Hey Everyone I just want to say this Topic is Closed Forever

~Sorry for those that were waiting but art will never come~

( Sorry)

Edited by Prophet

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you draw my OC Silver Stream? She's a white unicorn with peach-colored eyes an a blended colored mane/tail of blues an purples.  Her tail is pretty long to the point it drags on the ground and she has a mane style similar to Sunset Shimmer's. You can draw her in whatever pose you'd like. Her magical talent is controlling water and emotional healing. Her cutiemark is a whirlpool with a water lily in the middle to represent her clashing personality. I'd really appreciate it if you added some sort of Christmas theme to it if you choose to draw her <3 <3  Here are examples: 

post-35775-0-41116900-1449037290_thumb.pngpost-35775-0-38311200-1449037310_thumb.pngpost-35775-0-75228100-1449037326_thumb.png

Edited by Silver Stream.

Is it possible to do this OC for me please? http://m.imgur.com/a/43680

Yep Yep Yep

Could you possibly draw my pony OC?

Reference:

attachicon.gifIMG_1622.JPG

Can do~ 

Can you do my OC,Serenity Crescent?

Link in Signature.

Yes

Could you draw my OC Silver Stream? She's a white unicorn with peach-colored eyes an a blended colored mane/tail of blues an purples.  Her tail is pretty long to the point it drags on the ground and she has a mane style similar to Sunset Shimmer's. You can draw her in whatever pose you'd like. Her magical talent is controlling water and emotional healing. Her cutiemark is a whirlpool with a water lily in the middle to represent her clashing personality. I'd really appreciate it if you added some sort of Christmas theme to it if you choose to draw her <3 <3  Here are examples: 

attachicon.gifsig-4201196.poniverse3_11_7.pngattachicon.gifsig-4223516.princess_sunset_by_doeeyeddeer-d9hd1n9.pngattachicon.gifmoon (1).png

Yes, I'll try my hardest

I really like your art! I hope you wouldn't mind drawing Elli for me? ^_^

http://iokif.deviantart.com/art/Ellisabeth-Arrowsky-566717103

Yep ~

sig-4246716.rEQUEST%201_zpsvjxibdux.jpgI hope you like it, Oh my that took awhile XD

Holy Cow! That is freaking amazing! You have blown my mind with how fast you did that and still made it so awesome. Thank you so much! Do you have an DA account? I'd love to watch you on there. (Wow, That kinda sounds like I'm going to stalk you. XD)

(edited)

Could you possibly draw my pony OC?

Reference:

attachicon.gifIMG_1622.JPG

Her_zpsydfhfqpo.jpg

I'd just love a drawing of Hibiscus Bloom if that's ok with you! (link in signature) :)

Yes

Wow! :o Your art is beautiful, may I request one of my OC? :please:

attachicon.gifpost-14906-0-98830000-1411613096.jpg

attachicon.gifpost-29078-0-61299200-1415779962.png

YEP

Hey friend, it is possible draw my OC, Eireli?

Here's a pic of him

kkDkXpDl.jpg

YEP~

Edited by Prophet

sig-4246824.Her_zpsydfhfqpo.jpg

Yes

YEP

YEP~

Wow. That is truly amazing work, Prophet.

Thank you so much! I really do appreciate it!

attachicon.gifsig-4201196.poniverse3_11_7.pngattachicon.gifsig-4223516.princess_sunset_by_doeeyeddeer-d9hd1n9.pngattachicon.gifmoon (1).png

xasdasdas_zpsa9lynfxs.jpg

Hope you like it

Would it be ok to make anther request?

Yes but It will be awhile

Can you draw my OC, Dynamo Pad? 

Yeah

Yes but It will be awhile

Oh that is fine. I have no idea how you were doing them so fast in the first place. Wow its hard to pick which OC to get done. XD

This is Willow Wisp. Here cutie mark is a purple flame. 

Will%20O%20Wisp_zps5h3to4t5.png

Is there something I can draw for you? I have a Request Shop open myself.

https://mlpforums.com/topic/142914-free-oc-art-full-wow-that-was-fast/

I really like your art! I hope you wouldn't mind drawing Elli for me? ^_^

http://iokif.deviantart.com/art/Ellisabeth-Arrowsky-566717103

jsdafaS_zpsduwgrtfl.jpg

o u o

Oh that is fine. I have no idea how you were doing them so fast in the first place. Wow its hard to pick which OC to get done. XD

This is Willow Wisp. Here cutie mark is a purple flame. 

sig-4246954.Will%20O%20Wisp_zps5h3to4t5.

Is there something I can draw for you? I have a Request Shop open myself.

https://mlpforums.com/topic/142914-free-oc-art-full-wow-that-was-fast/

Hell ya I want a Pony o u o

and sure I'll draw her soon

Also the reason I'm drawing all this so fast is called Coffee ALOT of coffee and lack of sleep

Whoa, that was quick and awesome, thank you for the picture! :D

Can I ask something? Do you also draw canon ponies?

Yes