Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luna's Psychic School for Abnormal Ponies.

MachineGunLola

''Hmm...I'm guessing there getting off right now.'' Said Shadow at the sight of the train to lonelyvile that all the students were on.Shadow then walked back into the school and Got everything ready.Doing a second check of all the things he needed.''Okay...Got that.I'm good!'' Said Shadow as shoveling through his luggage.''Time to meet some new ponies.'' Said Shadow as he sat on the bench with a small smile.

The train started slowing down. Electra looked up from her textbook. "Oh, she said rather excitedly. "I...I think we're stoppin." She scrambled to begin packing up, stuffing her items back into her bag-which suddenly seemed a lot harder than taking them out was.

Cloudy panicked. If they were stopping what would she do about Shadowsmiles? If only Alo would be here, he would have reassured her. She closed her eyes repeating in her mind."Don't let this stop be Lonelyville." She repeated and repeated it.

Shadow noticed the train stopping and he ran out the door of the School waving at the ponies on the train. ''WEE HOOO!'' Screamed Shadow as he walked out the door.''THERE HERE! THERE HERE!'' Shadow screamed as he was as Hyperactive as Pinkie Pie after eating 15 full plates of Cupcakes.''WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!'' Screamed Shadow before retrieving his calm once again.''Okay...Too much excitement.Welcome to Lonelyvile!I seem to be the only student at the school here...Are any of you students?'' Asked Shadow as the train stopped and the ponies were walking out the door

Cloudy panicked. She left her seat. She looked around for anypony who could help her waking up Shadowsmiles or something. She thought of telling the driver to stay until Shadowsmiles woke up, but that would be a bit to much to the driver if he had to wait. She sat again and thought." I might as well wait for the friend I just made. I will surely lose my friendship if I left her."Cloudy got her giant cloudy out of her tiny bag. She opened it up and started reading The Adventures of Daring Do Book 3 . She read quietly, veen though inside she was bursting with excitmentfor the new school. She looked at Shadowsmiles, and continued her reading.

Edited by pinkieluna

Shadow noticed the door of the train opened.He Shook everyponies Hoof as they walked out.''Welcome,Welcome,Welcome.'' Was all he said to the ponies leaving and entering the school.''1...2...3..4'' Counted Shadow as he was counting the Students entering,Waiting for Shadowsmile and Cloudy.''Are you two getting out?'' Asked Shadow as he popped his head in the door of the train.

Cloudy shrank in her seat. " I am supposed to stop here but my friend went to sleep she doesn't seem to want to wake up." seh said in a quiet voice. She wished she had Alo to talk to the pony instead.

''Oh...Allow me...WAKE UP!YOUR HERE!'' Screamed Shadow as his yell Bounced around the train and Startled the living Celestia Out of Shadowsmile. ''Okay...That's Solved.See you in class!'' Said Shadow with a slight wink as he went back into the School.

Edited by Calirolls

"I don't know..." he said blushing alot "I just don't remember much or it's very vague."

Then she asked about being friends...

"Me?" he said nervously and looking around "You must be talking some other pony because no one would want me as their friend..."

NightShade shook her head.

"I- I am talking about you. You seem very nice.. Um..I - I think we're getting off now. The train has stopped."

She stood up and got her luggage from above, accidentally stepping on her own foot and falling into Valiant.

She blushed and apologized.

"Hey it's at least what a friend could do for 'ya" he said smiling.

As they got off the train Valiant followed NIghtshade to her room.

"So-uh where are you from?" he asked not as nervously before.

he thought "Man, a pony like this is a great friend."

"You know you want to be more than just that...."

"You again?!?! Get outta my head!" as Valiant was thinking this his face started make strange faces.

"Who are you??" Valiant asked the voice

"A companion but you call me Sean."

"Shaun?"

"No Sean."

"Oh so Shaun it is then."

Then the voice was quite again.

Edited by Danger Dash

''I think it's time for class...Lets go.Talk later,Work now...At least that's what I think.'' Said Shadow as he walked into the school with the other new ponies.''Hey.Whats your name?I'm never this Sneaky on people...But I haven't seen a breathing pony here for almost a day'' Said Shadow as Walking up to Night Shade.

NightShade walked with Valiant to the gym for orientation, after they'd put their stuff down.

When he asked her where she was from, she looked away.

"Somewhere I hope I never have to go back to..."

She smiled and looked around.

The school was beautiful.

Cloudy flew off to the gym, she had barely gotten a copy of So, What's your Talent? by Luna Star. And Cloudy got the last pair of boots. Se had everything then. She looked back at where she had gotten her book and her boots and wasn't surprised when both shops were full of what they had just sold out minutes ago.She sighed, knowing she had to make more friends, but she smiled at the thought of Shadowsmiles. She hoped she'd be there at the gym. Then she saw the school, it was wonderful. She went into the gym amazed.

