Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Oc Art ~

Prophet

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are still doing request, could you do an anthro version of my OC Artie holding (Backhand) The dream sword (kingdom hearts)? Link to Artie in my sig. I was thinking he could be wearing some dark blue cargo pants a white shirt and his vest.

9261b409-348e-4c04-b8ee-29568a03a96c_zps

Yes, you're open again! Okay, I won't be a nuisance.

Would you kindly draw my OC Night Visions for me? Possibly in a recording booth almost? You know, with the headphones and the microphone and whatnot? If so, that would be great.

Here's a few pictures of her:

attachicon.gifNighVisions.jpg

attachicon.gifNight Visions.png

attachicon.gifNight_Visions.png

attachicon.gifIMG_20151227_230615 - Edited.jpg

And here's an example of the kind of recording booth I'd like:

attachicon.gifMIC-BOOTH-BR-WEST.jpg

Thanks!

- Night Visions (Previously Ink Scape)

ghjghkghkl_zpsqhwpelip.jpg

There's a long list but I'm willing to wait! (Currently away from tablet so no art from me, sorry)

Could I have this OC: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/m-r8272drawn as a Henry V in armour in the infamous Act III Scene 1 of Henry V. He's in armour, standing on his hind hooves giving a rousing speech to his troops in battle, that sort of look, bit gritty but still high, mighty and noble but more down to earth. He has a bit of a stubbly horn, somewhat shorter than normal.

With this OC: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/starchase-r7595drawn as one of his soldiers listening to him, looking motivated and hopeful. His eyes are a little bigger than the average pony.

Feel free to mix up the manes however you want. Thanks if you ever get to this.