Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

well, "The Perfect Pear" pretty much implies very strongly you gotta be not paying attention kind of implying that AJ's parents are, in fact, dead. How it came to happen we will never know. But I like to think it had something to do with a journey they took at some point, something happened that killed them both at the same time. I kinda like to think of AJ's reaction to Apple Bloom leaving in "Somepony to watch over me" has more to do than just being an overprotective big sister (which in itself I like to think is because of her feeling she needs to be a mother figure and take care of AB in their parents absence). Her parents left to sell stuff at some godforsaken town and got killed along the way by something.

On 08/09/2015 at 4:23 AM, Sidral Mundet said:

They're actually secret agents under deep cover in order to keep Equestria safe from threats and are on a long term undercover operation at the moment. 

And they knew Bon Bon (or should I say Special Agent Sweetie Drops?) personally, but simply couldn't make it to Ponyville to fight the bugbear during the 100th episode.

Then they went undercover on another mission and integrated into the McColt clan. Why do you think the Lady Writers included Bright Mac having to fix the silo in 'The Perfect Pear'? It's a subliminal message, guys. It's in our heads like a catchy song. Like the Smile Song.

Edited by Them's Seeing Ponies

• 6 months later...

my guess is that they died from timberwolfs whilst walking in Everfree Forest, i don't know how they did but this is only my guess if anyone knows how they really died can you quote me and let me know? i have been SO Confused on how they died.now i gtg to school i'll be on later to see notifications, and did they just get banished...? for one.. i don't really know if they died in a theoretical sense.

Edited by AuraTheAlicorn

On 10/19/2017 at 4:11 AM, Fizzleberry said:

well, "The Perfect Pear" pretty much implies very strongly you gotta be not paying attention kind of implying that AJ's parents are, in fact, dead. How it came to happen we will never know. But I like to think it had something to do with a journey they took at some point, something happened that killed them both at the same time. I kinda like to think of AJ's reaction to Apple Bloom leaving in "Somepony to watch over me" has more to do than just being an overprotective big sister (which in itself I like to think is because of her feeling she needs to be a mother figure and take care of AB in their parents absence). Her parents left to sell stuff at some godforsaken town and got killed along the way by something.

of course they said they did In fact are "Dead" but remember. Luna and discord were imprisoned to the point people Believed they also "died" because of the lack of remembrance, could it just be they could be alive? in a theoretical way considering. they didn't really have a back drop of how since, (you can't show dying in a kids show) Now... it would make a lot of since of they were still alive but more as in locked up or they are in hiding, considering how they "died" supposed to "died" metaphorically. also... what would of happened... IF they were still alive... and they have no idea how to explain why they hid? i mean in the show their are not really hints of "hiding" but this is something i am now questioning, as a theory.

Edited by AuraTheAlicorn
needed to fix some things and add

In the episode the perfect pear applebloom said “mom and dad left us something to remember them by” And the 2 shooting stars in that one episode are both very strong symbols of someponys death. 

On 20/10/2017 at 10:40 PM, Them's Seeing Ponies said:

And they knew Bon Bon (or should I say Special Agent Sweetie Drops?) personally, but simply couldn't make it to Ponyville to fight the bugbear during the 100th episode.

Then they went undercover on another mission and integrated into the McColt clan. Why do you think the Lady Writers included Bright Mac having to fix the silo in 'The Perfect Pear'? It's a subliminal message, guys. It's in our heads like a catchy song. Like the Smile Song.

They knew Sweetie Drops' secret, and Agent Furlong used the flashy th... erm, reflector deflector on them, blanking their memories.....

• 3 months later...

Where did apple bloom come from though? In every apple jack flashback I've seen, apple bloom is not there, but neither were their parents. It was just granny Smith and big Mac and aj. Was she still an infant and their parents died shortly after she was born??

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, CelticFish said:

Was she still an infant and their parents died shortly after she was born??

I believe that's the most plausible hypothesis.

AJ and Big Mac were incredibly mature at the beginning of the series, which may be the consequence of having to take huge responsibilities at a very young age.