Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Lady Kiriness

Kiri

Would you accept a turnip from me?

(You remembered something about me!? :rarity: )

I don't like turnips, but would appreciate the gesture all the same :)

• Brohoof 2

What don't you like about a turnip senpai?

I don't really care for the flavor. ^^;

• Brohoof 1

Do you love Mushroom soup more than me? :)

So many food questions ^^;

I care for friendship more than a favorite dish, so no. :)

• Brohoof 2

Who's your best friend? :)

My best friend is someone who I practically grew up with. Our moms were besties years before we were born, and funnily enough, my best friend and I were born not too far apart timewise, and we're pretty much the same height. Everyone thinks we're sisters x3

• Brohoof 2

Do you keep in touche with this friend? :)

Occasionally, yes. But we don't talk as often as we used to cause we don't live close to one another anymore. ^^

• Brohoof 2

Reminds me of an old friend of mine, he has since moved a while back to the other side of the world.

We still keep in touche via social medias sometimes.

What was your childhood like? :)

• Brohoof 2

Reminds me of an old friend of mine, he has since moved a while back to the other side of the world.

We still keep in touche via social medias sometimes.

What was your childhood like? :)

That's good that you still keep in touch. ^^

Well, I'm an only child and so a lot of time I spent outdoors playing by myself or with my dogs. I did have friends in the neighborhood who I would play with occassionally (I was homeschooled for most of primary school, so I would be super excited when the bus would come to bring my neighbors home so that we could hangout). I was very much a tomboy and played flag football and other sports, and went on kids' nature camps. I was also heavily involved in horseback riding. I don't know what else to say. XD

Ever get that feeling cheese turned up your flavor profile past 12 and you high-fived it 'cuz you transcended?

Stormy, I think you're chocolate wasted again. ;) *puts you to bed*

• Brohoof 2

That's good that you still keep in touch. ^^

Well, I'm an only child and so a lot of time I spent outdoors playing by myself or with my dogs. I did have friends in the neighborhood who I would play with occassionally (I was homeschooled for most of primary school, so I would be super excited when the bus would come to bring my neighbors home so that we could hangout). I was very much a tomboy and played flag football and other sports, and went on kids' nature camps. I was also heavily involved in horseback riding. I don't know what else to say. XD

Stormy, I think you're chocolate wasted again. ;) *puts you to bed*

That gives me an idea for a question... Have you been wasted on chocolate lately? ... Fess up... LOL!  :P

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

How're ye doin' on the art-side of things? :catface:

I'm doing pretty good! Trying to learn from the pros by watching streams/speedpaints and whatnot. ^^ I'm working on a couple of things both personal and for some people. One of my current projects is this: http://ladykiriness.tumblr.com/image/151881350844

When was your first kiss? :)

Oh geez...Well, this one guy I dated for a short time in high school. It was way awkward because I was so nervous. ^^; But I guess that's how first kisses often go!  

That gives me an idea for a question... Have you been wasted on chocolate lately? ... Fess up... LOL!  :P

Hehe, a week and a half ago when I made a chocolate cake...I couldn't help it. :blush:

Edited by Kiri
  • Brohoof 3

Where do you see yourself in 10-15 years?

Hmm, good question. I see myself out of grad school and into my career as a therapist. I would also hope to see myself as a much better artist! By then, I also hope to have done a little bit of traveling (or at least, planning to do so). :) 

• Brohoof 3

Hmm, good question. I see myself out of grad school and into my career as a therapist. I would also hope to see myself as a much better artist! By then, I also hope to have done a little bit of traveling (or at least, planning to do so). :)

Sweet! Good luck!

Where do you want to travel?

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Sweet! Good luck!

Where do you want to travel?

Thank you! :)

Oh man, I would LOVE to go to Spain (especially Madrid) someday. But I'd also be interested in exploring several of the states that I haven't. Each year, wild ponies of Assateague Island are swum across to Chincoteague Island (located near Virginia and Maryland) where they're auctioned off to maintain the wild herd size. As a little girl, I read Misty of Chincoteague (which is based on an actual pony and family), and other fictional books by Marguerite Henry about the ponies, and would love to see the event myself! :D

Edited by Kiri
  • Brohoof 3

Cool! My sister visited Spain (can't remember where exactly. Lol) and she said that she loved it. I've been to all but 8 states here but I intend on visiting the rest of them soon.

We have wild horses here in Washington, especially along Highway 97. I saw some wild horses in Colorado when I went there for work and they were quite a sight to see. ^^

What states have you not been to yet? :)

• Brohoof 2