searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

@,​I think she'll make a great addition. Here's how the RP works: You ask to fight someone in here, and when you both agree, you choose a place and duke it out. Have you read all of the rules?

wait, so, if i wanna do anything in particular here, i just have to challenge someone here? Is that it?

The thing with that is that i think spmeone in the RP has already challenged me.

wait, so, if i wanna do anything in particular here, i just have to challenge someone here? Is that it?

The thing with that is that i think spmeone in the RP has already challenged me.

Really? Who?

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

(edited)

Really? Who?

Welp, there was this particular post from Damien & Tem which accentuates his eagerness to challenge me.

If you want to see what I'm talking about, take a look at post #713 at page 36 of this thread

Edited by Kronos

Well no, even last night when they were replying, they completely missed/ignored my and Snails' posts.

yeah, they were, come to think about it. but hey--not everyone can keep staying up at 1 am. XD timezones are weird. 

2uyqhld.jpg

Well no, even last night when they were replying, they completely missed/ignored my and Snails' posts.

While we wait, you can always do that interview o3o

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg

Welp...I have been wanting to use more of the icons I have X'D

sig-4568959.atmtS5f.png

hoars

I'll post again very soon

• Brohoof 1

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

J.R. and fractured have ignored me :c

Sorry; I apologize for that. Just, i'm very confused right now. Mind pointing out the posts, and exactly what you wanted us to do? :D

(edited)

Sorry; I apologize for that. Just, i'm very confused right now. Mind pointing out the posts, and exactly what you wanted us to do? :D

Started with this post here https://mlpforums.com/topic/139093-bangcolt-arena-fightingsol-rp/page-69#entry4568134 and ended with this post here https://mlpforums.com/topic/139093-bangcolt-arena-fightingsol-rp/page-69#entry4568200

Edited by hazardtime

Roleplaying for Eight Years and Counting!

2DiWnOA.png

List of All My Active OCs

Ah. Sorry. :(  But in all seriousness, it completely went over my head, and apparently J.R.'s, too. I'll get in on it in my next post, if it's not too late for you guys.

• Brohoof 1

Ah. Sorry. :(  But in all seriousness, it completely went over my head, and apparently J.R.'s, too. I'll get in on it in my next post, if it's not too late for you guys.

It's never too late XP  Though I am off to work, so I'll reply later tonight!

Roleplaying for Eight Years and Counting!

2DiWnOA.png

List of All My Active OCs

J.R. and fractured have ignored me :c

Yep v.v

Sorry but...kinda had to sleep and stuff...

​What was it that was needed?

Welp, there was this particular post from Damien & Tem which accentuates his eagerness to challenge me.

If you want to see what I'm talking about, take a look at post #713 at page 36 of this thread

Ok, so I need to hear from D&T himself for confirmation. :)

• Brohoof 1

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Yes, I did challenge Kronos, but I'm still in tryouts with Guts. And he's only been posting about once a day, so it's been taking a while.

I've been gone from this world for what seems like millennia, Looking for nothing short of a miracle, I only ever wanted to come home, Please won't you let me go? When I have nowhere left I can run away, Will you lie to me, tell me I'll be okay? Close my eyes and lay me in my tomb. Then pull the trigger and send me home.

- Crown The Empire - Millenia

Yes, I did challenge Kronos, but I'm still in tryouts with Guts. And he's only been posting about once a day, so it's been taking a while.

Until your tryouts are complete, you won't be able to fight yet. Sorry. :(

• Brohoof 1

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

this was way before you went to sleep. I mentioned you in a post