Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC scenario game! What would you do, if....

AmberDust

Cresent hears the other blood beat around him making sure they are alive, after which he probably nudge the one to his right to wake up along with the others as well "hey um...anypony know what were doing here?" he asks

Of course. Hayseeds, Sēkr would probably end up pay off whatever debt the poor lass got into (in return for a nice lunch out, likely :P ).

Your OC is called to Canterlot, to meet the Princesses themselves, for something that seems urgent. Reaction?

"What is it now..." (Starry Skies)

Your OC is chosen to be the next ruler of equestria, your reaction?

Amber Dust would immediate feel the stress of the world's problems breathing down her neck! After some self-pep-talks, she'd probably be able to calm berselr down and convince herself that she was chosen for a good reason. Amber would try very hard to live up to the expectations, but would never hesitate asking for help from the other princesses if she needed it.

I'm sure she'd get comfortable after a while, and would be beyond excited to see other rulers and important figures.

I pass on a similar question:

If your OC were to become ruler of someplace or another, why do you think they were chosen? What trait is their best?

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, new question: What would your OC look like if they were human? (hair colour, skin colour, style, etc?)

...or you can answer the one I quoted:

If your OC were to become ruler of someplace or another, why do you think they were chosen? What trait is their best?

Ill take both 

hair:ginger and somhow straight if not curley  
skin: GREY
eyes:BLue
usual clothing: orange camo pants with a band tee on

He almost did become ruler, just after a few events (battels) he gave the crown up to his cousin and went back to his life.

If he did become king, it would be of the vamponys in Manity (Italy equivalent to the mlp world) he would have been chosen by blood line and his best trait would be his negotiation skills with other nations.

If you woke up to the news headline New species discovered near (your town/place of living)" and the image would be of your OC alive somhow and eating somthing what would be your reaction? would you find them, would they find you, how long will they live in this world?

• Brohoof 1

Knowing my luck, it'd be Gideon Anomaly, my mad scientist.  That being said, I'd do everything in my power to get to him before he did anything... BAD.  I mean, REALLY BAD.

Both Octavia and Vinyl Scratch want to throw you a party... but only ONE will perform at it for you.  Who would it be, and how would you explain your decision to the one you don't pick?

(edited)

If he did become king, it would be of the vamponys in Manity

The Vamponies of...what? :lol:

FL_fig04.jpg

Manatee? :P I think Italy's name could be different. Maybe...uh...

geez, that's a herd one. :o

Both Octavia and Vinyl Scratch want to throw you a party... but only ONE will perform at it for you.  Who would it be, and how would you explain your decision to the one you don't pick?

Plum Pudding would pick Octavia.

"I'm sorry, Vinyl.Your music is just a tiny bit too loud for my café. But please, help yourself to free dessert!" :squee:

If your OC was offered a free mane-do, what kind of new style would they choose? :3

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 1

If your OC was offered a free mane-do, what kind of new style would they choose? :3

If it were a temporary style and right before a party/formal event, Quartz would probably asked to have her mane curled. Otherwise, she'd probably have it in one or two plaits so that it could be kept out of the way during her guard duties. ^^

If your OC were to go on a picnic, what would they pack and who would they bring?

Edited by Quartzy

Maple Berry burst into a room with all of my other OCs.

MB: Guys! We're going on a picnic!

Jake:Nachos!

MB: Nachos? :/

Jake: Nachos! :D

MB:Nachos :|

What would your OC do if it drank the ability enhancing potion from double rainboom?

Edited by Vulcan

Maple Berry burst into a room with all of my other OCs.

MB: Guys! We're going on a picnic!

Jake:Nachos!

MB: Nachos? :/

Jake: Nachos! :D

MB:Fine...Nachos :|

Do you want to ask a question for the next person to post...?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cresent will probably take the pony to a hospital or if found said pony in the woods to his place to help it recover.

What would your OC do if they found you on the side of the road from their way from work?

Edited by cwhip9

"Uh huh......." *looks over to wife* "So he's saying he created me..... Should I kill him for being stupid?" (Starry Skies)

yea... I got an OC that would do that..

What would your OC do if it found out what you plan to do in the future of an RP that your playing as them in?

Walks in see's cresent at tablit, "hey cres was"

cresent: (looks up) oh hey cwhip do me a favor

me whats up?

Cresent begins to throttle me: stop making other bronys get hit with feels!

how would your OC react to the dream you had last night?

Cresent: coolwhip experiment?

duplicate of cresent: yep

Cresent: touch emerald and

duplicate: Ill bleed you dry

(fight ensue's)

you find out your OC is your boss at work, reaction?

Quartz would be confused that she's suddenly getting hitched to a human. She'd totally ditch the wedding or else I would delete her for interfering. :3

Your OC finds out that you're getting married to his/her crush. How does it all go down? 

Cresent: she said yes woot!.......cwhip I don't know a thing about weddings! (throttles me)

me: stop throttling me an ill help, ok first. you need a tie... 

your OC finds themselves in a creepy pasta are they the victim or killer?