Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Perfect Colony (a philosophical RP)

Tranquil Claw

https://mlpforums.com/topic/139261-the-perfect-colony-a-philosophical-rp-signup-and-plans/#entry4130342

This is the story of a band of philosophers on the quest to find the perfect government to which their new test civilization inside America will follow. They have been cut off from the influence of the traditional government and have built up a few fair sized towns to start with. Discussions relating to this idea are held daily in the local town hall. Only the best and brightest will take part in it. The name of the project is Medessa. Anyone who fits the requirements are allowed into this project no matter the phase it is in.

Star Gaze woke up refreshed. Well today might be interesting. He thought to himself. Two days prior was the call to the meetings, and Star Gaze was the head. He got out of the hard mattress and stretched, sighing with relief. Might as well review my notes for the first session. A little refresher was probably a good idea. The failings of monetized money and a possible solution, check, how the media effects money and how it is affected by money, eh maybe some more review on that. Two minutes later the magic book was open on his desk and already forming the words. It was still interesting how no matter the amount of pages you turned, the book never stopped. This was another of those moments where the book never really gave what he wanted but instead something close to it. The information presented was still interesting though. "So coinage was itself, used as propaganda to establish an official feel and contribute to it's own popularity, interesting...." Star continued to muse over what he read until catching sight of the rising sun through his window and remembering the time. "By Celestia if I'm late for my own meeting I'll never forgive myself!" He pulled on some decent clothes and rushed to the door.   

Edit: This starting post is outdated and will be replaced whenever time is available.

Edited by Tranquil Claw

@@Tranquil Claw,

Wandering was his business. But when he got wind of a new social experiment, where in a whole town was taking part his curiosity was, to say the least perked. Medessa was the name of the place and its intentions where still unclear. Cut off from royal influence was the word going around. This, this had many possibilities, but he wondered if they were good ones. After all there had already been an experiment with extreme communal-ism ... from what he heard it didn't go over too well. So needless to say he didn't have any expectations as he walked into the quiet town. The streets were empty, and only the sound of the early morning birds could be heard. Due to his general lack of knowledge about the town he found himself unsure what exactly to do as he meandered through the streets. As nothing really stood out to him he picked the most important looking building and entered. This too was empty and silent, but he wasn't determined to leave just yet, maybe just take in the atmosphere a bit...

"So Medessa, what be your intentions for Equestria, eh?"

(In case you didn't see it in the OOC just wanted to ask if you could either quote or mention me when you post, I'll be able to see if you responded a lot quicker that way, and hence be able to respond a lot quicker thank you)

Edited by The Down Trotten