Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ask the average brony

Lunatic

allright, so we got all these ask <insert pony name here> treads. but non have had this.

i dont know if this is going to work. but i will not be roleplaying as a character here but just be myself.

you can ask me anything about my life.

perhaps this works, perhaps not. we'll see.

post-1283-0-97138800-1335163928_thumb.jpg

Are you Jesus?x :o

But more seriously, who is your favourite pony and why?x

no i am not Jesus.

my favorite pony is luna, because she is socially awkward just like me. although she enjoys FUN!

Okay, do you go to college? And if you do, are you proud to admit you're a Brony?

~Cheshire <3

yes i go to college, i'm learning how to program games.

yes i proudly admit that i am a brony. in fact i started a Trent at school. everyone that pokes me gets a pony picture on their facebook wall.

~Norbert

Why do you refer to your self as an average brony when you're everything but?

it made more sense to put it like this. because it would be strange to put in the out of the ordinary brony.

• Brohoof 2

Favorutie pony of the Mane6?

Your level of Love and Tolerence?

Your openess about being a brony?

And, if you don't mind, which college? I plan on going to George Brown if I have enough money and pass highschool (although I have no doubts)

Favorutie pony of the Mane6?

Your level of Love and Tolerence?

Your openess about being a brony?

And, if you don't mind, which college? I plan on going to George Brown if I have enough money and pass highschool (although I have no doubts)

my favorite of the mane 6 would probably be rainbow dash. because she's at least 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.

i think i have a high level of tolerance. i laugh at the bronie haters, i get them alot on facebook and i am very much against violence.

my openness about beeing a bronie is also very high. like i said. i spam pictures on facebook to everypony that pokes me.

i am studieing gaming in Eindhoven in Holland.

my favorite of the mane 6 would probably be rainbow dash. because she's at least 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.

i think i have a high level of tolerance. i laugh at the bronie haters, i get them alot on facebook and i am very much against violence.

my openness about beeing a bronie is also very high. like i said. i spam pictures on facebook to everypony that pokes me.

i am studieing gaming in Eindhoven in Holland.

Can't really guess at who one's favourite pony is...

Not surprised

Not surprised

Kind of hoping I could look forward to meeting someone I partially know in college, still a chance though

Although it's kind of the point by the sounds if it I'll try asking less personal questions

But you still won't be able to avoid my stupid song-related joke questions like; What is Love?

(edited)

Can't really guess at who one's favourite pony is...

Not surprised

Not surprised

Kind of hoping I could look forward to meeting someone I partially know in college, still a chance though

Although it's kind of the point by the sounds if it I'll try asking less personal questions

But you still won't be able to avoid my stupid song-related joke questions like; What is Love?

this is love

Posted Image

Edited by lunatic
  • Brohoof 1

Are you in favor of shipping when it comes to your considerations of fanon material, against, without a strong opinion one way or the other, or only holding a rather secret and non-indicative interest which you don't like to publicize?

shipping is something that can be enjoyed and i think i do, BUT. with limits.

shipping can be enjoyable withing two conditions.

1. it is just adorable.

post-1283-0-22598600-1335428272_thumb.png

2. it is funny as hell.

post-1283-0-22744800-1335428278_thumb.png

• 1 year later...

Hello & good day. I'l just cut to chase. I am trying to befriend a Brony in person at Bronycon. I will admit it I am shy around with people. I want to stick with a group and have awesome chats and stuff since I am going to Bronycon myself which I don't like to go by myself. how do I approach & befriend a brony?. I thank you for your time

• 2 weeks later...

Hello & good day. I'l just cut to chase. I am trying to befriend a Brony in person at Bronycon. I will admit it I am shy around with people. I want to stick with a group and have awesome chats and stuff since I am going to Bronycon myself which I don't like to go by myself. how do I approach & befriend a brony?. I thank you for your time

first of all i would like to appolagize for my late responce, i hope i'm not to late to answer this question but i will anyway.

how to approach and to befriend a brony should be the same for everyone else. we are not some kind of special people just some people with a out of the norm fandom. but of course, making a mlp related comment will always help a little bit with creating friendship with a bronie. to begin with i would not step on anything that could be a bit strange to ask. like the more "darker" sides of the fandom with clopping and grimdark witch however is a big part of the fandom. talk about some artist you saw or some fanfics you read. who knows? perhaps he/she has seen them to. try to speak clearly is also a good thing to remember. you say you are shy and stuttering can come with that. keep calm, make sure you know what to say before you're going to say it. (this counts for a lot of people.) 

anyway, i hope you have fun :) 

• Brohoof 1