Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Halo ODST RP [Searching]

Your Nightly Spectre

@,

I'll give the others a chance to catch on. I'm off for the night.

@,

ODST suits do not have any special abilities or shields. ODST are more like elite marines than Spartans.

@@TheLineTrotter,

That ain't a problem. We'll hopefully have someone else want to join, if not I'll just kill off the rest of the squad, or I make you a previously dropped ODST that survived the battle or got captured or so.

• Brohoof 1

Full Name[service Name]: Kasandra "Shadow" Wiater

Specialty: Squad Sniper

Physical Description: Brown hair, lean build, short, brown eyes

Mental Description: A very sarcastic person who loves to crack jokes even when under fire. Loves being a lone wolf and tends to stealthily approach objectives. Always looks forward to that one shot to down the enemy commander and watch the underlings squirm from the lack of command. Easily annoyed if her height is made fun of.

Armor Decal Color: Black and Red

• Brohoof 1

Full Name[service Name]:Silva Hawkeye

Speciality:Stealth and recon.

Physical Description: a thinly built female standing around 5foot 7 inches. She has Amber eyes and brown hair, with lightly tanned skin.

Mental Description: outside she acts cold and calculating, acting like nothing matters but the mission. But if pushed, it can be seen this is a facade, she is actually a warm individual that cares for her brothers in arms.

Armor Decal Color: Uses modified SPI rig, that is dark grey in color when photo plates are not activated.

Extra: uses an MA5 Carbine silenced, and an M6-SOCOM

@@Derplight Sperkle, @@Commander Tangent, @@TheLineTrotter,

Alright then, you folks will all wear SPI armor, don't know what it is? Then google it, jeesh.

You will be a stealth ODST squad already deployed in the city which I will let you join in soon, and then we'll combine our two plotlines in Chapter 2.

...That is if the others decide to respond. *Cough* Others *cough*

@@Derplight Sperkle, @@Commander Tangent, @@TheLineTrotter,

Alright then, you folks will all wear SPI armor, don't know what it is? Then google it, jeesh.

You will be a stealth ODST squad already deployed in the city which I will let you join in soon, and then we'll combine our two plotlines in Chapter 2.

...That is if the others decide to respond. *Cough* Others *cough*

Yup,'just tell use when to come in ^_^

@,

Hello there I would be interested to play

Full name [service name]: Elita

Specialty: Sniper class

Physical Description: 5ft 4in. brunette, brown eyes, mousy characteristics, muscular but not overly muscular

Mental Description: At times reserved but opens up immediately towards others once she gets to know them. When not fighting the covenant her head is usually in a book. She's more of a book worm than a people person and is introverted. Her specialty is cooking. She is loyal to all of her friends no matter what. Sometimes she can be clumsy which has gotten her into trouble in the past. 

Armor Decal Color: Lavender 

• Brohoof 1