Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy?

Roseluck1

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google~

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Thanks to the power of the internet~

Hello all,

I'm new to the fandom, and I was looking to make some friends~

Although I'm not quite sure what else to put here, so I guess go ahead and ask!

• Brohoof 11

Howdy, and welcome to the wonderful MLP Forums! You're certain to love it here and meet plenty of awesome new friends! :yay: Thanks for joining, it's amazing to have you here, and if ever you need anything or simply want to chat, then do not hesitate to shoot me a PM or a profile comment! :squee:

• Brohoof 8

Hello Carrot Top, its nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I am sure you are love here and your pony friends. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. Have fun =) '''

• Brohoof 7

howdy and welcome to the herd, nice to meet you PM if you need any help with anything more to do with the RP section I can give you a hoof in the right direction. Or add me as a friend and/or watch my MLP stuff on youtube you may enjoy it (self promotion). But otherwise welcome and look forward to seeing you around.

• Brohoof 7

Hello there Carrot Top, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. You're certainly in the right place to share, discuss and have fun with like minded fans of the series. I hope our community gives you all you're looking for and more! :D

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask myself or any other here. We would be only happy to help! Have yourself a fine first day with us, and I look forward to hearing more from you soon.

post-34951-0-69729200-1444260269.png

• Brohoof 6

Hi there Carrot Top! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  ;)

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4218335.sig-4217397.sig-4215959.sig-

• Brohoof 5