Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will the fan name for this BG pony be?

Firedog

I personally like Noir Amore -- it sound very unique -- but, unfortunately it looks like people aren't latching on to that. Actually, I think I like all of Nightmare Muffin's names, lol. :P They're all well thought out. ^-^

There should probably be a poll put up for this to see exactly where people stand on it. Time is ticking to come up with a name and spread it around before one sticks permanently.

Just a slight nuance, if we do go with that name it should be Amorè Noir since in French the subject comes before the adjective.

Still, it only really describes her external appearance. The real appeal and charm comes from the fact it's a different language. Of course Amorè Noir sounds better than Black Love. As AJ described French once, it's "speaking fancy."

What pony?

Yah,  I mean Raven is used a LOT in ocs and stuff and we already have a Raven and such...  I still like Nevermore personally or Nightshade. Violet Vibes is a good runner also for a name.

The pony that came out at the very one. Happened to be a little overweight, I guess.

I really liked her tbh, I hope we see more of her.

If her names Whoa Nelly, as RedFire said, that seems okay.

I personally like Noir Amore -- it sound very unique -- but, unfortunately it looks like people aren't latching on to that. Actually, I think I like all of Nightmare Muffin's names, lol. :P They're all well thought out. ^-^

There should probably be a poll put up for this to see exactly where people stand on it. Time is ticking to come up with a name and spread it around before one sticks permanently.

thanks. I really, truly appreciate that.

Noir Amorè is always going to be my favorite name for her, and I'm a bit sad that others don't seem as fond of it. I like to put a fair bit of research into names, rather than just asigning one to a character willy nilly.

• Brohoof 1

Magenta Dawn; at least in my eyes that would be a good fit without getting too fancy with it. :)

• Brohoof 1