Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

So how should I approach getting Into this again if I want to introduce a new character who's motivation is fame?

There's no shortage of very famous ponies that you could interact with, if that's the case. The fastest and most efficient way being to throw down with them in a match, and then roll into something afterwards. That's... One of the few ways to get famous in Bangcolt, unless you've got a really flaunty special talent. Ponies just aren't impressed like they used to be anymore.

(edited)

@@Fractured

Alright.  Since the Super form lasts longer now thanks to Luna healing Copper, we might be able to see it.   :)

I feel the need to mention that, for in-character reasons, she (most often ) doesn't use it. She hardly even uses form two, actually but aside from the drawbacks of said particular form, she's afraid of cutting loose and killing ponies, and since there's not an accurate way to determine how much force someone can take before they cease to be a part of this realm, well... *shrugs*   ^_^

edit: I should say she determines her own limits by criteria she places on her opponents. Specifically.

-How strong she judges them to be, over the course of the fight

-How much she respects them

In that, most often, she's seeking a fair fight, and wouldn't in-character punch her limits and flat out crush an opponent, for obvious reasons. However, those that make the request or earn her respect get to see more of her ability than they would otherwise, even if it would be a massive struggle for them to succeed. To the limit that she feels they would be reasonably able to survive, anyways. Which is up to them to prove. :love:

Edited by Fractured

@Fractured

Tbh, I'm not sure how to follow it up with your OC, since Raze's retort was mostly aimed at J.R.'s OC.

Just a question, was my post too... random or anything?

Then I'll reply.

Peyton, I just want to fight, I don't have the energy to make a scene XD

then you should've said so bruh, what stage you wanna fight in? and we need to decide who challenged who.

@J.R.

I'm gonna clarify something. It's not that Raze doesn't like others being put above him, he just hates arrogant and cocky behavior; he's actually very humble about a lot of things, so he can't stand it when someone acts like they know it all or they're the best and flaunt it around at others, unless they somehow prove they're worth it. Even then, he believes you should keep that stuff to yourself, or express it in a way that isn't arrogant.

@@Fractured, @@J.R., @@P-Jay, and everyone else.

in sometimei gnitsop ton rof yrros ma l ,kcolbsretirw eguh a em evag taht smelbor​l have had to deal with problems that put me on edge and gave me a huge writers-block. l am sorry, for usually l am not this depressed in posts, but... yeah. just know l am sorry.

No problem. We'll wait unless you want us to go ahead.

Hey, J.R, if you watched Dragon Ball Super, you would know about the Time-Skip technique, which if you don't, is a technique that skips time by a tenth of a second. The attack is invisible unless uou know about and trained with the attack.

Also, I'm forced to be on mobile because my laptop got broken, so keep an eye on my posts if you are mentioned.

It's kind of funny how both Ivory and Libby feel uncomfortable around Raze XD

Actually, she's not uncomfortable, to be honest. Just the opposite, actually. Which I guess is neutral, or maybe a little bored. But no; not uncomfortable.

Copper was now trapped in a sheet of ice, and it looked as if his opponent had won.

If only that were true.

All of a sudden, Copper's eyes shot open, a solid white overtaking them. The ice surrounding him thawed out, leaving an angry super pony staring at Ice. When he spoke, it was with two voices, his and a female one who was his ancestor. "You have made the mistake of challenging a super pony to a battle. You will now witness the ultimate power!"

Suddenly, if time had slowed down, there would be seven long, painful seconds of Copper delivering a long barrage of punches at Ice in the mid section, all within the frame of a tenth of a second in real time.

Copper had just learned the Time-Skip technique.

He returned to a standing position after the assault.

Okay, so I normally do not get involved with other players' business, but there is something about this post that violates one of our rules. You see, you go in with what you have, skill set or equipment wise, and that's it. There really isn't any new equipment, traits, or skill sets to be obtained during a fight, only after or before. And seeing as how copper just " learned " the technique on the fly, well..... It violates some of the rules that have been established, really. But hey. I'm just calling it when I see it.

(edited)

*is currently laughing his frickin butt off*

WhatisthisIdonteven

Now he's just King Crimson from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Edited by The Sad Manikin Mask