Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Oc Art ~

Prophet

Well this is pretty fantastic :)

Let me tell you a bit about my OC and then you can decide if you want to draw him or not:

Luna Jax is an idealist. He sees good in everypony around him and is not quick to judge. While he is understanding and forgiving of others, he is too hard on himself, but he'd never reveal that to you. He is deeply tied to his values and the ones he loves and is prepared to defend them with his life. He's a bit of a show-off, but backs off immediately if he thinks someone might be uncomfortable or upset. He is strong, but incredibly gentle. He is entranced by music and always has a song in his head and on his tongue. He is often late to appointments. He's a really good listener who knows when to speak up or when to let silence linger. He may be the most outgoing introverted pony in all of Ponyville ;). He plays guitar and wields that skill to make all the mares in town swoon.

post-18614-0-47012900-1449211103_thumb.jpgpost-18614-0-54106000-1449211492_thumb.pngpost-18614-0-09989400-1449211552_thumb.png

Mane, tail, and stars are white, not beige

I hope that helps to paint a picture in your head :)

Edited by Luna Jax

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, let's see here... I have two requests, each of them is going to need alterations that the image doesn't show.

Request 1

Name: Auto Tune

Race: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: A microphone

Alterations: Her back left leg looks like the following image

attachicon.gifSteelHooves.png

Reference Picture: Here is a reference picture of what Auto Tune looks like

attachicon.gif1444367525115.1.jpg

(Her mane is a dirty blonde color, her coat is a light grey, and her eyes are an emerald color)

Request 2

Name: Ink Scape (Snowy Pines)

Race: Earth Pony

Cutie Mark: Pine tree dusted with snow

Alterations: N/A

Reference Picture: Here is a reference picture of what Ink Scape looks like

attachicon.gif15 - 1 (2).jpg

Well, those are my requests, if you can do them, that would be great. Thanks!

-Ink Scape

I'll give it my best I may Pm you for info tho soon Sense you are lucking number 1 of the next drawing stack XD

Plz Plz Please notify me wher ur open again! I pray I'm online when u are, I absolutely adore your art!

Hai, uhm. I'm going to post my request here in case I don't have the time later. Could you do my Ponysona Neon? her eyes are the same color as the purple in her mane.

Can do should be done later today 

Hey I hope I'm not too late do you think you could do my ponysona Tesla Rae please there are more pics on my deviant art page if you need more reference pics

In this first one she has her hair up with a black bobble

http://amorafauna.deviantart.com/art/Tesla-554740279

http://amorafauna.deviantart.com/art/tess-lets-her-hair-down-554740037

Her cutie mark is two brown cogs her left front hoof has a tattoo seen in the pics and her left ear has two black hoop earings.

If you can do It I would like a kind of sexy looking one but nothing NSFW pretty please :)

hah glad to~ I'll give her the sexy eyes XD 

Could you do my OC? His name is DJ Gumball. He's a male unicorn :)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Can do I'll work on him soon

Your art looks adorable! Could you do my ponysona plz?

This is his colors :attachicon.gifimage.png

And this is his updated form. The body's the same.attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

May I have just a simple standing pose please?

Thx

Yes and thank you for informing me of a pose you would prefer

Well this is pretty fantastic :)

Let me tell you a bit about my OC and then you can decide if you want to draw him or not:

Luna Jax is an idealist. He sees good in everypony around him and is not quick to judge. While he is understanding and forgiving of others, he is too hard on himself, but he'd never reveal that to you. He is deeply tied to his values and the ones he loves and is prepared to defend them with his life. He's a bit of a show-off, but backs off immediately if he thinks someone might be uncomfortable or upset. He is strong, but incredibly gentle. He is entranced by music and always has a song in his head and on his tongue. He is often late to appointments. He's a really good listener who knows when to speak up or when to let silence linger. He may be the most outgoing introverted pony in all of Ponyville ;). He plays guitar and wields that skill to make all the mares in town swoon.

attachicon.gifLuna Jax by Caribou Kai.jpgattachicon.gifjax_note.pngattachicon.gifJax.png

Mane, tail, and stars are white, not beige

I hope that helps to paint a picture in your head :)

Haha Yes thank you for giving me so much to work off of, I will give it my all

wow i love your art.. if you could do one of my oc id be so honored!!!

shes of the earth deer race.

