searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

@@DwhitetheGamer,

Um...there's no way Copper should have been able to break out, let alone make another attack after being frozen in dry ice, which would freezerburn his entire skin. And the ancestor thing doesn't make any sense--it's out of nowhere. All I'm asking if for you to be realistic. Please, because there's no way Copper should still be standing right now. Thank you.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Okay, so I normally do not get involved with other players' business, but there is something about this post that violates one of our rules. You see, you go in with what you have, skill set or equipment wise, and that's it. There really isn't any new equipment, traits, or skill sets to be obtained during a fight, only after or before. And seeing as how copper just " learned " the technique on the fly, well..... It violates some of the rules that have been established, really. But hey. I'm just calling it when I see it.

But, to summarize this, DWhite, you and everyone in this RP, need to have a calm, civilized talk where we can both express our differences.  

sig-33647.rsz_wolves-wolves-20471683-900

*is currently laughing his frickin butt off*

Watch Dragon Ball Super, specifically episodes 38-40 to see what Time-Skip, or time-leap is.

Your resident Sonic the Hedgehog fan. Props to Laika for the sig.

img-36272-1-img-36272-1-sig-4437804.1459086805-rjjkjd.png

My Equestrian Empire Characters: Copper Strikes and Princess Celestia (EVE Version of Copper Strikes)

@@DwhitetheGamer,

Um...there's no way Copper should have been able to break out, let alone make another attack after being frozen in dry ice, which would freezerburn his entire skin. And the ancestor thing doesn't make any sense--it's out of nowhere. All I'm asking if for you to be realistic. Please, because there's no way Copper should still be standing right now. Thank you.

And... HOW THE HELL is Ice able to channel his ancestors? You're in the wrong too you know. Copper would die if he stayed in the dry ice, and I had to do something.

Besides, again, I'm gonna make a character sheet for Super Strikes, as soon as I get a laptop.

My Equestrian Empire Characters: Copper Strikes and Princess Celestia (EVE Version of Copper Strikes)

Watch Dragon Ball Super, specifically episodes 38-40 to see what Time-Skip, or time-leap is.

DWhite, that's not the problem...

I'll be upfront and honest with you, because I think you deserve to know this. None of us, not a single one of us think what you're doing is fair. While it may be "possible" it's not possible under these circumstances. Your reasoning may make sense to you dude, but to us, it is completely and utterly ridiculous. I am just telling you what has been said behind the scenes for the last few weeks.

I earnestly think you deserve to know the truth, and the truth is we do not like what you're doing because it is illogical, unbelieveable, and not too mention very poorly done. I don't mean that as an insult, I am just telling you, we need to sit down and talk about the rules. This is a conversation that is needed to be had. So, with that being said, any comments before we begin?

And it's not even about this one move in particular. It's everything dude. So...yeah...

I'm no "lead" here, so I'll let J.R and others handle this while I chip in every now and then. This is something that needs to be discussed if you're going to continue RPing with us. Kay, dude? 

WhatisthisIdonteven

Now he's just King Crimson from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

And while I realize that it's not the same character...

AWAKEN, MY MASTERS!

https://youtu.be/XUhVCoTsBaM

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

And... HOW THE HELL is Ice able to channel his ancestors? You're in the wrong too you know. Copper would die if he stayed in the dry ice, and I had to do something.

Besides, again, I'm gonna make a character sheet for Super Strikes, as soon as I get a laptop.

Um, it's right on Ice's profile that his power comes directly from his ancestors in the first place. That's how he can control ice to begin with despite having no horn. And if he was frozen, he could have easily just stayed that way and let the fight end because....he would lose and can just be healed at the infirmary.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

*sigh* I guess i'll just leave, then. I'm trying to have a bit of fun, here, but since everyone doesn't see that, then there's no point in continuing.

*sigh* I guess i'll just leave, then. I'm trying to have a bit of fun, here, but since everyone doesn't see that, then there's no point in continuing.

Well, if you really feel that way, and you don't want to try and work it out then...

Yeah, leave. Totally up to you, and we'd like to talk about it with you, but if you don't want to talk about it, go ahead, leave. No one is going to stop you. You're a mature adult, you can make your own decisions.

But like I said, we're open to negotiating, and ventilating.

I fully respect your decision. 

If that's what you feel as though you should do, then I will not stop you. I'll have someone else clean up what's left of that battle. Regardless, sorry we didn't live up to what you desired. I hope you find better elsewhere. :)

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

You can't just dropout in the middle of an action scene in an rp, that's unethical.

And, as I have learned, you can have fun in here, but what you do has to be within reason. Making a character more OP for the sake of winning is going beyond reason.

Check out Kyoshi's sig thread here.

My OC: Raze
"The world ends at your horizons."-Sanae Hanekoma

(edited)
You can't just dropout in the middle of an action scene in an rp, that's unethical. And, as I have learned, you can have fun in here, but what you do has to be within reason. Making a character more OP for the sake of winning is going beyond reason.

OKAY? DO WE HAVE LIKE A MEDAL OF HONOR?

THIS MAN ^^^^^^^^^^

HE IS LITERALLY THE BEST THING EVER. HE GETS IT. HE REALLY, EARNESTLY GETS IT. 

