Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When will season 3 begin?

FruitRiver

I may have died of boredom by the 22Nd but if I haven't I may explode with happiness.

But then I'll remember I wont be able to watch it in the UK and I'll have to wait until its uploaded in HD to YouTube which will probably take a while(I don't really know how long it takes to upload YouTube videos) So I may have to wait until the next day :(

• Brohoof 1

According to Wikipedia, for Season 3 for MLP, it says "Fall 2012 [citation need]" and nothing changed as of yesterday.

In that case, one of us (which will include me) will let everypony know if there is an exact release date. :)

Why why would you fill my head with LIES! I thought we were friends :( No but I really hope it happens soon, I predict December or around then

I am pretty sure it is in september cause the Hub confirmed that Season 3 is coming. The only thing he might be wrong on is the release date. IDK, I check Direct Tv for things like this. All I have to do is scroll over about 20 to 30 days and I will find when the epistode will come out

But then I'll remember I wont be able to watch it in the UK and I'll have to wait until its uploaded in HD to YouTube which will probably take a while(I don't really know how long it takes to upload YouTube videos) So I may have to wait until the next day :(

The next day? This happens only when they have trouble, which rarely happens at all. From what I remember, about 1-2 hours for 480p version and 5-6 hours for 1080p version, or even less. I don't have the hub either and I can say bronies work fast when it comes to new episodes :)

Funny thing, I found this thread by asking that question in the Google search bar. Funny how the Internet boomerangs on me.

So know one really knows huh?

If I had to take a guess, it would probably be for September 22nd or 29th... although I'd like to make the latter the 15th, but it's usually not as early as I'd like.

BUT NEVER FEAR FELLOW BRONIES, THE TIME DRAWS NEAR!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

Maybe they will move the show to Sunday because Friday (season 1) and Saturday (season 2).

My Little Pony being on Saturday Mornings is like 90s Saturday Mornings on local stations.

I wonder if My Little Pony is allowed to go syndication like The Clone Wars.

Edited by eggnut

post-3479-0-21990400-1346774330.png

I was searching for a debut date, and this came up... I tried clicking the link, but it took me to an error page... [link]

What do y'all think about this?

I think it was fake and that's why it got locked. I still think it's going to be September 22nd anyway though. I think it stayed 3 minutes on equestria daily.

I think it was fake and that's why it got locked. I still think it's going to be September 22nd anyway though. I think it stayed 3 minutes on equestria daily.

Ah, shucks. Yes, I think the 22nd or 29th as well, as you can see from my previous post...

Also, we know that the latest it can start is December 20th.

Edited by MatrixChicken

My bits are still on the last week of September based solely on how the episodes are laying out. I can't even think of December 20th -- if it started then... lets just say many bronies would be climbing walls without benefit of wings.

• Brohoof 3

I think at this point a lot of Bronies just want to know when its coming out, even if it is months away. If they do, that way we can prepare.

Edited by Ion

You know what. Season 3 will come. No matter when. I remembered people saying it would start in July, it didn't, August, it didn't and now September. We will just have to wait.. And I don't think knowing the release date would help the time to go faster :3

Lets try to look for a pattern:

The very first episode of Season 1 aired on October 10th, 2010. The last was May 6th 2011.

The very first episode of Season 2 aired on September 17th, 2011. The last was April 21st, 2012.

Season 1 aired on Fridays while Season 2 aired on Saturdays. (for the most part).

Just with that information, and knowing that Season 3 supposedly only has 13 episodes, they may want to drag it into 2013 as well.

My prediction! Optimistic: Saturday October 6th, 2012.

Pessimistic: Could be as late as November 3rd, 2012....Just a hunch.

I can't wait until it comes out O_o I wish they would 100% confirm a date. I'm hoping for September but I almost get the feeling that because they haven't confirmed a date that it may be coming later :(

NEED PONIES!

If Season 3 does not start soon, I will stab a pencil through the next person who looks at me funny's jugular vein and watch them die.

I am fairly sure you are not alone in this feeling?

...or perhaps you are :U I'm only sure in my own case I won't be stabbing one any time soon.

We already had a thread for discussing the release date of season three, so I merged the two. Please use the search function next time in order to avoid making duplicate threads. :)

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

• Brohoof 2