Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC scenario game! What would you do, if....

AmberDust

After sitting there looking at his mirror for a good hour or two trying to work out if its a dream, he experiments his new powers on some tree's in the forest...... Knowing his luck he might magic zap the wrong tree that's full of bug bears. Then fly towards Zaccora's for her advice....and medicine from the bug bears.

Your OC meets your senior high school self from year(s) ago or before you got into the show. do they get along?  

Yeah they get along pretty well. Gumball didn't change that much since a few years back. He always has been that show-off type of dudes who wanted to get popular.

What would your OC do if they were washed ashore on an island in the middle of nowhere?

After drying his bat wings Cresent would explore the island trying to find answers. Your oc go to the fast-food drive through, or pony version of mcdonalds. What do they order?

Your oc go to the fast-food drive through, or pony version of mcdonalds. What do they order?

StormJumper: "I don't care if its past 11:30, I want pancakes!

Drive through worker: "Miss, it's four in the afternoon. We stopped serving those hours ago."

What would you OC do if the Princess of Friendship demanded their presence at the castle immediately? What do you think she needs them for?

"I would go there but I wouldn't know why...maybe an order, I would love to get some publicity from that!"

"I would do as told, it could be something threatening Ponyville"

"I would run...beheading does not sound fun"

"In the same boat as Jade" (One is green)

"She could be in need of potions, I'd bring samples then go right away"

Your OC must adapt to a futuristic city, how well would they adapt? (If at all)

Rosemary probably wouldn't adapt well at all, as she dislikes change.

What would your OC do if they got stuck in a war against Nightmare Moon?

conflicted as cresent is a batpony, he might be that reluctant fighter, or maybe just fight with her again being a "child of the night" like most nocturne's are it could be interesting if turned into an RP.
Pending how violent it is but still I'm game for it if turned into an RP.

Your OC go's in for a hair Main cut. What do they walk out with?

• 2 weeks later...

*Walks out with Mild Trim*

Crescent Light : Not a lot changes....but I kind of like it that way.

Your OC is suddenly tasked to move a mountain, how does he go about doing so?

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Explode the mountain and gather some pegisi to make a gust of wind to move the crumbled pieces.

Your OC is transformed into your favorite singer, who are they?

Edited by Sonata Jets
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

*Pez* Hmm... I would like a Sweetroll made just like back in my homeland of Skyrim. (Pony version of course.)

If the bugbear attacked the town again

Edited by Pez

If the bugbear attacked the town again Edited by Pez, 11 July 2016 - 10:58 PM.

StormJumper: Let me at 'em!

Plum: *slowly flips bakery sign to "closed"*

Amber: Oh, another bugbear. Wonder where they're coming from...

What would your OC do if each of the Mane Six offered to take them under their wing and teach them the ways of Harmony? Of course, you can't say yes to all of them...

• Brohoof 2

StormJumper: Let me at 'em!

Plum: *slowly flips bakery sign to "closed"*

Amber: Oh, another bugbear. Wonder where they're coming from...

What would your OC do if each of the Mane Six offered to take them under their wing and teach them the ways of Harmony? Of course, you can't say yes to all of them...

Tech would jump at the chance to learn from Pinkie Pie. It probably wouldn't be the most organized experience, but it'll be one heck of a fun one XD

What would your OC do if he/she was stuck with Pinkie Pie hugging them all day?

• 2 weeks later...

She would grab a bat (get it) and would see if your oc was friendly. 

Your OC is the owner of all of Equestria's orphanages, since that business is doing great they become rich over night. What do they do with the money? 

Edited by Sonata Jets
  • Brohoof 1

Lawson: Help the kids! It's a charity not a profit ^ ^

Eriza: The money was never my intentions... I did it for the kids...they are my army *villainous smile*

Your OC just became a father/Mather! What would he/she name the kids and how would he/she raise them?

• Brohoof 1

reaction.

