Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! New to this whole forums thing and would like to meet some ponies C:

Doodle_Bolt

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I was curious if there were and sites where i could meet bronies and i had googled searched it which lead me to find it C:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I became a fan of MLP by curiosity really, i had seen it once or twice and one time i had just sat down with my litte sister whie it was on the t.v., after watching it i was stunned by the amazing animation and plot! Then when i was on Netflix I had saw a movie on "Bronies" this caught my attention as i had actually liked the show so i wanted to see if it had to do something with that. After i watched it...i was amazed by everything,the show, the fans, the overall community was just so spectacular!!! I then took my intrest further and finally watched it,it was more amazing then i could have ever thought! This is when i finally understood what a bronie is and what it was like to be one...because that was the day i became one /)

I'm a freshman who has been in the fandom for about a year-ish? Well i'm 14 and new to this site! I would really like to meet new people as well! C:

• Brohoof 7

Welcome welcome welcome welcome to the site friend! I hope you enjoy your time here within our community and befriend many of our amazing members. Have fun and explore what we have to offer! :)

Thank you!!! And i really hope i do C:

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum Doodle! It's good to have you :)

Thank you!! It's a pleasure to meet you c:

Welcome to the forum, Doodle! I'm new too, I just joined today! :P  :icwudt:

Thank you! That's awesome!!! Also may i ask, how do put those adorable faces? x3

• Brohoof 6

Doodle, you asked how to put those adorable faces right?

Well, those "adorable faces" are called smileys! :P

(that was an example)

basically when you post or reply, click the little smiley face in the top/middle of where you are typing (see it?)

click it, and all the smiley are below where you are typing (see them?)

click the little blue arrow to the right of the smileys to view all the smileys

Hope this helps, Doodle!

:P  :icwudt: 

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome to the forums!

I'm sure you will have a lovely time here and make tons of friends c:

Also good choice of pony, Applejack is amazing :toldya:

Thank you!! And i'm more then sure i will C:

Applejack is of course amazing x3

Doodle, you asked how to put those adorable faces right?

Well, those "adorable faces" are called smileys! :P

(that was an example)

basically when you post or reply, click the little smiley face in the top/middle of where you are typing (see it?)

click it, and all the smiley are below where you are typing (see them?)

click the little blue arrow to the right of the smileys to view all the smileys

Hope this helps, Doodle!

:P  :icwudt: 

:icwudt: Found them!! Thank you very much!! C: :smug:

• Brohoof 4

Hello, @Doodle_Bolt, and welcome to the MLP forums! It's good to have you here in this lovely community of happy ponies! :squee: I hope you have an amazing time while you're here and get to make some lovely friends while you're here and enjoy it. :icwudt: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness:

• Brohoof 5

Hi there Doodlle Bolt! ^.^   :) Happy to have you aboard! Very cute avatar you have there. :3

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!    :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 4

Hello, @Doodle_Bolt, and welcome to the MLP forums! It's good to have you here in this lovely community of happy ponies! :squee: I hope you have an amazing time while you're here and get to make some lovely friends while you're here and enjoy it. :icwudt: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness:

Thank you!!! I'm sure i'll have amazing time! :D

Hi there Doodlle Bolt! ^.^   :) Happy to have you aboard! Very cute avatar you have there. :3

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!    :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

Hello!~ And thank you very much ^-^ I have no doubt that this community will be amazing c: Thank you!!~

• Brohoof 3

hello my friend =)=)=) its nice meeting you =)=)=) welcome here in the happy MLP Forum site of ponies and pony friends of this happy community of ponies =)=)=) and pony friends =)=)=) I hope you can have awesome pony time here meeting lots of ponies and friends here and enjoy the happy time =)=)=) with all ponies =)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask YAAY =)

• Brohoof 2

hello my friend =)=)=) its nice meeting you =)=)=) welcome here in the happy MLP Forum site of ponies and pony friends of this happy community of ponies =)=)=) and pony friends =)=)=) I hope you can have awesome pony time here meeting lots of ponies and friends here and enjoy the happy time =)=)=) with all ponies =)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask YAAY =)

Thank you very much!!! :D I hope i have a more then amazing time!! ^~^

• Brohoof 2

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4092319.sig-4091898.sig-4091363.sig-

• Brohoof 2

I wishyou the best ofluck and fun on tgese forums =D

Thank you very much!!! C: I hope i do too!!

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4093724.sig-4092319.sig-4091898.sig-

Thank you very much!! I'm sure i'll have a great time and meet a bunch off even more amazing people!  :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

I very much love everything about MLP, and I agree, the community is just amazing  :pinkie: Anyway, hello and welcome to the wonderful forums, I hope you love it here and make a lot of sweet new friends!  :lol: Thanks for joining, it's awesome to here you on board, and if ever you need anything or simply want to chat, then shoot me a PM or a profile comment  :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Hello there Doodle bolt ! Your avatar is so cute!  :pinkie:

Oh, and welcome to the forum! 

I wish you have a great time in here! :D

Hi there Telferi! Thank you very much!! Yours is amazing :D 

Thank you again! 

I'm having a fantastic time! 

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! Everyone here is very friendly, and this is a very active community. :)

Don't hesitate to explore all the different subsections!

I agree, our fandom is truly one of a kind! :P

• Brohoof 1