mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Was asked to post a more recent pic...I'm wearing random extensions in this pic, my hair's currently blonde...

SEE? TOLD YOU I'D DO IT.

img-1928425-1-QbJ35nL.jpg

my outfit

img-1922102-1-6073b905ba13c2ad8cae553f30

I could stay in this thread for hours and not get bored a single minute..

• Brohoof 4

Friends are people who get you casual gifts for you birthday

Best friends are people who get you Nutella and Pretzels for your birthday xD

4VMlm.jpg            

And an oldish picture of me (I look so bad D:) 

4VMvI.jpg

• Brohoof 8

Not gonna lie, you're all quite the good-looking bunch. Not to sound insecure, but even I have to admit that most of you put my ugly mug to shame. I know this'll sound sappy, but...darn it, you people are just as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. e9FkmL5.png

• Brohoof 5

Not gonna lie, you're all quite the good-looking bunch. Not to sound insecure, but even I have to admit that most of you put my ugly mug to shame. I know this'll sound sappy, but...darn it, you people are just as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. img-1944586-1-e9FkmL5.png

Well, I'm glad to be exception from this post! ; D

Well, I'm glad to be exception from this post! ; D

Challenge accepted! *fervently hunts down your post*

*sees post*

Nnnnnope, still prettier than me. tongue.png 

• Brohoof 1

BhYnxSb.jpg

I was in the middle of doing a bit of archery practice in my backyard earlier when I decided to take a pic of myself with my new scarf on! :yay:

(You can't really tell, aside from the scarf, but I'm fully covered from the waist up in pony clothing.) :squee:

• Brohoof 9

Here's me, standing in the Giant's cauldron on the Lion's head trail near Tobermory on the Bruce peninsula. This thing was about 5 feet wide, by about 10 feet tall, and rounded out like an egg on the inside. It was bored out by an ancient river when the glaciers melted in the last Ice age.

post-20188-0-61117000-1382397386_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 13

Not gonna lie, you're all quite the good-looking bunch. Not to sound insecure, but even I have to admit that most of you put my ugly mug to shame. I know this'll sound sappy, but...darn it, you people are just as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. img-1944586-1-e9FkmL5.png

You look like the physical entity of all things thrash, what are you talking about? laugh.png

• Brohoof 2

You look like the physical entity of all things thrash, what are you talking about? img-1945971-2-laugh.png

...Well, I guess that's something to be proud of. I bet I look like I came straight from the '80s. tongue.png

• Brohoof 1