Cresent: how is this possible...um...im a dad...im a dad! :D (dose a happy bat dance)

names boy: Jr or Willow

girl: snow or emeber

how vamp children: open but strict mostly so vampony hunters wont get to them and teach them everything he knows about being a vampony raising them to hopfully lead life happy and helthy.

how non vamp children: same as above without the main point about being a vampony in the world.

Your OC is deep in a all day videogame session. What game are they playing?

Edited by cwhip9

Horus Flint: The Sims 4

Vulcan Peace: Battlefield

Eriza: Yandere simulator

Lawson: Pokemon 

Hyde: Undertale

Your OC just got his ultimate attack, how did he get it and what does it do?

Your OC just got his ultimate attack, how did he get it and what does it do?

Amber is overwhelmed with the power of ancient magic. Eyes glowing and hooves rising off the ground, she released a blast that disrupts and contorts both time and space...

Repeat of the same question, since this is a cool one. What would your OCs "Final Smash" power be? :3

• Brohoof 1

Crescent held on for dear life as his body seemed to phase in  and out of his world's existence...He's had these surges before but none felt quite as overbearing. "Was he going to die?" He thought curiously in the back of his mind as the faint light that once set his mark aglow was now bursting with it's brightness. Suddenly he felt the sudden transformations that he had once felt individually grow into madness...as if every part of his being was trying to rip itself apart. His wings grew strong and powerful like that of a griffon of legend, From the tufts of his hair grew three horns...two of deer and one of unicorn, his legs and coat began showing patterns like that of a zebra, and the tail on his flank began to flow like that of mist. 

He spread his wings and flew to the sky at speeds so fast it cracked the air like a whip with an echo that could be heard throughout the valley. Once above he headed head first , spinning towards the ground like a large and powerful drill. 

A bright flash spread across the valley before the Blast waves of his impact could be heard and felt. The strikle so powerful that it turned to dust and rubble everything within 5 kilometers of the impact. 

TLDR: Transformation and Head butt 

I like the question too so...Same? 

Sēkr would simply roll a die, and depending on the roll, summon some prehistoric evil or ancient army to his aid, at which point he would direct all his forces unto his foe. Ever seen a one man army? Sekr does the opposite, and suddenly becomes a commander of legions of minions  :nom:

Might as well keep this question going. Some ancient power awakens in your OC, what is his ultimate attack?

• 1 month later...

Might as well keep this question going. Some ancient power awakens in your OC, what is his ultimate attack?

Widdershins:  Pancakes of course! Pancakes are the source of all good & joy in the world! And should it ever fail (Which, oddly enough seems to happen alot more frequently these days) The clear course of action! Is! To simply summon forth a yet even bigger pastry!  There is LITERALLY NO LIMIT, to how many pancakes I can drown you in. And if you DARE bring Waffles up in my presence I swear in the name of all that isn't Me! I will have to boop you so hard in the....

*This goes on for quite some time, with clearly no point to be had.*

Ambie: Well, uhm, I wouldn't want to hurt anypony outright. I'm not exactly what I'd call a stallion of any strength. Usually I just... well maybe, dig a hole real quick to hide in. S-safety is important right? And maybe they'll, uh, trip...in it?

As for Gallimaufry, well it'd most likely go the way its attacks usually go. A more or less unified lunge, until it steps on Slimpsy's neck again for the four-hundredth time, then trips & rolls into a ball. Most likely flattening several trees and a house and a half or so.

So...What would your OC do if it suddenly got whisked up in the air a couple feet and hugged tightly by an invisible force?....for no reason at all, of course.

• 1 month later...

What would you OC do if my OC was in your bed when you woke up curled up like a kitty?

Well, Heavens! Wonder if you bite, Lil' Batty!

And maybe some playful swatting with my fin-tail!

QUESTION!

What would your OC do if the town they live in was suddenly invaded by a swarm of tentacles replacing the usual lampposts & houses transforming into giant monsters with eyes replacing the windows, great tentacles erupting from their doors, GIANT tentacles RUPTURING THE VERY EARTH BENEATH YO-

*ahem*.....