck on the 4 recruits tomorrow! I'll meet you at Sugar cube corner once you've finished training with them.. Night Crescendo!" Alice booped Crescendo on the muzzle and started heading towards the train station, Yawning her Muzzle off. "I guess the train hasn't arrived yet.. I'll just wait until it arrives.." Alice thought as the icy wind blew over her like a bowling ball.

Crescendo nodded "Yeah, but if that's what it takes to help equestria then i'm going to do it. Goodnight miss cookie, may the cookie monster have mercy on your soul" said Crescendo with a laugh. He walked around the barracks and found a room that said Commander Star's office. Do not disturb. Crescendo let out a yawn "Don't mind if i do"

(Alright we'll call this a night in the RP. Do you want to continue, or should we wait for tomorrow?)

Crescendo nodded "Yeah, but if that's what it takes to help equestria then i'm going to do it. Goodnight miss cookie, may the cookie monster have mercy on your soul" said Crescendo with a laugh. He walked around the barracks and found a room that said Commander Star's office. Do not disturb. Crescendo let out a yawn "Don't mind if i do"

(Alright we'll call this a night in the RP. Do you want to continue, or should we wait for tomorrow?)

*The Next Morning*

Alice wakes up in her bed, with a gentle yawn, She gets up and looks outside. A tear escapes her eye as she remembered the fun she had with Crescendo, slowly sinking away. Alice turns away and sighs. "Hopefully he'll be fine.." Alice mumbles as she got ready for the days festivities. A few hours later She was sitting at sugercube corner, Feeling rather down. She looks around and started to sing to herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekbhhrFzDtQ

*The Next Morning*

Alice wakes up in her bed, with a gentle yawn, She gets up and looks outside. A tear escapes her eye as she remembered the fun she had with Crescendo, slowly sinking away. Alice turns away and sighs. "Hopefully he'll be fine.." Alice mumbles as she got ready for the days festivities. A few hours later She was sitting at sugercube corner, Feeling rather down. She looks around and started to sing to herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekbhhrFzDtQ

Crescendo woke up in an awkward position. He stretched his legs, and got up. He walked out of his room at the barracks. Some guards saluted him as he walked towards the doors. Crescendo of course saluted back, not exactly comfortable with this army shenanigans.

2 hours later

He arrived at ponyville and breathed in the fresh air. While he liked canterlot, nothing could ever hope to match the friendly neighborhood known as ponyville. He remembered that he was to meet Alice in sugarcube corner. So he headed towards the well known bakery. He saw Alice sitting at a table, alone and looking rather sad "Deja vu" muttered Crescendo and approached her. He walked up behind her and gave her a bear hug "SURPRISE!" Shouted Crescendo

Crescendo woke up in an awkward position. He stretched his legs, and got up. He walked out of his room at the barracks. Some guards saluted him as he walked towards the doors. Crescendo of course saluted back, not exactly comfortable with this army shenanigans.

2 hours later

He arrived at ponyville and breathed in the fresh air. While he liked canterlot, nothing could ever hope to match the friendly neighborhood known as ponyville. He remembered that he was to meet Alice in sugarcube corner. So he headed towards the well known bakery. He saw Alice sitting at a table, alone and looking rather sad "Deja vu" muttered Crescendo and approached her. He walked up behind her and gave her a bear hug "SURPRISE!" Shouted Crescendo

Alice suddenly hears a loud "SURPRISE!" beaming at her, causing her to get quite a fright. "G-gah!! Crescendo!" Alice said, looking shocked from That surprise Crescendo has shouted at her. "Y-you know I don't like getting scared!" She slapped him gently, but not to sore to make it much worse. "Next time.. Do that whenever you call me!" Alice sighed and calmed her soul down from getting any worse and then proceed to hug him.

@@VinylWubs,

Crescendo hugged the mare back "Alright i'm sorry, i'll stop scaring you... For now" Said the stallion with a slightly sly smirk. He then looked back at her "I was hoping that you would come with me when i train these soldiers. I'm not exactly comfortable with it, so i was hoping you could offer some moral support" Said Crescendo with a sheepish smile 

@@VinylWubs,

Crescendo hugged the mare back "Alright i'm sorry, i'll stop scaring you... For now" Said the stallion with a slightly sly smirk. He then looked back at her "I was hoping that you would come with me when i train these soldiers. I'm not exactly comfortable with it, so i was hoping you could offer some moral support" Said Crescendo with a sheepish smile

Alice smiled and nodded gently. "Sure! I would love to! Heck! I could see Serenity over there.." Alice nuzzled him and blushed gently. "So.. Shall we get something to eat or make our way over to Canterlot now? I have the money so you don't need to pay for me!" She said as she looks at her growling stomach.

@@VinylWubs,

Crescendo sat down next to her. "Sure, let's get some food. I'm a bit hungry" Admitted Crescendo. "Oh, and the training is here in ponyville, so i don't have to go to Canterlot" Said Crescendo with a goofy smile plastered on his face. He looked at Alice "So how has your morning been? You looked quite sad when i aproached you" Said Crescendo concerned 

@@VinylWubs,

Crescendo sat down next to her. "Sure, let's get some food. I'm a bit hungry" Admitted Crescendo. "Oh, and the training is here in ponyville, so i don't have to go to Canterlot" Said Crescendo with a goofy smile plastered on his face. He looked at Alice "So how has your morning been? You looked quite sad when i aproached you" Said Crescendo concerned

"I don't know.. Pretty lonely to be exact.. How's yours been, sleeping with the Royalties at Canterlot.. I bet the beds are much more comfortable than the springy ones in ponyville.. And the breakfast in the dinning room opened last morning.. Oh.. I'm getting carried away" Alice sighed and coughed gently, Looking away from Crescendo who was sitting next to the lonesome mare.

@@VinylWubs,

Crescendo shook his head. "I slept at the barracks, so my bed wasn't that comfortable... But hey, a bed is a bed" He ordered a salat to stop his hunger. He then pulled Alice in for a hug "Hey now, don't be like that. I will always be by your side if you need me. Please know that" Said Crescendo and carressed her mane, and rubbed her back hoping to give her some comfort

@@VinylWubs,

Crescendo shook his head. "I slept at the barracks, so my bed wasn't that comfortable... But hey, a bed is a bed" He ordered a salat to stop his hunger. He then pulled Alice in for a hug "Hey now, don't be like that. I will always be by your side if you need me. Please know that" Said Crescendo and carressed her mane, and rubbed her back hoping to give her some comfort

Alice looks down at her hooves and back at The stallion that was hugging her gently. "I know I know.. It's just that.. You're now a phoniex guard ever since we came in to see the captain of the Guards.. And it's still big news to myself and my soul Crescendo..I just.. Don't know what to do.." Alice started sobbing quietly into his chest, seeing it's not easy for her since it was "hot off the press".