mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Was asked to post a more recent pic...I'm wearing random extensions in this pic, my hair's currently blonde...

SEE? TOLD YOU I'D DO IT.

img-1928425-1-QbJ35nL.jpg

Very pretty picture and nice eyes ;)

• Brohoof 1

You lay in bed naked with your little brother? ohmy.png

Haha, No. xD

It was a very hot day, I don't know he just seemed to want to take a picture with me, I had my shirt off since it was hot, He wanted to be like me (Yeah, don't even know.) and yeah... Seems weird when you look at it. xD

• Brohoof 4

Haha, No. xD

It was a very hot day, I don't know he just seemed to want to take a picture with me, I had my shirt off since it was hot, He wanted to be like me (Yeah, don't even know.) and yeah... Seems weird when you look at it. xD

Alright. Sure looks like you're wearing nothing at all up top, though. o.O

Unless that's what you meant by you not wearing a shirt. ._.

• Brohoof 2

Alright. Sure looks like you're wearing nothing at all up top, though. o.O

Unless that's what you meant by you not wearing a shirt. ._.

It would be. Yep. xD

Or not... Maybe... Urghh... I'm confused now ._.

It would be. Yep. xD

Or not... Maybe... Urghh... I'm confused now ._.

Lol, it's alright. I am the one who was confused. No offense, but I looked at your picture and thought you were a girl. That's why I thought it freaky that you'd be sitting there topless with your brother, with his arm across your chest. o_O

Lol, it's alright. I am the one who was confused. No offense, but I looked at your picture and thought you were a girl. That's why I thought it freaky that you'd be sitting there topless with your brother, with his arm across your chest. o_O

Fair enough, everyone makes mistakes like so, I'd be confused and freaked out myself, but No, I'm a male. xD

I've been called a female enough times, it's something that's normal for me it seems xD

• Brohoof 1

Haha, No. xD

That's awesome that your brother wants to be like you. My brother tries to be the opposite of me almost all the time.

• Brohoof 1

That's awesome that your brother wants to be like you. My brother tries to be the opposite of me almost all the time.

It is until you go out and we both have the same thing to wear, then it's ridiculous.

• Brohoof 1

It is until you go out and we both have the same thing to wear, then it's ridiculous.

I understand that. People often confuse my brother and I for twins, despite our three year age difference, opposite facial structure, and height differences.

Random selfie I took outside of my college's main campus.

img-1931900-1-WP_20131015_002.jpg

It was 9:30 when I took this.

Wow, 12 brohoofs for a picture of me outside of college at night? Thanks guys :D

Edited by Daring
  • Brohoof 14