Edited by pinkieluna

''Buck...You can't do anything here without bashing into to someone.'' Thought Shadow as Night Shade Didn't even pay attention to him and just walked off.He then flew to the Gym with a Sad Expression On his face.''I wait more than a day for ponies to come here,and they ignore me like a ghost.'' Thought Shadow as he walked into the Gym.

Cloudy saw the pony that had helped her wake up Shadowsmiles. "Thanks, for helping me up in the bus." she said quietly. " I am ,um, Cloudy, what is you name?" she said as quiet as before. She managed a small smile.

Shadow noticed the pony Talking to him.''My name is..Um...Shadow.'' Said Shadow in a shy tone.''What talents do you have?I can see the future,and talk to the dead.Please don't scream.It's not my fault that I can talk to dead ponies.'' Said Shadow in a quiet and serious tone.

Shadowsmiles rushed by Cloudy, skidding around the hallway. "THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS! I've never been late to anything in my entire life! Not once! Not twice! Not at parties! Not at festivals! Not at anything! OH I'M SUCH A FOOL." Shadowsmiles walked into her class. She had everything clutched tightly to her chest.

Electra watched as the other ponies filed out of the train. She was just about to follow them off, but as soon as her hoof found solid ground, she remembered-Oh, shoot! I forgot to bring my bookbag. A slight movement caused her to stumble and fall out of the train, onto the ground-the train was starting to move, and steadily picking up speed as it went. "No, come back!" she begged, running after the fleeing train-which of course didn't hear her. She could only watch as the train sped away. Do something...she told herself, in a complete panic. If she didn't have her bookbag, well, how was she supposed to find her classes? Or take notes? Or learn at all? A sense of overwhelming panic surged up in her. Her horn began glowing a slight orange, and suddenly the world went white.

Electra blinked. Was she...? She glanced around her surroundings, and saw her bookbag on the floor, right where she had left it in the compartment. Was she back on the train, then? "Um..." she muttered, now extremely confused. Nonetheless, she grabbed the bookbag and left the compartment. Shakily sliding open one of the doors, she glanced outside doubtfully at the ground speeding away from the moving train. This is really going to ruin my hair, she thought gloomily, before diving off the trian and hitting the ground. "Ow!" she couldn't help but cry out as she twisted her hind hoof.

Electra watched from the station, still wondering what to do, when a flash of movement caught her eye, and she saw a pony tumbling from the train. "Oh my gosh!" she yelped, her bookbag out of her thoughts completely as she raced towards the fallen pony, concerned. It took her a few minutes, but as she neared the body, she began to realize that the pony looked a lot like her. Well, except for being facedown. Electra's bookbag was in her hand and she felt a sudden stir of anger. What's she doing with my bookbag? She carefully turned over the fallen pony. "You have a lot to explain!" And then she saw the pony's face. Shocked, she bent down, plaing a hoof on the pony's face. "Is that...are you..." And as soon as her hoof made contact with the pony, she felt a sickening lurch again, almost as if a rug had been pulled out from under them. The world went white again as Electra tumbled to the ground, exhausted.

Urgh...where am I? Electra gave herself a few seconds to collect her own thoughts, before memories of the past half hour flooded into her mind. Did that just happen? She placed a hoof on her forehead. I feel okay...pretty sure it wasn't a hallucination. Confused, she glanced downwards, to see her bookbag lying on the ground. "Um..." She grabbed it and swung it over her back, before glancing at her watch. "Oh, shoot. I'm as late as late can be." Turning her attention towards the school, she began hurrying to the double-doored entrance.

(And that, my friends, is my first example of bilocation XD)

(edited)

"Do you trust me?" he asked very nervously to NightShade

"I know it may sound weird but do you?" he repeated

then he thought, "I might just be kidding myself but I hope she says yes."

Edited by Danger Dash

Shadowsmiles heard the familiar voice of Electra from afar and flicked her ears. "Ah, I'm not the only one late! This is partly good. Now I do not have to make a fool of myself, as I am late." She smirked to herself and took a seat in the back row. Shadowsmiles took her attention around, looking at her class mates again.

"Do you trust me?" he asked very nervously to NightShade

"I know it may sound weird but do you?" he repeated

then he thought, "I might just be kidding myself but I hope she says yes."

NightShade nodded slowly.

"Sure. I do."

She smiled, to show she meant it.

She was nervous, what did he need to tell her?

She blushed, realizing she had been starting at him, and looked at the ground.

"Go on."