Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are YOU a Cutie Mark Crusader?

Ragingdubstep

I was, partially. I had an idea of my talent but not an idea of any images simple enough (I used to have like ten images making up one cm) to express everything in one shot. That was until one night when a certain popular fps brought out it's origins intro and a certain band came out with the title song from their latest cd. One dreamed up mashup later and an alias burst into life. From it's embers came my perfect cm. A bat winged pony skull wearing a crown that's on fire and beside the skull is a burning shepherd's crook. Somewhere in my place in existence lies the need for a heroic leader, and with the way I work, that role is tailor made.

I'm either a blank flank or my eyes are so bad I can't see my own cutie mark. If I'm good at something, that something has a special way of hiding it. A lot of people tell me I'm a good writer, but I think I'm about average.

Although, I'm really good at identifying music that I've heard. I'm not a savant or anything, though I've been nicknamed Rain Man Of Music by a few friends of mine. If someone plays a song I've heard a few times, 9 times out of 10 I'll know what it's called and who performed it. Despite this, I suck at playing music.

I would not consider myself a proper CMC sadly. I don't think I have any talent whatsoever and I just have no motivation to constantly try random things in the hope I find something I might have a knack for. I have enough trouble organizing my enjoyments in life as it is which is kinda bonkers. I may or may not ever find my 'talent'.

Nah, I've noticed I don't really have any special talents, and I'm just going to have to accept it. I'm always willing to look for ways to make myself improve at the ones I love, like music, though.

I've always considered myself a blank flank, still trying to work out my special talent, or whether I even have one. :lol:

I'm a Cutie Mark Crusader, even sung a song about being a CMC in an episode of MLP FIM remember?

drumsing.gif

But being serious, lots of fun things to try in this world so I'm renaming open minded but I love making music and think that's what I consider my special talent. Although I'd say I'm probably still a blank flank.

I don't consider myself to be blank proper. I hope that my special talent is being able to create stories however it is unrefined and I'm not even close to being able to write well. So I know what I want to do and I'm spending time on learning how to do it.

I'm not altogether sue what you're trying to say. What is possim supposed to be?

It's character used phrase meaning the highest possible rank of coolness. I was saying that your mind set was something admirable, and definitely suited for Equestria. Go with it and you might just figure everything out. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't really know. It's not a special talent. I'd just love to see people happy :) . There is a lot to be crying about, but you can't carry on if you don't make the steps and stop worrying. I try to be optimistic for all of those that are lost in their despair. I try to make people understand new things, so that there won't be someone breaking their dreams when their thoughts or beliefs fall down.

Or, at least, I wish I could do it. But a cutie mark isn't necessarily what you are good at, but what you are meant to do. I guess it answers your question then :P .

Edited by ConcorDisparate
  • Brohoof 1