Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Halo ODST RP [Searching]

Your Nightly Spectre

post-16949-0-70044200-1441829599_thumb.png

https://mlpforums.com/topic/137573-halo-odst-role-play/#entry4081358

ODST

You will be walking in the shoes of an ODST[Orbital Drop Shock Trooper] squadron in a distant human colony of Ballast, a terraformed earth-like planet. You are deployed to assist in the sudden Covenant attack upon the world in one of the major cities. Good luck.

In order to sign up fill out:

Full Name[service Name]:

Speciality:

Physical Description:

Mental Description:

Armor Decal Color:

Important!!!

#Humans only! This is not a pony role-play!

Signed up people.

TheLonelySpectre

Full Name[service Name]: Sylvester Julian Young [specter]

Speciality: Squad Leader

Physical Description: Blonde hair, medium build, fit, light stubble, heavy plasma grenade burn on side of face.

Mental Description: He is collected, and a bit nervous on taking up the role of squad leader. His mentality is yet to be determined past military simulations. Due to showing much leadership skill he was made the leader of the newly formed Shock Squad.

Armor Decal Color: Maroon

blazedtime

Full Name[service Name]: Thorbjörn hammer (Deathmark)
Speciality: sniper, second in command
Physical Description: has the height og an above average male. Strong muscle build, brown hair, blue eyes
Mental Description: a calm and lighthearted person. He is a pretty smart guy, that often outsmart his enemis. His problem is however his problem with not forgiving himself. He often apologizes to the enemies he kills out of sympomathy
Armor Decal Color: Black and purple

Lunar Echo

Full Name[service Name]: Ash

Speciality: Squad Heavy Gunner

Physical Description: Average Height, Bodybuilder Build, Bald Head, Bushy Beard

Mental Description: Has a happy trigger finger and a short-temper when dealing with situations. Doesn't like his Unit for restricting and "holding" him back. He's always trying to improve on his ability to kill and kill in greater quantity. He has little Mercy and shows no sympathy for others. 

Armor Decal Color: Army Green

EnzoAquilla

Full Name[service Name]: Enzo Taquila

Speciality: Close combat: a rapid fire pistol on the left hand, a modified energy sword for slicing on the right. Skilled at taking down targets in groups.

Physical Description: Shorter than the others, toned muscles ( not bulky ), agile, black hair, brown eyes

Mental Description: Quite lowly ranked, but doesn't care. Enjoys the terror of battle. Incredibly childish. Sadistic. Thrill seeking, hyperactive and bored easily

Armor Decal Color: Bright pink.

FractalMoon

Full Name[service Name]: Ian Issac Jacobson [Patch]

Speciality: Squad medic and equipment technician, specializing in field surgery and armor mechanics.

Physical Description: Wiry build, average height, blue eyes and brown hair. Not particularly muscular, though not out of shape either

Mental Description: A friendly and mercurial person, Ian is both quick to anger and quick to forgive. Sometimes he has trouble with assuming things that are innocent are actually suspect or dangerous, but most of the time he tries to keep up a sense of humor even in the face of horrific injuries or wounds

Armor Decal Color: Light grey, with a red cross on his shoulder to denote his status as the team's medical staff

Edited by TheLonelySpectre
  • Brohoof 2

Full Name[service Name]: Thorbjörn hammer (Deathmark)

Speciality: sniper, second in command

Physical Description: has the height og an above average male. Strong muscle build, brown hair, blue eyes

Mental Description: a calm and lighthearted person. He is a pretty smart guy, that often outsmart his enemis. His problem is however his problem with not forgiving himself. He often apologizes to the enemies he kills out of sympomathy

Armor Decal Color: Black and purple

(Halo fan here)

Edited by blazedtime

I would like to join.

Full Name[service Name]: Ash

Speciality: Squad Heavy Gunner

Physical Description: Average Height, Bodybuilder Build, Bald Head, Bushy Beard

Mental Description: Has a happy trigger finger and a short-temper when dealing with situations. Doesn't like his Unit for restricting and "holding" him back. He's always trying to improve on his ability to kill and kill in greater quantity. He has little Mercy and shows no sympathy for others. 

Armor Decal Color: Army Green

Edited by Lunar Echo

@, @@Lunar Echo,

Haha, great. Well, could you try and fill out your character forms basing on mine so we be all organized? [i know it wasn't there when you wrote your profiles, but please .] Other than that you are accepted.

