MLP Dream Experiences & Discussion

Vinyl Scratch

(edited)

I'm sorry. I meant that as a joke.

That came out too seriously. Let me re-word it. I cant explain it because of it's content. Sorry.

Edited by Chigens
  • Brohoof 1

My signature broke

sad.png

(edited)

The only pony dream I've had was weird. Basically, I was somehow transported to the future where there was an evil dictator who ruled the planet. Now, while he was psychotic, mean, cynical, and nerdy he also was a big brony. He somehow managed to wipe out the rest of human kind and replace the world with his own rendition of Equestria with actually cartoonlike ponies included. He got rid of everybody else, but for some reason he liked the fact I was from the past and he decided that I should be kept alive.

Now, at this point I kind of knew it was a dream and I didn't care at all, until I realized that it's my dream and even if he isn't real he deserves to be taught a lesson for basically killing every other human and destroying everything that they have worked hard for. I mean, if he was this big of a brony he should have remembered the rule about love and tolerance for crying out loud! I went up to his throne, and I can't remember exactly what I told him but it was against what he had done and it was said in the most cocky way imaginable, so as I'm sure you can figure he was ticked off.

He called in the guards, which happened to be the cute little cartoon robots, until he ordered them to kill me which then made them turn straight into basically horrifying monsters with hooves. For some reason I had a gun on me, and I decided to fire a shot straight at the dictator himself, but he had a magic shield on him. At that point I quickly fired a round at the guards that were flying and running towards me, which got one of them down but that didn't stop the rest from tackling me at full force.

Being tackled by probably thousands of pony robots sounds kind of cool, but when they are hideous and more resemble rabid dogs, it's not as cool. In fact, it was scary enough that I woke up at that moment. The first thing I did was kind of get mad at myself for even bothering trying to fight back with a puny little gun, and then I went straight to my computer and typed up the dream to remember it. It was the coolest dream I've had in awhile, that's for sure. I'm hoping my next dream about ponies is an actually, you know, peaceful dream, but hey if I have another dream about this dictator guy I know exactly what I am doing when he sends out those guards.

Edited by lordbababa
  • Brohoof 1

Gonna be honest, don't take anything you see from me seriously on here. I don't go by the Lord Bababa username on anything anymore because of so many reasons including me being a jerk from time to time. This is the very condensed version of it but I'm not the same person now, I'm better. Not gonna post anymore on here so yeah.

That came out too seriously. Let me re-word it. I cant explain it because of it's content. Sorry.

Whatever. Your head, your business. (Unless I decide to get . . . creative.)

Posted Image

The only pony dream I've had was weird. Basically, I was somehow transported to the future where there was an evil dictator who ruled the planet. Now, while he was psychotic, mean, cynical, and nerdy he also was a big brony. He somehow managed to wipe out the rest of human kind and replace the world with his own rendition of Equestria with actually cartoonlike ponies included. He got rid of everybody else, but for some reason he liked the fact I was from the past and he decided that I should be kept alive.

Now, at this point I kind of knew it was a dream and I didn't care at all, until I realized that it's my dream and even if he isn't real he deserves to be taught a lesson for basically killing every other human and destroying everything that they have worked hard for. I mean, if he was this big of a brony he should have remembered the rule about love and tolerance for crying out loud! I went up to his throne, and I can't remember exactly what I told him but it was against what he had done and it was said in the most cocky way imaginable, so as I'm sure you can figure he was ticked off.

He called in the guards, which happened to be the cute little cartoon robots, until he ordered them to kill me which then made them turn straight into basically horrifying monsters with hooves. For some reason I had a gun on me, and I decided to fire a shot straight at the dictator himself, but he had a magic shield on him. At that point I quickly fired a round at the guards that were flying and running towards me, which got one of them down but that didn't stop the rest from tackling me at full force.

