Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Discord's role in Equestria Girls

Silver Stream.

I don't have that either. I really need an upgrade lol. I still need to watch every episode in said series.

We're going off-topic, lets switch back to the focus of said thread.

Yes we are getting a little off topic

I believe there is only ONE Discord. Currently he is in the dimension that contains Equestria and Ponies. If he should so choose to, he can just open said dimension and do what ever sort of chaos he wishes. We may see it, or we may not.

Highly unlikely. If he's unique, he shouldn't be so easily handled by some Ponies. It was also stated in literally the first scene he ever appeared in what he was - a Draconequus, and implied there may be more of his species. He is A Chaos Spirit, not THE Chaos Spirit. If he was THE Chaos spirit then there is a major imbalance going down and Discord is nowhere near as powerful as he should be. Anyone who reads Marvel Comics and is aware of the Cosmic scope should know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I suspect the Equestria Girls version of Discord will actually remain a Chaos Spirit and perhaps even a Draconequus, rather than being depowered into a Human civilian form. He will probably appear in Legend of Everfree.