SAD MANKIN MASK, YOU'RE GOD'S GIFT TO THE WORLD, TRULY XD  

*sigh* what part of "I'm gonna make a character sheet for Super Strikes" do people not understand?

The part where you haven't where in the rules it specifically says you have to :lol: 

Edited by Tacoma

You can't just dropout in the middle of an action scene in an rp, that's unethical.

If that's what Dwhite wants to do, he can, and it will be taken care of. :)

*sigh* what part of "I'm gonna make a character sheet for Super Strikes" do people not understand?

It's fine. You may leave if that's what you wish. :)

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

@@DwhitetheGamer

Look friend. That is all well and nice, but other people do want to have fun as well. When all attacks are getting lol-dodged or there is a no-sale reaction of said attack, then there is a justifiable amount of annoyance to be had. It has to be a proper ebb and flow. Give a little, take a little. No one wants a fight where it's just boring and one OC clearly and absolutely destroys the other while not taking damage themselves. We all like our OC's. But I feel like we have to be humble enough to allow them to fall on occasion. What is good for our pride is not necessarily good for the story, you know? Believe me, I've been there. Nobody likes to see a precious creation of there's harmed or their good names besmirched. I get that. Heck, I was a major jerk a couple years ago FOR that very reason. But now I know better, and allowing others some leeway and taking a little for yourself in equal measure is very rewarding.

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

I'm crying right now. This is too much for me. Should I just explain my head-canon now?

If that's what Dwhite wants to do, he can, and it will be taken care of. :)

It's fine. You may leave if that's what you wish. :)

I'm not leaving. All I'm doing is sharing my head-canon with you guys.

I'm not leaving. All I'm doing is sharing my head-canon with you guys.

DWhite, I hate to inform you of this, but as a group--no one indiviual made this decision--we have decided to remove you from the RP. I'm sorry, but as a group we don't see this working out.

The reasons being:

> You're not that fun to RP with. I cannot speak on a personal level since I have account, but you ahve RP'd with others and we've found your style of RP "annoying" and "controlling." You Godmod, and you do things that are beyond logic. Besides that, you're just not very good from a "making sense of it" stand point. I'm not saying you're a poor RPer, and no one is saying that you are, it's just the things you do, like the whole fight with Ice Blizzard, it had several points where your OC did something that either violated Bangcolt rules or baffled us as RPers, and not in a good way. 

> As a person, we think you lack maturity, and you risk future problems down the road. In the OOC, from the first time we met you sent up some redflags due to overreations inability to cooperate upon initial request. It was after we traded a few words that you decided to cooperate, and we don't think it's worth the hassle to have you around.

In addition, you're very close-minded, you've proven several times that you're more than capable at pointing the finger at someone else, but when you're faced with confrontation yourself, you either threaten to leave, or refuse to accept responsibility for your actions (sometimes both). 

> Inability to Comply with Bancolt rules. You've neglected to follow the rules here at Bangcolt then proceeded to make excuses insatiable to the requirements set here at Bangcolt and provide no ultimatum that would excuse from those rules. The biggest one being with the character sheets. The whole "super-sayian" was never mentioned either...so clear violation of the rules

> Lastly, we don't see this changing in the future since you were warned the second you entered about these rules, and despite a few infractions you have persisted. 

Also the "I'm literally crying" is not cool dude. This is just a personal thing. That is a defense tactic that says "have pity on me so I don't have to suffer the consequences." Sorry dude, it's not that I don't care, I really do, but to say that shows no attempt on your part of fixing it, and it's concerning for you. In this RP, you do have to react with other people, and those interactions aren't always friendly. I'm worried for you and others, because if you can't keep your emotions in check now, imagine when things actualy become heated. 

I am really sorry DWhite, and I want to establish this is not negotiable. You can come back asking for another chance, or saying you'll fix it, or whatever but this decision is final, and failure to comply will just result with one of us contacting a mod and requesting your removal. According to Roleplay rules, if we don't want you here, you're not allowed to stay. So don't fight it, or we'll just have get someone to keep you out. But, I'm confident it will not come to that, I believe you are capable of shrugging this off and moving on if you choose to. 

I, on behalf of everyone, am truly sorry to dismiss you, but thanks for trying it out. And I hope the best for you in future RPs, and in your life. God Bless! And have a wonderful evening!

• Brohoof 2

Good-bye, then. This was all pointless, and it just proves my worthlessness as a human being.

Goodbye, and God Bless!

You truly aren't worthless, you must know that, but I'm sorry, I don't feel pity for genuine guilt-tripping.

I hope for the earnest best for you! May Christ be with you!

• Brohoof 1

NO! I am worthless, and my autism had consumed me yet again. I just want you all to understand, I was always like this, and I can't help it.

(edited)

So, how do you guys decide all this, you have like a PM or something or is this something I shouldn't ask?

@DwhitetheGamer

Bro, it's not the end of the world. There's other RPs out there

Edited by The Sad Manikin Mask

Check out Kyoshi's sig thread here.

My OC: Raze
"The world ends at your horizons."-Sanae Hanekoma