mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Very well then

Is that better

much, although I have a confession QQ

RkylhzI.jpg

The moustache has been shaven off

• Brohoof 7

I went to London Comic Con dressed as Where's Wally. This is me facing off a Timberwolf!

img-1962191-1-1376471_10152499377017203_

Were you there on Splatterday? Because I'm pretty sure that I saw you.

Unless it was another Where's Wally cosplayer. e_e

Were you there on Splatterday? Because I'm pretty sure that I saw you.

Unless it was another Where's Wally cosplayer. e_e

This was the Saturday. I was the only Wally wearing a scarf; you'll have seen me at the fringe Brony meet if you went to that. Also spent some time near the speakers where all the dancers were.

No offence but you kinda proved their points.

This is a picture thread after all, and it usually takes people alot of courage to post here, many people here (at least some of the people I know) have quite low self esteem about their looks, and when they post their photos here everyone is always super friendly and never judgmental about the way they look, which is what I love about this place img-1961842-2-smile.png

The way I see it, and it may or may not be true, is that this thread is made for people to post a 'few' pictures of themselves. I've posted about three of myself I believe, may post more in the future.

I am of the opinion that you are purely attention seeking / fishing for comments. Im pretty sure and most other males here, including myself, know that you are very good looking, which you are. However I can assure you after seeing how attention seeking you are and your attitude, speaking for myself, I couldn't care anymore if you looked like Cameron Diaz, personality is everything. 

So yeah, since you clearly are rather up tight and stuck up / rude to people here / annoying quite a few people I could offer a suggestion for you, try this site http://www.reddit.com/r/Rateme I think it would suit someone like you well img-1961842-3-smile.png

This thread is a great way for people with low self esteem get some back so stop filling it with your attention seeking / rudeness. 

Thanks!! img-1961842-4-wink.png

On topic ( so I don't get warning points xD) : 

Picture of me: 

img-1961842-5-HOB0Slf.jpg

Crap, now I don't want to post the two pictures I had from Homecoming.... Crap, that would be super awkward right on the heels of that conversation, wouldn't it?

By the way, you are very handsome. smile.png

• Brohoof 2

Hey comon now *hugs* no one is going to beat you up for posting some pics :) Your pics are beautiful and elegant :)  

Please don't worry ;)  I could look at a hundred of these haha :P (( wow that sounded cheesy) blush.png blush.png

• Brohoof 1

Wow, I really love your hair img-1963365-1-biggrin.png I cant decide between an updo or leaving it down for my grad, but Yours looks really nice!

Thank you! It was quite the struggle to subdue it into the updo... My hair is naturally straight, and it doesn't give up without a fight! However, once its into an updo, I find its easier to deal with and less obtrusive. Plus it looks so stylish! img-1963365-2-biggrin.png  So I would personally recommend updo. That's what I'm doing at my graduation! img-1963365-3-smile.png  

Hey comon now *hugs* no one is going to beat you up for posting some pics smile.png Your pics are beautiful and elegant smile.png

Please don't worry wink.png  I could look at a hundred of these haha tongue.png (( wow that sounded cheesy) img-1963356-1-blush.png img-1963356-2-blush.png

Nah, it wasn't that cheesy! I mean, it was maybe a teeny bit, but it was only a thin slice of light brie, not a thick block of cheddar. So it could be a lot cheesier! But thank you very much, that's very kind of you to say! biggrin.png

Edited by MissDashie

Thank you! It was quite the struggle to subdue it into the updo... My hair is naturally straight, and it doesn't give up without a fight! However, once its into an updo, I find its easier to deal with and less obtrusive. Plus it looks so stylish! img-1963365-2-biggrin.png  So I would personally recommend updo. That's what I'm doing at my graduation! img-1963365-3-smile.png  

I think Updos are gorgeous, but I'm growing my hair out so I kinda wanna show it off XD I'm gonna stop talking before the mods get on me about being off topic :o

I think Updos are gorgeous, but I'm growing my hair out so I kinda wanna show it off XD I'm gonna stop talking before the mods get on me about being off topic ohmy.png

I know what you mean! Feel free to PM me if you want to dodge the mods! smile.png

Looking good! Nice jawline! You know, the mark of a handsome man is a good jaw! Do you play football or wrestle? 

wow quick reply lol xD

lol no i dont play football or wrestle, I'm actually really scrawny, I'm only like 115 pounds lol

thanks for the compliment though xD

wow quick reply lol xD

lol no i dont play football or wrestle, I'm actually really scrawny, I'm only like 115 pounds lol

thanks for the compliment though xD

Haha yeah Im just that fast! laugh.png

And really, youre only 115? From that angle you looked at least 170! Youve got the neck and shoulders of a hunky athlete. Maybe its just the angle, but you look bigger than my ex, and he weighed in at 165 pounds of muscular wide receiver. 

If you felt like working out, you could probably pack on the muscle pretty easily! Youve got the right framework for it, judging from your facial structure! smile.png

Haha yeah Im just that fast! laugh.png

And really, youre only 115? From that angle you looked at least 170! Youve got the neck and shoulders of a hunky athlete. Maybe its just the angle, but you look bigger than my ex, and he weighed in at 165 pounds of muscular wide receiver. 

If you felt like working out, you could probably pack on the muscle pretty easily! Youve got the right framework for it, judging from your facial structure! smile.png

Lol yeah I'm really only 115.  I don't have a pic of my full body, but I'm really skinny actually lol. I really should work out, but I just can't get the motivation for some reason lol.

Lol yeah I'm really only 115.  I don't have a pic of my full body, but I'm really skinny actually lol. I really should work out, but I just can't get the motivation for some reason lol.

Haha you need motivation? Take it from me, a girl. If that face of yours was sitting on top of some good hunky muscle, youd be having to swat girls off of you every time you step outside. Trust me! biggrin.png  That all the motivation you need? smile.png

Okay... As long as posting a total of 3 pictures isn't going overboard... I mean, I already have posted one. I don't want to upset anyone or start arguments like she did...

attachicon.gif935879_639543139390967_1541600792_n.jpg

attachicon.gif485487_528012213900839_1983586428_n.jpg

Im the one in the salmon dress in both pictures. I hope nobody gets angry, I dont think this is spamming... 

Oh my God, it seems, I missed much during absence on forums... You are amazing *_* :)

Since my last photo on here was done a while ago with a hat on, I figured that I might as well do another

img-1964745-1-fVNvQmr.jpg

muh sexi hair

OHMYGOD MOOG...

Is that a Launchpad in the background?