mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Watch out ladies, you ain't never seen moves like these before ;)

Posted Image

lol this was me back at my dad's stag party. Back then I had a bit of facial hair goin on xD Whatever, I looked freaking smexy!

For those of you who cant tell, I was a tad bit drunk :P

• Brohoof 2

Ever ride a greyhound? That is the worst experience... I have to ride one every time I go to Columbus for a concert. Lame.

I would've taken the Greyhound instead of the train because it's cheaper by an awful lot but the only tickets that were left were stand-by tickets and who wants to wait for 3 hours with their luggage in a bus depot to see if they CAN get a bus ticket? Not me, that's for sure.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Posted Image

A normal day at School.

Holy crap man you look exactly like my friend that went to my college! That is so werid!! Crazy how someone can look exactly like someone else isnt it! Edited by GoneAirbourne

I've actually never ridden a train before, unless you count the Washington D.C. metro. I always wanted to when I was little. I always wanted to fly in a plane, too, but I think my fear of heights has pretty much killed that dream.

I'll post when I can get on a computer, which will probably be tomorrow. Trust me, ladies, I am shmexy.

Participated in the local Polka Days events, helped out a good cause for two days in the hot sun, here's my sweaty face in black & white

Posted Image

Who's that on the shirt. Looks a bit like the GAP Trixie

• Brohoof 2

Who's that on the shirt. Looks a bit like the GAP Trixie

It is, it's kind of hard to see with the black and white effects on the photo, and I'm not trying to make my post longer because some stupid character counter, that'd just be silly.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Uploading a COMPLETELY UNEDITED PICTURE of my sexy self.

It's spoilered so you don't accidentally yourself, alright? User beware.

Is your body ready?

I don't think it's ready.

You sure it's ready?

What? You think this is a troll attempt?

I can assure you this is a 100% legit picture of me.

alright, here is is!

post-35-0-53267800-1343360581_thumb.jpg

And a special 3D version for you 3DS fanatics!

HNI_0012.MPO

Edited by Tom The Diamond
  • Brohoof 8

(edited)

Posted Image

To ruin Tom's troll attempt for those who are lazy/don't want to deal with the spoilers. On record, this doesn't surprise me.

Also ruining another mod's spoiler attempt but regardless - never knew you were black.

Edited by NeverNeverland
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Also ruining another mod's spoiler attempt but regardless - never knew you were black.

Really? Well, I can't blame you. No one ever really expects for me to be black. :lol:

Do you remember that thread that you posted in Life Advice a while back? Been there, done that! And, I've got the T-shirt to show for it. ^_^

Edited by Scootacool
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Do you remember that thread that you posted in Life Advice a while back? Been there, done that! And, I've got the T-shirt to show for it. :)

That explains more than it should... wait, what do you mean, the t-shirt to prove it?

(mind not hiding this post because it contains filler-) wait a minute... Invisible text doesn't count towards the- clever...

Edited by NeverNeverland
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

This is the only picture that I've taken over the past 3 years (or more). I have no idea what I'm doing posting this. I don't even have a picture of myself up on Facebook for crying out loud. I usually don't take pictures, and I usually don't put any online....

Just for the record, I wasn't striking any particular pose. In fact, I was arguing with one of my brothers about something trivial and pointless before heading to some event or another. My youngest brother spotted an opportunity to take a picture, so he did. I thought the result of his trigger happiness was sort of amusing, so I kept it.

there's a good lookin' bro! :thumbs up:

We work really hard during lunch in my orchestra can you tell?

Posted Image

Edited by Red
  • Brohoof 4

Kaboosh :wub:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

LOVE the 'stache in the second pic...quite exquisite I must say! And you are pretty as well! Love the hair too.

Here's a recent pic since now my hair is red instead of blonde. (disregard the farmer tan. :blink: got that from work)Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm all goff and shit with my drawn on eyebrows, black make up, synthetic dreads, and artsy black and white photo.

Love your piercings and eye makeup! Never can get my makeup to look that nice. Always turns out looking like i haven't slept in days. >__<
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Posted Image

Not so goff with all the colour, but still goff as can be.

(I hate this damn character limit so much that my blood boils)

Love your piercings and eye makeup! Never can get my makeup to look that nice. Always turns out looking like i haven't slept in days. >__<

I'm way too obsessed with make up, I can't draw or paint worth a damn but give me a pallet and a brush and I'll make some fucking art on your face.

Edited by CharlieManson
  • Brohoof 2

I already put a picture of me on this thread, but Dragonshy convinced me to find these pictures of me and my bass guitar so I thought 'what the heck' (sorry no goggles this time, although you can see my fezz in the top-right corner if you look closely)

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

My youngest brother spotted an opportunity to take a picture, so he did. I thought the result of his trigger happiness was sort of amusing, so I kept it.

Scoot, you look like a dapper young man. Love the suit.

Posted Image

I'm all goff and shit with my drawn on eyebrows, black make up, synthetic dreads, and artsy black and white photo.

A girl that can pull off the piercing between the eyes? Impressive.

• Brohoof 2