Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

In Dwite's defense, he did mention it when signing up, as an addendum to the character sheet. I seem to recall that being a thing.

Well I just picked a while bouquet of oopsie daisies.

• Brohoof 1

@@Fractured

Since I'm fighting Celestia, if she ever uses her unnatural powers, I would like to know about it. 

If she does, you'll know. She's still in first form, by the way; she slipped into second for an instant to make her first attack, but she's sorta just having fun with this. And why not, for the time being?  :lol:

(edited)

@@Mars Orbit,

It's alright. And J.R's right, it's time to end this argument.

Speaking of which, wanna fight Ice?

I would love to see what Copper can do against a basic pony. :D

Edited by J.R.

@@J.R.

You didn't answer my question.  Is this in a different timeline or not?  Because after the fight with Celestia, Copper's done for the day.

@@J.R.

You didn't answer my question.  Is this in a different timeline or not?  Because after the fight with Celestia, Copper's done for the day.

Of course. It'll have to be.

Bud, I don't have the authority to kick you out. I'm making you aware of the rules. Its not an argument, I'm just trying to let you know. No ones telling you to stop, I'm trying to help you improve

Mars, you're literally babe XD

Crap, I have to babes now XD 

wow, this is still going on? Anyone want to make a valiant attempt at telling me what's going on in the RP right now?

>Copper showed up and challenged Luna, because, why not.

>Immediately after that, Raze challenged Luna, to redeem himself or something. They're chill now.

>Copper is currently fighting Celestia.

>Caliber is fighting Lektra

>Legend of the Three Swords is a thing

>Cloaked pony sitting outside the Arena

>Uh

>Hotdogs

• Brohoof 1

Okay... After intensive work shifts brought about by coworkers quitting... I think I can FINALLY and formally return. XD

ALL THE YES. Is Lorec coming back? I think he would love to watch the Lek-Cal fight :)

• Brohoof 1