Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Smile HD Cupcakes HD and pinkamena

superpony54

I don't really like smile and cupcakes hd and i really don't like pinkamena she was just too crazy for me

Your comment made me laugh because I thought of crazy like Pinkie Pie crazy, and how Pinkamena crazy is nothing like that.

• Brohoof 1

Your comment made me laugh because I thought of crazy like Pinkie Pie crazy, and how Pinkamena crazy is nothing like that.

Yes but for me Pinkie is crazy too but it's not a bad madness but for pinkamena i don't really think it was a good madness

• Brohoof 1

I like Pinkamena, i just think that Pinkie Pie looks better with straight hair  :pinkie:

About Smile HD...i dont know, i dont like that everyone just gets killed  :ooh:

Other than that i have to admit, the song is great and the animation is really great and the action in it at the end : AWESOME  :love:

But still, all the gore and that everyone gets killed is not so good. Would have wished that Fluttershy would win against Pinkie.

As for Cupcakes, i watched some animations about it but most of the animations were either unrelated to the happenings in the fic or just contain the gore scenes with no dialog or the fanfic cutted. Like certain scenes are different and the ending with applebloom is nowhere.

I like the concept of Pinkamena, a very cute little pony as a murderer, because it is unique in its concept but the Story itself is just an torture scene with Rainbow Dash and thats it.No real Story, no character development, no nothing.

Just pure shock factor...and not really anything else.

So cupcakes is just uninteresting for me...its like a part of a bigger story, but the cupcake fiction doesnt tell you anything about it.It just gives you a random scene from a random story without much context just to shock you and thats it.  :okiedokielokie:

Edited by .hack//SUNSET
  • Brohoof 1