Aureity

That...that's IDOLISM, not lust!

Aw, calm down. Pinkie's not a butcher. I'm sure Scoots will be just fine.

N-no, I don't.

*hic*

Not bad, not bad at all!

I'm going to need one of those cool "I-pod" thingies with the amount of music I listen to now.

Oh, thanks! Knew she wasn't a cupcake... :)

Be sure to put it on Guitar Pony (or Guitar Hero, as how hey say it on Earth), so you could unleash your inner rockpony to this song! :D

Oh, thanks! Knew she wasn't a cupcake... :)

No problem, Rainbow. Anything for a friend. Scootaloo says she can't wait to see you again. Don't tell her I told you this but: Before Scoot went to sleep, she told me you are the closest thing she has to a big sister. :)

It's okay, I guess...but it needs to be about 20% cooler.

And I've been looking all day, why do you think I'm so tired? I even skipped my midday nap. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

@20% cooler, of course you'd say that xD

And @looking all day & skipped midday nap. You better get Twilight to give 'em a good smack if they made you miss that! I've never been a napper myself but if it got to be a regular schedule that would definitely suck.

Do you know the following lyrics? I know they're from some PMV or other but I can't remember which and it's bothering me; "Please won't you listen to me, I only wanted to be, a friend for you to depend on" and I know there's more than that but those are the only lyrics I remember which is the most annoying thing with my memory, I can only remember little bits at a time

Hey! It's not my fault that I was born awesome!

It IS your fault that you brag about it, though.

Anyways, did you notice something... Different about cloudsdale?

Thanks for accepting my apology! Now do you need help with anything?

...I do not understand you at all...

One moment you're doing everything you can to annoy every pony, and the next you are apologizing and volunteering to help with stuff.

what can I say must have a change of heart! Everypony usually has a change of heart!

So how are you today?

I'm doing great! A new ice-cream store opened up in Sugarcube corner, and I'm thinking about getting Twilight one to apologise for losing her book.

Be sure to put it on Guitar Pony (or Guitar Hero, as how hey say it on Earth), so you could unleash your inner rockpony to this song! :D

Is that a game? Can I play it? :wub:

No problem, Rainbow. Anything for a friend. Scootaloo says she can't wait to see you again. Don't tell her I told you this but: Before Scoot went to sleep, she told me you are the closest thing she has to a big sister. :)

D'aww.....I'll get her an ice-cream before she wakes up.

@20% cooler, of course you'd say that xD

And @looking all day & skipped midday nap. You better get Twilight to give 'em a good smack if they made you miss that! I've never been a napper myself but if it got to be a regular schedule that would definitely suck.

Do you know the following lyrics? I know they're from some PMV or other but I can't remember which and it's bothering me; "Please won't you listen to me, I only wanted to be, a friend for you to depend on" and I know there's more than that but those are the only lyrics I remember which is the most annoying thing with my memory, I can only remember little bits at a time

You're asking ME? You're the one who's always here giving me new songs, not the other way around. :P

It IS your fault that you brag about it, though.

Anyways, did you notice something... Different about cloudsdale?

...no? *looks blank*

IYou're asking ME? You're the one who's always here giving me new songs, not the other way around. :P

Lol, good point there. Anyone else recognize them? Now for your question... Hmm, I didn't really come prepared, sorry, no question for now

Well that's good! And awww that's a nice thing to do!

Hey, I'm a cool pony - but my heart is warm. ;)

Yes. Yes you may, RD. :D *gives Rainbow Dash a copy of Guitar Pony and a Guitar Pony accessory for her to play it*

Ooh, totally...awesome! Thanks Jon, I'm going to spend hours playing this game! :wub:

Posted Image

Lol, good point there. Anyone else recognize them? Now for your question... Hmm, I didn't really come prepared, sorry, no question for now

Um...okay then. Moving on...

Rainbow Dash....will you smile for me? Please?

Posted Image

The coolest smile this side of Equestria.

Anytime, RD! Show these players how awesome you are by beating their high scores! :D

Okay, here we go! Rainbow Dash in a flash!

Need help with any more stunts?

I've got the routine down great! But thanks.

So Rainbow Dash, something very interesting happened to me yesterday..

I was walking to the store to pick up a magazine. After I pay for said magazine, it starts to POURING outside. SO I had to walk home in the rain, which resulted in me getting DRENCHED.(PS I don't mind getting wet, bu you see my point.) So guess what happens when I step foot into my room?

It gets all nice and sunny outside! Funny, i know.

So tell me Dash: Was this one of your pranks? I won't be mad if it was, I just want the truth. In fact I found yesterday's event funny.

• Brohoof 1

Ok! just let me know when you need help with any of stunts ok?

Alright. Probably not for a while, though. Don't tell AJ this, but I'm still aching all over from the race we had yesterday. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

So Rainbow Dash, something very interesting happened to me yesterday..

I was walking to the store to pick up a magazine. After I pay for said magazine, it starts to POURING outside. SO I had to walk home in the rain, which resulted in me getting DRENCHED.(PS I don't mind getting wet, bu you see my point.) So guess what happens when I step foot into my room?

It gets all nice and sunny outside! Funny, i know.

So tell me Dash: Was this one of your pranks? I won't be mad if it was, I just want the truth. In fact I found yesterday's event funny.

I..I had nothing to do with it.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

Alright. Probably not for a while, though. Don't tell AJ this, but I'm still aching all over from the race we had yesterday. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

I..I had nothing to do with it.

Posted Image

That pick with the sun and a dark cloud doesn't exactly fill me with confidence in your answer. But I guess I will take your word for it. ;)

That pick with the sun and a dark cloud doesn't exactly fill me with confidence in your answer. But I guess I will take your word for it. ;)

*surprised* You will?

Uh, I mean...yeah! Of course. Heh heh.

Hey Rainbow Dash if you want whenever your not busy maybe we can hangout?

*yawn* I'm free today. Spent the last two days auditioning, so sorry for not responding sooner!