Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

friendship games Unleash the magic did it better then Star Wars episode 3

SolidTwilight

So the day after I saw the move and watched the unleash the magic song for like the tenth time i realized that in one song, they told a better story then in the all of the Star Wars episodes 1, 2 and 3! You can really see how an otherwise good person can do something bad because they were manipulated into to thinking that it is what needs to be done and that they did not have any choice in the matter. I don't think what she did was right but I can sympathise with her and understand why she did it. I can't say that at all for anakin skywalker the way the movies were made. what do you guys think?

PS: although I think the song tells a really good story, after twilight becomes bad, I feel like she was just to evil to quick, they really need a minute to show her finding out just how powerful she became and then deciding to just give up on the would and do what ever she wanted.

You mean to say that in the span of a few minutes, a condensed story aimed at children with no underlying tones explained a moral more easily than one spread across three major motion pictures?

Interesting.

You mean to say that in the span of a few minutes, a condensed story aimed at children with no underlying tones explained a moral more easily than one spread across three major motion pictures?

Interesting.

I see what your saying but yes. I don't think its a case o explained a moral more easily as it is a case of SW just missing the hole explaining part. what I am really trying to say is that when I saw twilight desiring to "go to the dark side" I don't want her to but I 100% understand why she is. I can not say the same at all for anakin. I don't believe at all that when anakin was told to go kill all the kids in the jedi school that he would have thought is was a good idea and what needed to be done. there just did not seem to be the motivation. "hey, your wife is going to die, you should go lightsaber all there kids to save her" "yea that make sense, I guess its time for some kid genocide, I will be right back" Edited by SolidTwilight