What do you hold most dear to your heart?

Tesla

What I hold most dear to my heart...?

Well, nothing really.

I guess if I had to choose something it would probably be the angel snow globe that one of my grandmothers gave me a couple years back. She's had liver cancer (or something like that) for a while now, and will more than likely pass away soon, so I guess it'll be a way to remember her.

• Brohoof 2

The quilt that my grandparents gave to me when I was a kid. I've never gotten rid of it, even repairing it myself a few times.

My grandfather has passed on, and my grandmother is dying, so it's hard to type this as if I think about my grandfather, I can barely see through the tears. Not kidding. I am crying in silence as I write this, because I doubt my rommmate would understand the sentiment I show for someone that died 8 years ago.

• Brohoof 1

It's not anything physical, but my maining of PAC-MAN and my bronyism. My maining of PAC-MAN is something that was very hard to accomplish, because one, I had no idea how Smash Bros worked, two, I find it a bit hard to learn, three, PAC-MAN is one of the hardest characters to master, and four, I am not a very patient individual.

My bronyism is something I love to have two. It makes me different from a lot of people in the school. There are a couple people in my school who actually like MLP and talked to them about it in front of the class, but we didn't really use the words ''pony'' or anything. Any argument involving how one thinks MLP is for little girls while the other likes it, I would simply avoid getting into the conversation. The moment I became a brony is maybe the best emotional feeling I had ever had in my whole life.

• Brohoof 1

My books. None of them are irreplaceable, and most of them aren't uncommon. I don't have any first editions, or signed copies. There's nothing on my bookshelf that you couldn't find cheap on amazon or at a bookstore.

But God help you if you damage my books. You will burn.

• Brohoof 3

My stuffed animal named Squeeky. :catface:

When I was six, I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. In the hospital, I received a lot of get-well teddy bears -- all of which I still have to this day. One day, though, after my radiation treatment, the nurse gave me this little stuffed white anthro mouse. I don't know why this particular stuffed animal won my heart, but it did. From the moment I got him, me and Squeeky were inseperatable for most of my younger years. So much so that when people saw me, they expected to see Squeeky too. :lol:

Fast forward 10 years now cancer-free, Squeeky still has a special place in my heart. :catface: He helped get me through hard times when I was sick. I may not take him with me everywhere anymore, but I love that little stuffed animal and always will. I swear, he will go with me to my grave!

Edited by Jaxsie
  • Brohoof 4

My family, especially my brother, and my friends - I have a squad of about six people who have taken small chunks of my soul with them, and if they left my life I'd probably break down.

If we're talking material objects, I would say this one stuffed toy seal that I've had since I was maybe 6. I got him when I went on my first major trip with my family, and he's stuck around since then. Best sleeping companion, period.

• Brohoof 2

My little brother.

He'll never know how much I love him. <3

But since he's not a sentimental item; I'd say my stuffed animals. I live them, too.

• 7 months later...