Being tackled by probably thousands of pony robots sounds kind of cool, but when they are hideous and more resemble rabid dogs, it's not as cool. In fact, it was scary enough that I woke up at that moment. The first thing I did was kind of get mad at myself for even bothering trying to fight back with a puny little gun, and then I went straight to my computer and typed up the dream to remember it. It was the coolest dream I've had in awhile, that's for sure. I'm hoping my next dream about ponies is an actually, you know, peaceful dream, but hey if I have another dream about this dictator guy I know exactly what I am doing when he sends out those guards.

DUDE! That is badass! So what if you didn't kill him? You basically did what I'm trying to do with my first fanfiction only substitute Blaze, author of the original Conversion Bureau, for the dictator. March up to the misanthropic d-bag and say

"What the Hell dude? You're a brony! Act like one!" Futile gesture perhaps, but the very fact you went down shooting is also pretty cool. Double points for trying to take him down with you!

Oh man! i really want to have a dream about ponies! Although, last night in my dream my friend said he liked mlp fim, ( i haven't told him IRL) so i guess that counts as something. But not much :P.... He probably wouldn't understand anyways :/

signaaaaaa.png

I don't remember dreaming about ponies themselves, but I have had several (4-6) Brony dreams. In all of these I find that several people I know are actually Bronies, ending my isolation. Sometimes I dream of me seeing people in pony shirts. Once I dreamt going to some meetup to find most of my friends/people I seek the approval of there.

But then I wake up, and they are just dreams.

wwtd.png

#SOCKS

I've had some, one was of me in Ponyville, years after the story takes place, and I'm friends with the Mane 6. We do stuff. Nuff said.

@anyone who had a dream about someone telling you they are a brony: Maybe because you are a little insecure of it, your brain is trying to calm you down by making sure you aren't alone. I've studied.

Edited by LightningBlaze
  • Brohoof 2

X6QPq.gif

I listened to winter wrap up like a hundred times one day, then I dreamt the damn song all night and had it stuck in my head for a second day in a row.

I dreamt I was there when the song when down!

I also dreamt that I spend the day in Twilight's library helping her clean it, and she kissed me on my cheek as an reward. *sighs*

And I dreamt I flew on Fluttershy's back all across Equestria, it was heavenly!

• Brohoof 2

untitled.png

I dreamt I was a Stallion last night. And I was dating Derpy. Though I can't remember the details, I'm sure muffins were offered.

EHERM HERM....WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY????

• Brohoof 1

msg-786-0-19350800-1328345889.png

"I am more silent than night itself..."

I had one last night, but I don't know if I can consider it

I was taken into this room, and I was surrounded by six figures, whom I am guessing was the mane six, I wasn't looking at them, but a device that was in one of their hands/hoofs/whatever my dreams had them have. With out me saying so, they used the device and I was sucked into it

I was thrown into a silver room, they only person that was there was Deneb from Kamen Rider Den-O

Posted Image

I have no idea why he was there, didn't matter he was gone as soon as I turned around...but I regret not getting any of his Deneb-Candy (It's one of the top things on my 'if I meet any fictional character to do list')

I was just in an empty four sided metal room, my guess was I was in that device earliar. over an intercom, I hear a voice, whom I'm guessing is Twilight, saying "Don't worry, we will protect you"

I'm guessing many days had gone by, no sense of time in that room, apparently their was some evil attacking canterlot searching for me, apparently, since I'm someone from another world I might have useful information on ideal weapons

I don't remember many words over the intercom, but what I do remember are

"Don't worry, I have you now," this is the only voice I recognize, it was Rarity's voice

I pleaded with her to let me out, it was apparently only opened on one side... I said I would be able to protect her... telling me, the other five had died trying to protect the device that I was stored in.

