Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Beep boop. c:

Oh dear Celestia... ummm...aside from the fact that you look prettybiggrin.png  you look like a younger Lauren Faust...img-1420012-2-blink.png  

Edited by Eevee
  • Brohoof 2

This is me when I was around 20 I think... Now I'm like 25 pounds heavier but a bit more powerful I guess, I'll get a newer pic soon

Sorry for the nudeness, I just like the pic :)

PS- from what I recall it was after 4 hours at a club... Which explains why I be so shiny!post-14701-0-85484400-1367342578.jpg

Edited by Bigmethod
  • Brohoof 5

Oh dear Celestia... ummm...aside from the fact that you look prettyimg-1420012-1-biggrin.png  you look like a younger Lauren Faust...img-1420012-2-blink.png  

Um. Um. You really think so?! *Gasps like Pinkie Pie when she first sees Twilight Sparkle*

Ohmygosh!!<3 I am so honoured if I do.But thank you darling! img-1420091-3-wink.png

Who could this handsome devil be?

attachicon.gifpicture005.jpg

You're perf. Omg blush.png

Edited by Venomnomnomnom
  • Brohoof 2

Hey, sorry for the bad picture, I was in a hurry to school

As you can see, I tried a new fashion and started dressing like more of a nightstand or a desk here, rather than a table. I think I look pretty darn good if I may say so myself

Lk5GFxF.png

ki6xMk5.png

• Brohoof 8

This is my first time wearing lipstick:

img-1415150-1-ErikaLipstickKindapretty_z

Lipstick only serves to accentuate the fact that I'm about as pale as death itself, so... sorry. :/

I guess I sort of look pretty in this picture... just a little bit... maybe... There. I said it. Now shut up about it.

you look very beautiful! I think the lipstick accents your skin tone quite well img-1420223-2-wink.png

Beep boop. c:img-1420223-3-attachicon.gif531807_150628701777304_456566790_n.jpg

Ahahah. c: So adorable!

er mai gerd you are so beautiful!!!!!! X3 Now tell me, how did you convince god to let an angel fly so low miss? wink.png

OVERALL ENTHUSIASM OVERALL ENTHUSIASM!!!! lol no but seriously, heres a few of my ugly self :3

oh also FEDORA FTW!!!

post-3448-0-05542900-1367348364_thumb.jpg

post-3448-0-80748700-1367348374_thumb.jpg

EDIT: lol, i look like a molester XD

Edited by ~Fluffninja~
  • Brohoof 6

you look very beautiful! I think the lipstick accents your skin tone quite well

x////////////x

Thank you... 

• Brohoof 2

I've said it once m'am, i shall say it twice! No need to thank me, i am only telling you the honest truth smile.png

x////////////////////////////////////////////////////////x

stahp it, u makin meh blush...

• Brohoof 2

I'm glad I could make you happy img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png  It makes me feel all nice n' stuff smile.png

:3

You're making me feel all nice n' stuff too...

• Brohoof 2

you look very beautiful! I think the lipstick accents your skin tone quite well img-1420223-2-wink.png

er mai gerd you are so beautiful!!!!!! X3 Now tell me, how did you convince god to let an angel fly so low miss? img-1420223-4-wink.png

OVERALL ENTHUSIASM OVERALL ENTHUSIASM!!!! lol no but seriously, heres a few of my ugly self :3

oh also FEDORA FTW!!!

attachicon.gifPhoto 9.jpg

attachicon.gifPhoto 11.jpg

EDIT: lol, i look like a molester XD

Y-you think I'm beautiful? *Laughs histerically like Rainbow Dash* "Bwaahhhahahahaha!". But seriously, I'm far from being beautiful ...But thank you though o//u//o

• Brohoof 2

Y-you think I'm beautiful? *Laughs histerically like Rainbow Dash* "Bwaahhhahahahaha!". But seriously, I'm far from being beautiful ...But thank you though o//u//o

M'am, its women like you that makes me wanna go here :3 there is tons of women on here that are beautiful and do not accept it! and I must say, you are definately one of them :)

• Brohoof 2

M'am, its women like you that makes me wanna go here :3 there is tons of women on here that are beautiful and do not accept it! and I must say, you are definately one of them smile.png

No really, :') I'm not! But thank you, lovely. blush.png

• Brohoof 2

Are you a model?! ohmy.png

I can't take my eyes off your own. Your face is naturally so expressive!

Oh yes, I have been known for my wonderfully expressive face. Thanks!

Um. Um. You really think so?! *Gasps like Pinkie Pie when she first sees Twilight Sparkle*

Ohmygosh!!<3 I am so honoured if I do.But thank you darling! img-1420091-3-wink.png

You're perf. Omg img-1420091-5-blush.png

You can rest assured as I am no perv. 

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 2