movies/tv Last show you watched?

ponylaces

I watched all the season 2 episodes of Smiling Friends. It’s a really good show, it does so much even with the episodes being only 10 mimutes. Love the characters and the humor, I highly recommend it.

• Brohoof 1

Star Wars: The Bad Batch. I’m taking it slow with the latest season of this series because I’m enjoying it and don’t want it to end too soon. This series has more the pre-Disney vibe of Clone Wars that I liked.

I’m alternating this with Barbie: Dreamhouse Adventures: Go Team Roberts of which I’m re-watching season two. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

I watched Castlevania to the end. An interesting show. Hector and Isaac are the best characters in this animated series. Dracula and his wife are too, but Hector and Isaac are better. As always, I liked the antagonists more than the protagonists.

Looney Tunes Cartoons, watching it every week after midnight on Cartoon Network, it's really fun and I really like the retro art style, the animation and references to the old golden age cartoons, it's really fun. watched the April Fools episode and damn, that episode was truly something else, realy got me :wau:

• Brohoof 1

@TheRockARooster @Dreambiscuit 

The last TV shows I watched were two Rarity episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

1. “The Saddle Row Review”
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: Season 6, Episode 9

2. “Inspiration Manifestation”

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: Season 4, Episode 23

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1

I am currently binge watching Stargate - Kommando SG-1. I always wanted to and now all 10 Seasons are available on Prime. Its only annoying that they have advertisments in them but whatever.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m re-watching Just Add Magic from end to end. It is such a great show and I’m halfway through season 3 now. It’s unfortunate the follow-up series Mystery City failed to live up to potential, but such is what happens when producers go by a checklist instead of creativity. It killed the show.

I also started Cobra Kai, which dropped 5 new eps tonight. Still a great show and I can't wait to watch more. 

• Hugs 1

(edited)

Watched episode 90 of Code Lyoko, called Wrong Exposure, with my buddy @MaRe Twilight. Probably my favourite episode of season 4 so far, it had a really cool fight scene that I didn't expect. Honestly more people need to check the show out, it is officially on Youtube entirely for free. If I could've watched it when it aired back in the day, I would've fallen in love with it. And with Odd, he would've been a crush of mine. :P 

Might as well post the playlist for anyone curious;

Edited by Kyoshi Frost Wolf
  • Brohoof 2