searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

@@J.R.,

Yes, but what kind of destination can they be going to?

Just have them register at the registration desk, and walk around. Someone's bound to interact.

@@Amorphous,

​I have a question about Dust Devil. What magic does she possess?

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

@@Amorphous

*brings you back to life and carries you out of hole* Sorry that I acted rude towards you.  I thought you read my post.

Your resident Sonic the Hedgehog fan. Props to Laika for the sig.

img-36272-1-img-36272-1-sig-4437804.1459086805-rjjkjd.png

My Equestrian Empire Characters: Copper Strikes and Princess Celestia (EVE Version of Copper Strikes)

@@Fractured@,

Note that I'm not ending the fight.  I'm wanting to bring the good ending to this arc.  Here's to hoping the princesses can read minds...  :blink:

My Equestrian Empire Characters: Copper Strikes and Princess Celestia (EVE Version of Copper Strikes)

@DwhitetheGamer

What P-Jay said. Be prepared to meet someone you don't want to mess with a blast from a very, very ancient past...

Copper thinks he has one more fight in him for today in RP time, so I would like to set up one more Gladiator's Rights battle with Princess Celestia before he goes through a training session.  Also, Head canon alert, I would like an arc with Celestia knowing about the Super Pony, but not knowing that Copper is one, unless she had seen the fight between him and Luna.

(edited)

before he goes through a training session.

oh, be sure to check out one of Bangcolt's main attractions, the 2.0 SparBot! :pinkie: Built to cater to every sparring partner's needs, and even boast learning capabilities about it's opponent, to steadily improve alongside the trainer. :D

Edited by P-Jay

2uyqhld.jpg

@@P-Jay

I'm listening.  :P

Seriously, sounds interesting.  But I'm more working towards a time when Copper becomes a real alicorn so he can get used to the Super pony form a bit.

oh, believe me when i say that 2.0 would be able to keep up, with your super-form... :umad: lets just say.....

...that 2.0 is one of the more powerful things, in Bangcolt. experimenting with a new form, is more or less 2.0's specialty. 

but hey, if you wanna train alone, thats cool too. XD

2uyqhld.jpg

Copper thinks he has one more fight in him for today in RP time, so I would like to set up one more Gladiator's Rights battle with Princess Celestia before he goes through a training session.  Also, Head canon alert, I would like an arc with Celestia knowing about the Super Pony, but not knowing that Copper is one, unless she had seen the fight between him and Luna.

I can tell you her reaction will be... pretty unexpected. Also, as usual, easy or hard, and are you picking the stage?

(edited)

@@Fractured

I think it's safe to say Copper would always want them to show their true potential, so hard.

EDIT: And I'll let you choose.

Edited by DwhitetheGamer

@@Fractured,

I think it's safe to say Copper would always want them to show their true potential, so hard.

EDIT: And I'll let you choose.

Okay. The match will be held at the place where all the most fun matches are; the streets of Canterlot! I'll get to it as soon as I get back home.

PFP: Thrilled to meet Celestia, will make some quickposts > Shoutout to Dwitethegamer, been following your posting, AWESOME! Looking forward to interaction! (assuming you play the role as Celestia)

​Also, please, once again, edit mainpost to showcase my characters.

​Last but not least: l'll have this outta the way before anyone starts complaining, yes, l will have a character enter for socials only, anyone objecting to this, please say it asap, before enter.

My OC's: Silver Snow, Demiro Desertstorm, Diamond Rustscythe

If you ever feel sad, come to me. l always have hugs and cookies for you (or both, if you want) <3

SilverBannerSig.png
Sig made by:  Kyoshi

@@Silver Snow

I won't be playing as Celestia, Fractured will.  I only play as her in the Equestrian Empire section of the forum.  :)

@, @, @@Literally Snails, @@sonicdashie, @@Little Red, @@Photon Jet, @@Mars Orbit,
​Attention, guys. You haven't been active recently. I will be giving ya'll one week to decide if you will participate in this RP. If not, I will remove you from the list. Sorry about this, but thanks. XD

• Brohoof 1

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

(edited)

@, @, @@Literally Snails, @@sonicdashie, @@Little Red, @@Photon Jet, @@Mars Orbit,

​Attention, guys. You haven't been active recently. I will be giving ya'll one week to decide if you will participate in this RP. If not, I will remove you from the list. Sorry about this, but thanks. XD

Happy to see that people are so serious with this RP. haven't seen that in like... Well ever...

@@J.R.,

#TotallyCheckingYourYoutube

Edited by Silver Snow

My OC's: Silver Snow, Demiro Desertstorm, Diamond Rustscythe

If you ever feel sad, come to me. l always have hugs and cookies for you (or both, if you want) <3

SilverBannerSig.png
Sig made by:  Kyoshi