searching The Trotting Dead (Action/SOL)

Dapper Charmer

Hey, sorry to cause all the confusion, shame on me. Please burn me at the nearest stake.   :scoots:

Anyways, I've got some stuff just came up with school and my family, and I'm gonna be on a small hiatus for a little while. I get really stressed out when I'm writing, so I don't need RP's that I've gotta keep up with on top of what's going on...

I don't really want to talk about what's going on, but no one is dead, so you don't need to worry about that.

Just write in that I got killed or something.  :blink:

Sorry that I caused all that confusion, and that I haven't been posting, I just need to take a break, because life is currently happening to me and I don't like it XD

Jeez, I sound like a canadian. Sorry.

Anywho, I'm gonna go calm myself. Sorry!  :(

BronyDoesBronyThings, on 03 Oct 2015 - 12:06 AM, said:

Hey, sorry to cause all the confusion, shame on me. Please burn me at the nearest stake.   :scoots:

Anyways, I've got some stuff just came up with school and my family, and I'm gonna be on a small hiatus for a little while. I get really stressed out when I'm writing, so I don't need RP's that I've gotta keep up with on top of what's going on...

I don't really want to talk about what's going on, but no one is dead, so you don't need to worry about that.

Sorry that I caused all that confusion, and that I haven't been posting, I just need to take a break, because life is currently happening to me and I don't like it XD

It's fine, Hopefully everything turns out okay. :)

*Tap on the shoulder* Relax, mate.

ACCEPTED with the following conditions:

1. The Rift and Shadow transforming power seem a little to OP for this particular RP, so if you could remove them that would be great.

2. You can still transform, because you are part changeling, but zombies (trotters) will still be able to tell you are not one of them.\

Please reply so I know if you are in agreement with these conditions.

ACCEPTED

I guess I can make this is home plane, making it before his learning to create a Rift. I've done some changes since then, regardless, so you might want to recheck it, just to be certain it's alright. Obviously, I'll make the Rift restriction, however, there might be something that offsets the hunger part... Considering my diet... I can always remove the Umbrum from his ancestry, making the horn a more cosmetic thing. Perhaps, from working with dark magic? I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter.

looks like a fun idea

OC stuff

Name: Cresent

Aperence: grey coat with blue eyes and orange mane, batpony

cutimark: burnt off via dragon fire as a young colt growing up, so.....scars?

personality: Paranoid, catuus, trys to be friendly this being troters everywhere he'll probably be more over cautios of everypony around him

still confused full story in the sig or just pm me.

ACCEPTED. Post when ready.

ps. Sorry I did not reply sooner.

I guess I can make this is home plane, making it before his learning to create a Rift. I've done some changes since then, regardless, so you might want to recheck it, just to be certain it's alright. Obviously, I'll make the Rift restriction, however, there might be something that offsets the hunger part... Considering my diet... I can always remove the Umbrum from his ancestry, making the horn a more cosmetic thing. Perhaps, from working with dark magic? I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter.

ACCEPTED. Post when ready.

ps. Sorry I did not reply sooner.

So, have you given my new form any thought?

I'd like to join with steel Grell and Astrid you already know steel and Grell

Astrid

Female

Age 10

Cutie mark psykick eye

Shy and cunning

Was an orphan until she found steel she followed him because he was a mystery to her she couldn't see into his mind like she could others eventually steel adopted her

Also if you want I can retype Grells and steels

Edited by dashian500

I'd like to join with steel Grell and Astrid you already know steel and Grell

Astrid

Female

Age 10

Cutie mark psykick eye

Shy and cunning

Was an orphan until she found steel she followed him because he was a mystery to her she couldn't see into his mind like she could others eventually steel adopted her

Also if you want I can retype Grells and steels

Accepted, but try and make Steel and Grell a little less OP

They went that bad lol if you want we could do 1v1 rp in pm and I can show you them with out the limits is place

Sorry I probably wrote it wrong. In the last RP I saw Grell in he brought Sparkle Sword back from the dead. All I meant was nothing like that.

To start, I'm planning on scrounging through Zecora's home for some stuff. I holed up there after having to flee my home, I had to kill an infected Zecora and the rest is history. Let me know how it goes.

I really don't like to join an RP late but if it is possible (the tag still says searching) I would like to join in. I'll be using Lucid again.

Name: Lucid Dream

Appearance: Blue, black mane, brown eyes, often wears white clothing.

Cutie Mark: Pencil breaking on a shield

Personality: Quiet to strangers, occasionally talkative to friends. A decent speaker if the time calls for it and things go his way. Thinks, analyses and day dreams a lot. Can easily get stressed. Plays by the rules and is a perfectionist, but can be creative if he isn't stressed. Can make some witty comments but will usually follow rules and stay quiet. Sometimes he can get emotional but not often.

Background: Originally grew up on an island community far from Equestria before immigrating to the mainland. In this RP he had a family, a wife and a colt, but lost them in the chaos (whether they're alive or dead is unclear, he wont say). Ever since this, he's tried to be hopeful and even slightly positive in quiet, calm moments, but when he's alone he beats himself up mentally, blaming himself for losing them.

(link to full character sheet and spells, tell me if you think the spells are alright for the roleplay: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lucid-dream-r4566 )

Thanks! I hope I can join and if I can make sure to bring me up to speed!

Edited by Lucid Dream

I really don't like to join an RP late but if it is possible (the tag still says searching) I would like to join in. I'll be using Lucid again.

Name: Lucid Dream

Appearance: Blue, black mane, brown eyes, often wears white clothing.

Cutie Mark: Pencil breaking on a shield

Personality: Quiet to strangers, occasionally talkative to friends. A decent speaker if the time calls for it and things go his way. Thinks, analyses and day dreams a lot. Can easily get stressed. Plays by the rules and is a perfectionist, but can be creative if he isn't stressed. Can make some witty comments but will usually follow rules and stay quiet. Sometimes he can get emotional but not often.

Background: Originally grew up on an island community far from Equestria before immigrating to the mainland. In this RP he had a family, a wife and a colt, but lost them in the chaos (whether they're alive or dead is unclear, he wont say). Ever since this, he's tried to be hopeful and even slightly positive in quiet, calm moments, but when he's alone he beats himself up mentally, blaming himself for losing them.

(link to full character sheet and spells, tell me if you think the spells are alright for the roleplay: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lucid-dream-r4566 )

Thanks! I hope I can join and if I can make sure to bring me up to speed!

ACCEPTED. and I don't think much has happen so jump straight in.

To start, I'm planning on scrounging through Zecora's home for some stuff. I holed up there after having to flee my home, I had to kill an infected Zecora and the rest is history. Let me know how it goes.

sound good, cresent will probably hear the commotion as he also lives in the Forrest as he's re arming one of his traps and come check it out

@

Hey, considering that Lucid will be avoiding the forest like the plague and getting into ponyville he'll  probably run into your characters quickly. If we dont stay together the RP will die quickly.

@@cwhip9

I was thinking Lucid would run into crescent while he goes out to check traps.

• Brohoof 1