Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Chronamut

So I know the tree of harmony birthed a crystal tree from the "seed" and this is all very logical and all, but am I the only one that is confused about the ACTUAL tree that lives INSIDE the new crystal castle?

I am referring to this one:

quickys5e3.png

is this an upside down tree? Are these roots? And if so does this simply function as some bizarre chandelier, or is there MORE of this tree if you go farther up in the castle?

Because last I checked trees don't grow upside down. So this makes it seem more logical these are roots.

I want to see the rest of the tree.

• Brohoof 1

Those are the roots of the tree from Twilights library that got blown up. In the season 4 finale.

last I checked the ruins of her library are still where they stand - they never really revisit this location after.

this also wouldn't explain the illuminated strings that hang from the branches like the tree of harmony has.

Edited by Chronamut

it doesn't explain the trees bizarre lighting system hehehe..

how is everything illuminated? Do people just stick stuff in the tree and it lights up? Those lit strings on the roots really confuse me..

The tree is just the roots from Twilight's old library.

And the magic lights are just gems that the reminder of the mane 6 bought and put photos inside or something.

so how is it that they are lit? Or are they simply reflecting light from somewhere?

Electricity

Don't know when exactly but it was proven that electricity is used in Equestria (through use of a light switch)

that would involve wiring the tree.. I guess it's possible..

it doesn't explain the trees bizarre lighting system hehehe..

how is everything illuminated? Do people just stick stuff in the tree and it lights up? Those lit strings on the roots really confuse me..

its picture frames of memories from the library i thought

A likely spell that could possibly have been used is a light amplification spell.. Which rarity obviously knows because we see her jewels on her dresses shine and glisten, or even glow sometimes.. So she helped make them look fabulous :grin2:

There are many windows to the room, so it's not like it's dark, but with the gemstones it will refract light to help light up the room more, and if the light amplification spell thing is true, then it'd make the room just that much brighter, which seems to be the case ;)

Edited by AURAequine
  • Brohoof 1