(at this point, I was conscience in real life, but out of curiosity, I wanted to finish the dream, so I was lucid dreaming...no more images were playing in my head, but I could hear the voices)

Later on, I heard her crying, she was saying "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." and she kept repeating it over to me on the speaker

I pleaded with her one more time to let me out...

in tears all she said was "I'm sorry... I can't" then there was a loud crashing noise... and then nothing

After a few moments, I realized my dream was over...and I was now forever alone in the dark... so I went ahead and got up

---

I might write a story based on this

• Brohoof 1

okay ponies, give me all your treasure.

Captainmarvelous.jpg?t=1319460273

"I will destroy all the riders"

I had one last night, but I don't know if I can consider it

I was taken into this room, and I was surrounded by six figures, whom I am guessing was the mane six, I wasn't looking at them, but a device that was in one of their hands/hoofs/whatever my dreams had them have. With out me saying so, they used the device and I was sucked into it

I was thrown into a silver room, they only person that was there was Deneb from Kamen Rider Den-O

Posted Image

I have no idea why he was there, didn't matter he was gone as soon as I turned around...but I regret not getting any of his Deneb-Candy (It's one of the top things on my 'if I meet any fictional character to do list')

I was just in an empty four sided metal room, my guess was I was in that device earliar. over an intercom, I hear a voice, whom I'm guessing is Twilight, saying "Don't worry, we will protect you"

I'm guessing many days had gone by, no sense of time in that room, apparently their was some evil attacking canterlot searching for me, apparently, since I'm someone from another world I might have useful information on ideal weapons

I don't remember many words over the intercom, but what I do remember are

"Don't worry, I have you now," this is the only voice I recognize, it was Rarity's voice

I pleaded with her to let me out, it was apparently only opened on one side... I said I would be able to protect her... telling me, the other five had died trying to protect the device that I was stored in.

(at this point, I was conscience in real life, but out of curiosity, I wanted to finish the dream, so I was lucid dreaming...no more images were playing in my head, but I could hear the voices)

Later on, I heard her crying, she was saying "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." and she kept repeating it over to me on the speaker

I pleaded with her one more time to let me out...

in tears all she said was "I'm sorry... I can't" then there was a loud crashing noise... and then nothing

After a few moments, I realized my dream was over...and I was now forever alone in the dark... so I went ahead and got up

---

I might write a story based on this

Dude . . . . that is rough! :( Hearing them die to protect you and having no way to help them? That's not a dream, that's a nightmare! If you need help with that story, write me!

I think I had a pony dream once. (It wasn't really a pony dream but I did see Fluttershy in the group of people so. . . does that count) :P

XqA33.png

If you can read this then you have pony swag.

Friend me,i'll bring muffins!

Just had one this morning. Funny thing is, it was right after I woke up a first time.

It wasn't controlled/lucid, so I didn't make any efforts to make choices. Which is good news these days, cuz I really need all the rest I can get.

We were a group of ponies, and I say "we" because, even though I see everything from a bird's-eye POV (as in a strategy game), I know one of them (the leader?) is me. We're walking across a kind of forest-y area, with hills and cliffs and whatnot.

I forgot where we were going, but our progress is being blocked by another group of larger (horse-sized) and stronger ponies (think Big Mac versus most ponies).

So, while my group is waiting in the forest, I take a team of two-three with me downhill and around the cliff below. There's a kind of ghost town there, where we come across shadow ponies -just like shadow people- who follow us back to the main group.

Once back up there (and not when we first meet them, curiously), we speak, mostly me. I talk them into adopting the shapes of ponies bigger still than our rivals, to intimidate them and chase them away. We even make a test; the shadow ponies leave the small, room-like cave, then three little fillies (part of my group?) walk in all excited (not scared), showing us the giant pony accompanying them.

Edited by Feather Spiral

I take writing commissions.

"Nerds build the world, artists decorate it, warriors protect it, leaders talk everyone into doing their jobs." -me, 3 Nov 2017

"That's not a pie, that's a pastry with an identity crisis!" ~Jeric

I do remember having a dream about ponies, but remembering exactly what happened in the dream is a bit of a challenge. I know it involve twilight sparkle, applejack and rainbow dash, and they were walking somewhere with me, but I can't remember where or why. It's sort of a recurring dream, but not really. the same type of dream ha come up two or three times but I still can't bring myself to remember what happened.

