Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Halo ODST RP [Searching]

Your Nightly Spectre

@@Derplight Sperkle, @@Commander Tangent, @@TheLineTrotter,

Alright then, you folks will all wear SPI armor, don't know what it is? Then google it, jeesh.

You will be a stealth ODST squad already deployed in the city which I will let you join in soon, and then we'll combine our two plotlines in Chapter 2.

@,

. Welcome to the stealth squad. (Because everyone here is fracking snipers)

@@Commander Tangent, @@Derplight Sperkle, @@TheLineTrotter,

Seeing we actually got a full amount of people for it. I may add you sooner.

Oh and, choose a squad leader from between yourselves.

maybe all the front lines got killed and the snipers are all thats left cos they are fucking pussies that hide behind cover and  1-shot skilled players with awp

i just.... really hate snipers XD

@@Commander Tangent

You can make that argument, but looking at the ODST game, Dare was mostly a mission commander that gave them the overall mission. Buck was still the one in charge of the squad overall, but she was like the boss of the boss. 

@@Commander Tangent

You can make that argument, but looking at the ODST game, Dare was mostly a mission commander that gave them the overall mission. Buck was still the one in charge of the squad overall, but she was like the boss of the boss.

In most situations though they act as a squad commander and overseer, dare was separated most of that mission but in others were the oni personnel is there., they lead.

But she is also cool headed and mission orientated, and she may not show it, put she is out to protect you guys too :3

@@TheLineTrotter,

Or maybe everyone else just died and you, and some snipers made it out alive. Maybe someone is also from a different squad? Could have been a trap.

An ambush or major air attack might be good too, and introduce the new squad as they move to take out the threat

An ambush or major air attack might be good too, and introduce the new squad as they move to take out the threat

Or we could just have back-up come in :)

Edited by Lunar Echo