Yea Aww I love her

I'll give it my best I may Pm you for info tho soon Sense you are lucking number 1 of the next drawing stack XD

Alright, though I'm probably going to be asleep for a while. I'll get back to you if I happen to see a new message. Thanks again.

I love the piece you did for me so much, I was hoping to request one more, if you have the time! 
I'd love to see this girl done! Thank you so much if you get the chance!
O06mM6B.png

I'll give it my best I may Pm you for info

Yea Aww I love her

Forgot to mention in case you want to know some info about her, she can make her bells glow in the dark because she lives in the everfree forest and guides lost travelers.

Thanks so much for the opportunity. Cant wait to see your art of her!

post-36376-0-86450000-1449258085_thumb.png

post-36376-0-55214500-1449258179_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pixie

Can do should be done later today 

hah glad to~ I'll give her the sexy eyes XD 

Can do I'll work on him soon

Yes and thank you for informing me of a pose you would prefer

Haha Yes thank you for giving me so much to work off of, I will give it my all

Yea Aww I love her

Depending on how far you've gotten in drawing her, can I make a couple edits to my request?

Edited by DJ Neon

If it's not too much trouble, could you draw my OC?. The reference sheet thing is below.

image.jpg1_zpsvml1734k.jpg

Preferably without the suit.  It's probably less trouble without it anyway.

If you're too bogged down, I understand that you probably won't be able to do this, but if not, thanks in advance.

Alright, let's see here... I have two requests, each of them is going to need alterations that the image doesn't show.

Request 1

Name: Auto Tune

Race: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: A microphone

Alterations: Her back left leg looks like the following image

attachicon.gifSteelHooves.png

Reference Picture: Here is a reference picture of what Auto Tune looks like

attachicon.gif1444367525115.1.jpg

(Her mane is a dirty blonde color, her coat is a light grey, and her eyes are an emerald color)

Request 2

Name: Ink Scape (Snowy Pines)

Race: Earth Pony

Cutie Mark: Pine tree dusted with snow

Alterations: N/A

Reference Picture: Here is a reference picture of what Ink Scape looks like

attachicon.gif15 - 1 (2).jpg

Well, those are my requests, if you can do them, that would be great. Thanks!

-Ink Scape

8b13c794-5c27-41b7-9c93-f53cbee7a97a_zps

Depending on how far you've gotten in drawing her, can I make a couple edits to my request?

d6e6113c-3c8c-4af5-9386-8905a64bc03e_zps

Hey I hope I'm not too late do you think you could do my ponysona Tesla Rae please there are more pics on my deviant art page if you need more reference pics

In this first one she has her hair up with a black bobble

http://amorafauna.deviantart.com/art/Tesla-554740279

http://amorafauna.deviantart.com/art/tess-lets-her-hair-down-554740037

Her cutie mark is two brown cogs her left front hoof has a tattoo seen in the pics and her left ear has two black hoop earings.

If you can do It I would like a kind of sexy looking one but nothing NSFW pretty please :)

565a7e70-a1e2-4a96-a412-6fa127b738a4_zps

I've got a bit of a request

My OC Busker has not got a lot of art

Unfortunately I only have a pony creator pic (cringe) :/

http://i.imgur.com/WRF2ysW.png

https://mlpforums.com/uploads/monthly_09_2015/post-28996-0-25873300-1442589021_thumb.jpg

Also have that

If you want to go for green-grey hair or brown-grey hair is up to you.I haven't decided yet  

If you can be bothered, make him play a guitar!

Edited by Busker