Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions MLP Forums banner questions

Shimmer Quill
Go to solution Solved by Odyssey,

Hello @Shimmer Quill! While you most certainly can showcase your banner, you'll only get that chance when the next Banner Contest gets held.

Banner Contests are a monthly event where you can submit your own banner and see if it is favoured by the MLPForums community. Only three banners with the highest amount of votes get to be featured in the front page, however. A fourth banner will also be used after three weeks, but not from the Banner Contest. The staff will also make sure to make a topic regarding September's Banner Contest, so be sure to keep an eye our for it in the Canterlot Castle.

Once said Contest is up, you must submit it via Private Message to all of the Admins of this site -- Jeric, Matron, Lavo and Spoon. As for the size limit, it must be approximately 1000x255 pixels. It also must be saved as a PNG file. You can read more about it here.

I hope any of my advice helps. If you have any more questions, let me know! :)

Hello @Shimmer Quill! While you most certainly can showcase your banner, you'll only get that chance when the next Banner Contest gets held.

Banner Contests are a monthly event where you can submit your own banner and see if it is favoured by the MLPForums community. Only three banners with the highest amount of votes get to be featured in the front page, however. A fourth banner will also be used after three weeks, but not from the Banner Contest. The staff will also make sure to make a topic regarding September's Banner Contest, so be sure to keep an eye our for it in the Canterlot Castle.

Once said Contest is up, you must submit it via Private Message to all of the Admins of this site -- Jeric, Matron, Lavo and Spoon. As for the size limit, it must be approximately 1000x255 pixels. It also must be saved as a PNG file. You can read more about it here.

Thanks! I will look out for the next contest.

• Brohoof 1

Adding to what Odyssey said, you are also welcome to submit banners that don't have to do with the contest or its theme, following the same rules as before (sending it to all four administrators).

Stolen quote from :

You're also welcome to submit non-contest banners, if you're not feeling the current contest's theme for whatever reason.

And with that, and with your question answered, this topic can be locked. c:

• Brohoof 1