mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

well, since i looked so angry in my last post on here, have a more happy one!

aaand i still don't look all to happy in this one either... why do i always look so angry?  :huh:

Edited by repsol rave
  • Brohoof 11

well, since i looked so angry in my last post on here, have a more happy one!

attachicon.gifphoto_00027.jpg

aaand i still don't look all to happy in this one either... why do i always look so angry?  :huh:

I have the same problem with my pictures... xD

• Brohoof 1

The nose piercing isn't real btw xD

heh.. I don't have a piercing in my nose, but there is a hole big enough to fit things through.... just under the bridge in the cartilage...

Don't have that issue do you? :P

Had a Saint Bernard break my nose some years ago.. Name was Kirby... such a lovable dog. Was turning his head to lick my face and CRACK... his mouth was so big it engulfed my face and his tooth busted my schnoz right over... No one believe me it was broke at the time, but these days the crack shows right through the skin now...

anywho...

Was bored and had lots of RD suddenly invading my space.....

IMG_0124_zps6d61a668.jpg

Keeping the temps low in the house.

I hate how pictures make my neck look fat though.. very annoying.. damned adams apple.. needs to shrink....

Anywho, wearing Derpy now :)

sooo fluffy... and warm... I need to get a group shot of my stuff setup though. Its gotten big...

Edited by GrimCW
  • Brohoof 4

heh.. I don't have a piercing in my nose, but there is a hole big enough to fit things through.... just under the bridge in the cartilage...

Don't have that issue do you? :P

Had a Saint Bernard break my nose some years ago.. Name was Kirby... such a lovable dog. Was turning his head to lick my face and CRACK... his mouth was so big it engulfed my face and his tooth busted my schnoz right over... No one believe me it was broke at the time, but these days the crack shows right through the skin now...

anywho...

Was bored and had lots of RD suddenly invading my space.....

IMG_0124_zps6d61a668.jpg

Keeping the temps low in the house.

I hate how pictures make my neck look fat though.. very annoying.. damned adams apple.. needs to shrink....

Anywho, wearing Derpy now :)

sooo fluffy... and warm... I need to get a group shot of my stuff setup though. Its gotten big...

rainbow_dash_approved_by_ambris-d4bdn33.

• Brohoof 1

Looking good. Are you really 15 ? If so, that's pretty insane, you look more around 17-18 in my eyes. This is not a reproach though !

I'll post a pic of myself when I get a decent one.

Yeah xD. I'm 15. I get told that a lot. :3 Its probably the hair dye xD Edited by Eureka

Eeyup. It's actually my sister's ._. Mine...ummm....fell in a lake.

Still better than time i simply walked into a pool with 4 devices in my  pockets. My Blackbeerry,  my ipod touch and the other two  devices were my friend's but yeah it happens xD
  • Brohoof 1

I almost want to stop posting in this thread simply because there's only one good spot in my house with light to take a picture... they end up looking the same.

Oh well.

tumblr_mwxd9d0QI81r3109to1_500.jpg

Stoked on finding some Have Heart merch still around.

• Brohoof 5