mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

I want your babies

Well, on second thought

I want all of you's babies

Everyone in this thread is attractive

should we, like, get together somewhere and have this awesome group snuggle, some of us could get sexy and make babies

i'm not carrying the babies of a hundred or so ponies.

• Brohoof 1

i'm not carrying the babies of a hundred or so ponies.

Of course not, dummy. I mean, I wasn't suggesting EVERYONE get sexy with EVERYONE!

Wait...

I thought I was Frodo...

0_o

Your face looks rounder than Frodo's... IDK, it could be my screen, because since the OS was replaced after it crashed, everything is stretched horizontally.

Your face looks rounder than Frodo's... IDK, it could be my screen, because since the OS was replaced after it crashed, everything is stretched horizontally.

Its probably everyone's, since I agree with you.

@, haven't you considered getting your teeth fixed? (or getting braces at least? :huh: )  ...I don't mean it in a bad way, you have a very friendly face and all, it would be good to have teeth that match it :)

Hi Kirsten Stewart! :D

Hi. :P

@@Feather Spiral, it's funny how you want everyone's babies but it is Viscra who end up carrying them XD :P

Hi. :P

HEY Kirsten, why do you look so stiff during red carpets? :<

img-1071110-1-HairfaceMcGooliger.jpg

I so wish your dad would come in while you are doing this and he makes some of these faces:

mlp_rage_faces__remade__by_observedfiref

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 3

I so wish your dad would come in while you are doing this and he makes some of these faces:

My dad has learned to knock before he comes in. 

• Brohoof 1

wat

many-faces-kristen-stewart-since--large-

My dad has learned to knock before he comes in. 

"I respect your privacy by knocking the door but I'm asserting my authority as a parent by comming in anyway"

c0f4tumblr_lq13o2ePzT1qbgg0x.png

every parent do that, why not yours, knocking only is overrated.

• Brohoof 5

"I respect your privacy by knocking the door but I'm asserting my authority as a parent by comming in anyway"   every parent do that, why not yours, knocking only is overrated.

I suppose, unlike most parents, my father actually respects me and my privacy. He knows that if my door is closed and/or locked, I don't want visitors. 

@@Feather Spiral, it's funny how you want everyone's babies but it is Viscra who end up carrying them XD :P

wut

no

I mean, all those babies don't have to be from me, do they?

Besides, we could share them as a group. Raise the children together, even though everyone isn't everyone's biological parents.

this is totally not straying into the non-comfort zone and I'm totally not enjoying this thoroughly

Edited by Feather Spiral

wut

no

I mean, all those babies don't have to be from me, do they?

Besides, we could share them as a group. Raise the children together, even though everyone isn't everyone's biological parents.

this is totally not straying into the non-comfort zone and I'm totally not enjoying this thoroughly

I LIEK raising children.

Well, mabye. Idk how to take care of one.

This is why I like being your lapdog.

Edited by Sun Wave
  • Brohoof 1

rotten-teeth-smile.jpg

OK, well not really...

But if you'll all be here in like...2016-2017, I'll do it for real.

However, it's nice to see that, basically anyone in the street I walk past could be a brony...but actually, perish the thought.

The people's view on the world here makes it really hard to become potential "brony material"

• Brohoof 1

I made this as a crappy joke for some thread somewhere on this forum. Can't remember if I posted it or not but ffff

Can I be Spike? :D

Ugh..

Can someone help me on how to upload pics?

Make an account on Photobucket. Once you're done with that. Upload ze picture. Click on ze picture, and on the right side of the screen you will see something that says. "IMG code". Click on the text directly right of that, it will automatically copy. Then, paste the link  on posts text body. And your done!

Hope this helped.

• Brohoof 1

That helped out a good bit actually~

Snapshot_20130109_zps1a8d72e8.jpg

Thats meh.

I like dubbystep.

Also, I flipped the picture because my laptop camara MIRROR'S PICS so teh wire on the beats are now on the right side.

Edited by Moon Wave
  • Brohoof 1