Physical Description: Blonde hair, medium build, fit, light stubble, heavy plasma grenade burn on side of face.

Mental Description: He is collected, and a bit nervous on taking up the role of squad leader. His mentality is yet to be determined past military simulations. Due to showing much leadership skill he was made the leader of the newly formed Shock Squad.

• Brohoof 1

@, @@Lunar Echo,

Haha, great. Well, could you try and fill out your character forms basing on mine so we be all organized? [i know it wasn't there when you wrote your profiles, but please .] Other than that you are accepted.

Changed it.

Oh, and you can change this thread from occ to searcing, by editing your first post

@,

@@Lunar Echo,

Okay, added you both. I'll make the RP thread tomorrow, for now lets hope maybe at least two more people join.

Oh and blazed, your character won't really be second in command. He could be a good friend of mine, but we won't have a 2nd in command... Or I'll think about it.

@,

@@Lunar Echo,

Okay, added you both. I'll make the RP thread tomorrow, for now lets hope maybe at least two more people join.

Oh and blazed, your character won't really be second in command. He could be a good friend of mine, but we won't have a 2nd in command... Or I'll think about it.

Ok, your decesion. Just saw that you added squad leader, so i thought that i needed a rank as well. My bad

Full Name[service Name]: Enzo Taquila

Speciality: Close combat: a rapid fire pistol on the left hand, a modified energy sword for slicing on the right. Skilled at taking down targets in groups.

Physical Description: Shorter than the others, toned muscles ( not bulky ), agile, black hair, brown eyes

Mental Description: Quite lowly ranked, but doesn't care. Enjoys the terror of battle. Incredibly childish. Sadistic. Thrill seeking, hyperactive and bored easily

Armor Decal Color: Bright pink.

Edited by Guest

@,

Oookay... You are in. XD

@, @, @@Lunar Echo,

Okay, I'll start tomorrow morning. Hopefully we can maybe get one more person in by then.

We'll be playing 5 chapters, I have a more or less storyline set up on our objectives and what we do and what happens depending on what we do. So, this should be fun. Please post at least daily. If you go innactive without saying you will for a longer time, you will be killed off. If you go innactive and say you will earlier, then I'll simply control your character as squad leader.

@@FractalMoon

No, it isn't too late yet. You could be a sudden last minute transfer to our squad.

Or, I could tie you in down below as someone, be it marine, some sort of officer? I don't know. Once the drop happens I'll be having the other players who wish to join tied into the story somehow. Mostly by possibly meeting them down bellow. 

@

How about this:

Full Name[service Name]: Ian Issac Jacobson [Patch]

Speciality: Squad medic and equipment technician, specializing in field surgery and armor mechanics.

Physical Description: Wiry build, average height, blue eyes and brown hair. Not particularly muscular, though not out of shape either

Mental Description: A friendly and mercurial person, Ian is both quick to anger and quick to forgive. Sometimes he has trouble with assuming things that are innocent are actually suspect or dangerous, but most of the time he tries to keep up a sense of humor even in the face of horrific injuries or wounds

Armor Decal Color: Light grey, with a red cross on his shoulder to denote his status as the team's medical staff

Well, the ship "Ascention" is an important role in the RP, and I was going to have it do a badass move for the way we deploy. The drop itself I was going to use to describe the situation and build up a bit before we drop. .-.

But, it seems like everyone is more or less active, Enzo just doesn't know what to post for some reason, but he should be over it soon.

But, if you people try and post at least once a day or if we are good several. We can get it going and have some progress.

Well, lets see if I can still join this, eh? 

Full Name[service Name]: Vincent Walker

Speciality: Scout

Physical Description: Almost incredibly short for a male his age, something Vincent is very frequently reminded of. Standing only 5,1. Short, brown hair, cleanly shaven. Green eyes. A very lean frame. In rather good shape, possibly in an attempt to compensate for his height.

Mental Description: Not the most firm of will among the ODSTs, but it takes a lot of will simply to be willing to hop into what could amount to a metal coffin. Frequently doubts his abilities on the battlefield when in a straight up firefight, but much more at ease when scouting or preparing an ambush. Makes jokes when nervous, often times rambling. 

Armor Decal Color:Cyan

Food steps

@@Lunar Echo

'food steps'

..... BWUAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOW DID YOU MAKE THAT TYPO? MOBILE?

Edited by Guest