Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony, I hope you have some time to hear my story and be my friends

MManny23

Hi guys, I have very low self esteem so I don't have many friends. I've never been bullied or anything like that but I've grown to be very comfortable being alone since my mom is always working. I have only 3 close friends and 1 of them lives far away. After watching mlp I was worried they wouldnt like me anymore but after I told them they still loved me :wub: I was so releived. Out of those 3 only 1 of them decided to watch it with me. He likes it but is by no means a fan like me. He still watches it but only when I offer to watch it. He sent me a link to this website to meet fans of the show like me to make new friends. He really is a true true friend :kindness: I work and go to college part time. Don't know what I want to be yet but I'm 21 so I should decide soon if I ever plan on moving out and supporting myself. I have a dog that I love named Jake, he's a German Shepherd. I love him very much and is always there when I need him. My mom doesnt let him come inside the house so I go to my backyard a lot and play with him. He ripped one of my mlp drawings I showed him :okiedokielokie:  but I still love him. I like watching netflix and watching anime sometimes. I really like watching indie and romance films. I also like playing video games from time to time. I also don't like nice girls because I always think they like me but then I reassure my self that I'm not worth their time so I try to not talk to them so they'll leave me alone :please:  I finally fell in love about 5 months ago. It felt really wonderful but I could never tell her how I feel because even though she was nice to me I knew there were guys way better suited for her than me. She would always smile and say hi to me at work when she saw me even though she hated working at Jason's Deli. I almost had the courage to hang out with me after work but then I saw her talking to another guy who was 10x better looking than me so I just clocked out and went home. Next day she quit which made me sad but I got over it. after about 3 months later when I was walking to my car from work she showed up with a guy and his friends parking right next to me to go eat at Jason's Deli. I was on the phone with one of my close friends and she yelled hi to me with a big smile like she use to, I froze up. I hung up the phone and quickly smiled back and yelled hi. After that I quickly got into my car and cried a bit on the ride home. My friend cheered me up after I told him why I abruply hung up on him. Sorry for telling everypony about my life story I hope I didnt bore you :( I sort of got carried away talking about myself. I hope I don't come off as narcissitic. I'm really honered to be a apart of this site and I hope to make some pony friends I can talk in depth about the show. ^_^

Edited by MManny23
  • Brohoof 9

Hello, MManny23 :)

Welcome aboard to the froums! My name is Venomous and it is lovely to meet you this evening.

Please feel free to stick around, add me as a friend, or shoot me a PM at any time ^.^

• Brohoof 8

Hi, @MManny23, and welcome to the MLP forums! It's so great to have you here in this awesome community of lovely ponies! :) If you want, feel free to message a member here at any time. :ooh: I hope you have such an amazing time while you're here and get to meet so many fantastic friends here and enjoy it! :pinkie: Your story is interesting to read; don't worry. Hopefully, being on the forums and making some friends will help you with your self-esteem a lot. :kindness:

• Brohoof 7

Hy Manny23 and welcome to Mlp Forums !!!  :pinkie:

I hope you will have a great time here  :love:

And yes, i did read the entire text and no, it didnt bored me. :ooh:

Im sry, that it didnt work with the relationship. Hope you will get better and that the Forum helps you forget about the bad things.  :)

• Brohoof 6

Hi there Manny! ^.^     :) Happy to have you aboard! 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!    :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 8

Hi MManny23  :lol:

I just joined this forums recently too, don't worry everybo........ everypony here is nice and supportive B) . And welcome to the MLP forums!!!   :squee:

I hope you will have a great time here meeting many friends and if you would want someone to talk to I'm always open to chats if I'm not busy :smug:

and have a nice day!!

• Brohoof 7

Thank you guys you're too kind :love: I just want to point out that I'm not looking for sympathy in my story. I just wanted people to know the real me before considering being my friend and it's a lot easier to talk about who you really are behind a screen. Don't want to sound like a coward either but talking about stuff like this to people in public isn't very easy :adorkable: 

• Brohoof 5

Hello there MManny23, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! Hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. ^_^ You're at the right place to spend time and chat with those who share your interests. I'm certain before long you'll feel more comfortable talking with others.  :kindness: Sounds like you already have a few good friends in your life, perhaps you can make even more here.  :fluttershy: 

Anyway, should you have any questions regarding the site, feel free to ask myself or any other member here. We'd be only glad to help you out. :) Have a wonderful first day with us, and I hope to see you out there participating soon! ;)

sig-3973648.sig-3972717.img-3690893-1-ma

• Brohoof 7

This is very respectable, and I commend you. Thank you for your honesty.

I just want to point out that I'm not looking for sympathy in my story.

Yet it will not stop some from feeling it.

Well, perhaps this will seem like me being a broken record, but as everyone else as said: welcome to the forums. Hopefully you manage to forge more connections here on the same level as your current ones; I know of many here that have done so. As always, feel free to just reach out to the community, be it posts or PMs. Most of us don't bite. ;)

Hope to see you out there.

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 7

hi its nice to meet you <3 welcome here in forum =) I hope you'll have good time here in the forum =) meeting many happy pony friends here and happy pony people in this commnity having happy time here with all ponies =)=) and enjoying the fun time =) if you have any questions feel free to as k <3

• Brohoof 6

Greetings MManny and welcome to MLP Forums! Your friend was right to link you here because we're the best.  ;)

Thank you for sharing so much with us, you seem like a cool guy.

I have no doubt you'll have a great time here and make tons of awesome friends! Looking forward to seeing you around and if you ever want to talk, you can shoot me a message anytime.  :)

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4125623.sig-4124003.sig-4122923.sig-

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forum MManny23, you can be my friend if you like :)

If you need any help with anything then feel free to send me a pm, I'll be happy to help you out.

Have fun exploring the forum! :)

• Brohoof 5

Hi, welcome to the forums! I certainly don't mind the explanation :) it was interesting to read. But I hope you feel confidant posting here and meeting plenty more awesome friends! I'm certain you will :D anyway, I'm Wolves, awesome to meet you *brohoof* it' great to have you here, thanks for joining, and if ever you need anything or just wanna chat, then shoot me a PM or a profile comment :squee:

• Brohoof 3

Hello Manny! Welcome to MLP Forums! Your story was interesting to read. I hope you have a great time here and i'm certain you will make new friends! It's nice to have you here, if you need anything, don't hesitate to tell anyone or you can PM me anytime. 

2247-welcome-my-little-pony-rainbow-dash

• Brohoof 1

Welcome! I'm McDude and I hope you enjoy your time here! I like that you have a dog. Dogs are great. I had a St Bernard until a few months ago and I still miss him a bunch. 

Edited by McDude
  • Brohoof 1