It's kinda starting to piss me off a bit now to be completely honest.

Whatever. It'll come back to me eventually. Probably in really sloppy fanfic form or something. :lol:

yXsZo.png

I have had a few dreams about them. Before I start, let me forewarn you about something. If I ever have a dream about the same thing three times, it comes true in some way (assuming it's something that could realistically happen). No joke here, folks. This has happened every time. I'm not sure why. It just does.

I dreamed about the Sonic SatAM series three times, and now it has a boxset release. I've dreamed about Samurai Pizza Cats three times (actually about six or seven times), and now there's one on the way. I dreamed about Digimon three times, and now Japan has Xros Wars, which is likely getting a dub.

Anyway, why is this relevant? Well, I've had several dreams about ponies lately. Particularly, the mane 6. Now, this doesn't mean a whole lot unless the dreams are similar to one another. Well, I did dream about one thing twice now (as of the time I post this). It was a dream that involved the mane 6 (all 6 of them) getting some kind of transformation where they grew glowing wings and became really powerful temporarily (like, REALLY freaking powerful). Neither dream lasted very long. But, if I dream about this same thing again, then something is going to happen in the show that has aspects of this dream. It might not be an exact match, but there's going to be stuff that's disturbingly similar.

Edited by SBaby
  • Brohoof 1

A Winner Is You!!!

i actually had one last night XD, i was midnight, my ponysona, and i had a cup of hot chocolate and chatted with princess celestia all evening, she knew some things about me, my human side X3, it was weird, but also so awsome, i squeed when i woke up XD

• Brohoof 1

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

Electrobolt is my waifu x3

Midnight moon (my main OC)

siggy by: Toa of Ponies

I've had a few dreams be infiltrated by ponies, but only one to date that was entirely a dream set in the magical land of Equestria.

I don't remember most of it anymore, and it was fairly incoherent anyway, but I DO remember the friendship lesson learned... or rather taught... to Twilight at the end: sometimes your friends can be your family, too, Princess Celestia told Twilight.

Personally, I feel that's very true.

I have had a few dreams about them. Before I start, let me forewarn you about something. If I ever have a dream about the same thing three times, it comes true in some way (assuming it's something that could realistically happen). No joke here, folks. This has happened every time. I'm not sure why. It just does.

I dreamed about the Sonic SatAM series three times, and now it has a boxset release. I've dreamed about Samurai Pizza Cats three times (actually about six or seven times), and now there's one on the way. I dreamed about Digimon three times, and now Japan has Xros Wars, which is likely getting a dub.

Anyway, why is this relevant? Well, I've had several dreams about ponies lately. Particularly, the mane 6. Now, this doesn't mean a whole lot unless the dreams are similar to one another. Well, I did dream about one thing twice now (as of the time I post this). It was a dream that involved the mane 6 (all 6 of them) getting some kind of transformation where they grew glowing wings and became really powerful temporarily (like, REALLY freaking powerful). Neither dream lasted very long. But, if I dream about this same thing again, then something is going to happen in the show that has aspects of this dream. It might not be an exact match, but there's going to be stuff that's disturbingly similar.

Disturbingly similar or AWESOMELY similar?! :D I would love to see something like THAT!

I've never had a pony dream before, but I do have a book about dreams, and it has an entire section on how to induce dreams. I'm hesitant to use it though, because last time I tried it and got a horrible nightmare *shudders*.

I've never had a pony dream before, but I do have a book about dreams, and it has an entire section on how to induce dreams. I'm hesitant to use it though, because last time I tried it and got a horrible nightmare *shudders*.

What's it called? I'm willing to brave the dark corners of my mind if it means a midnight sojourn to Equestria with every slumber! :D . . . . I'm probably going to regret saying that. :unsure: