Aureity

*Puts on second pair on sunglasses*

Good job breaking the ice

YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hah, nice one! /)

Have you ever tried or thought about doing something called "taking it easy"?

What's "it easy"? And how can I take it?

*puts on glasses*

That sounds...cool.

YEAHHHHHHH!

...you've got to be kidding me.

Oh, not this again. *sigh*

Er...I don't know. I'm not a techie mare.

That's a good question. Hmm...

I don't know. That's like asking why somepony's good at gardening and somepony can juggle ten balls at once. It just happens.

Fighting is Magic? That sounds kinda violent. :blink:

And thanks!

Kinda like how Pinkie Pie has that "Pinkie Sense"... http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Also, I never thought you would be scared about fighting... Surely, The Amazing, Spectacular Rainbow Dash who is 20% cooler than anypony else isn't scared... Are you?...

Not any more violent than The Expendables.

Also, I was kidding. I'm done messing with you.

For now...

That's cool, but you need to work on your jokes.

Oh, that's fine. How did you come up with 20% Cooler?

When I was still a filly, I was studying the most BORING subject ever in class, math. We were on the percent unit.

So, I grumbled under my breath that school needed to be 20% cooler, and the phrase stuck.

Hey, Dashie why don't you sing as often as the others?

I don't like singing!

Kinda like how Pinkie Pie has that "Pinkie Sense"... http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Also, I never thought you would be scared about fighting... Surely, The Amazing, Spectacular Rainbow Dash who is 20% cooler than anypony else isn't scared... Are you?...

Course not, but I'm not going to beat up my friends for the enjoyment of bronies...

• Brohoof 2

Course not, but I'm not going to beat up my friends for the enjoyment of bronies...

And that's why you are the embodiment of Loyalty, Rainbow Dash. I was only suggesting to use the song for the next Young Flyers competition, but I guess you don't need it since you got the Sonic Rainboom. Anyways, thanks for answering my questions, RD. You totally rock the house! Nobody gets the best of baddies like you! :wub:

Hey Rainbow Dash! Do you need help with anything today?

No, thanks.

Hey Rainbow Dash, how fast do you think Princess Celestia could fly? Possibly faster than you?

Should race her.

*doubtfully* Well, she IS a goddess. But I've never actually seen her fly.

Would be super-cool, though.

And that's why you are the embodiment of Loyalty, Rainbow Dash. I was only suggesting to use the song for the next Young Flyers competition, but I guess you don't need it since you got the Sonic Rainboom. Anyways, thanks for answering my questions, RD. You totally rock the house! Nobody gets the best of baddies like you! :wub:

Yeah, I know, right? The epitome of awesomeness, that's me!

Hi Raibow Dash. Just curious: What is a Pegacuddle?

Posted Image

I can tell you that

Posted Image

Your Royal Highness? You look funny.

......sure? PM me?

Posted Image

Hi Rainbow Dash! How things going with your new friend Rip Tide? ^_^

I don't know where he went...

Hello RB, its been awhile. So tell me, what would you do/say if somepony (be it brony or otherwise) approached you and started acting a fool? You know... saying that they would um you know... put certain things in certain places if you catch my meaning.

Hello RB, its been awhile. So tell me, what would you do/say if somepony (be it brony or otherwise) approached you and started acting a fool? You know... saying that they would um you know... put certain things in certain places if you catch my meaning.

im not a brony

When I was still a filly, I was studying the most BORING subject ever in class, math. We were on the percent unit.

So, I grumbled under my breath that school needed to be 20% cooler, and the phrase stuck.

--

Hmm. To be honest, I didn't expect an answer like that. That's awesome!

--

You tell them Dash! I may be excited for Fighting is Magic, but a game's different than RL. I wouldn't want to see you beating up all your friends just so a few of us could be amused

hello Rainbow Dash, i'm uh...sorta new here and it is AWESOME!!!! talking to you!!!!

anyway, as for my question...well...*clears throat* how did you feel about not listening to Twilight and ignoring her warnings about the Changeling Queen and then finding out she was right the entire time?

Edited by Summer_Breeze