Operation "Gotta catch 'em all" complete

long gone

We, the Pokémon, have taken over this forum.

Why'd we do it? We wanted this forum to be the very best, like no forum ever was. To find a forum was our real test, to assimilate it was our cause. We traveled across the 'net, searching far and wide. Now we will teach you ponies to understand the power that's inside.

Bow down to us, ponies. There is no resistance. We are legion. The horde encounter earlier this year was just the beginning. You should have prepared for trouble... now you have to make it double!

As for those of you who haven't been assimilated yet... will you rise up and join the battle?

Edited by Floatzel
  • Brohoof 7

I dare fight against this growing tide on our little forums. I dare, otter!

Don't fight. Just join us.

jirachi_s_doom_desire_by_rose_beuty-d5ib

It was Super Effective

• Brohoof 1

As for those of you who haven't been assimilated yet... will you rise us and join the battle?

They all will assimilate eventually

Well, I liked Pokemon 7 years before I like MLP: FiM, so I guess I've already assimilated.

Lol, assimilated before the forums were even founded

Now, the question is, which Pokémon are you?

I have 711 Pokémon in my dex, earning me the not-at-all useless certificate of a completed dex. I do not need any more pokemon in my life.

That having been said, were I to assimilate, which I will not, at least none of my favourites have been taken thus far to my knowledge.

I've been assimilated days ago. I got too excited for this event. x)

We need more room for Pokémon. Pones are cute and all, but Pokémon are better. The latter at least know how to fight and use their powers. The more we get users here to join our side, the better.

Also, Sawk is the best Pokémon.  :derp:

• 3 weeks later...