Aureity

Aww RD would you like me to go search for him? It's no problem at all.

Don't bother, the Everfree is a scary place.

I've tried looking at least a dozen times, and I'm not about to give up yet.

Oh I think I can argue that. My Mom built a computer herself using scrap parts from all our other computers, it doesn't even have a good enough video card to play Minecraft and it freezes with just five tabs (I think it was) open

Edit: Forgot my question; What do you think of over-dramatic ponies?

I hate drama. It's the least cool thing I can think of besides playing dress-up.

http://mysticalpha.d...nboom-292111927

I think you lost your shot at the Wonderbolts

Posted Image

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

I'm not scared of the Everfree forest. But if you want i can just keep an eye out.

Well, alright. Just don't go getting yourself into any trouble, or I'll have to save the day!

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

I hate drama. It's the least cool thing I can think of besides playing dress-up.

Then how do you get along with Rarity? She can be quite over dramatic as we've seen...

That isn't meant to sound rude if it does

Hi Rainbow Dash! Remember Rainbow LFA? It's at an alternate dimension of Equestria and wishes for a rematch with you, even though its in Vehiculia. :P

...can't a pony get ANY sleep around here without racing every five seconds?

Then how do you get along with Rarity? She can be quite over dramatic as we've seen...

That isn't meant to sound rude if it does

Ugh...I just ignore all the drama.

Hehe trust me you won't have to save me.

Have fun with all the, um, big monsters and stuff.

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

...can't a pony get ANY sleep around here without racing every five seconds?

Have fun with all the, um, big monsters and stuff.

I would, though Rainbow LFA sent ya this;

"REMATCH IN THE NEAR FUTURE

-RAINBOW LFA"

(edited)

Hey I found Tank! Turns out he was bing held captive by some monster thing and it was about to gobble up Tank! Fortunetly I got their in the nick of time. I battled to the creature to save Tank. Anyway I am waiting near the Ponyville hospital. Tank was quite scared but I told him, 'Don't worry, mama Dashie is gonna come get you soon." He can't wait to see you again. :)

He is so HAPPY. Still a little scared from almost being eaten, but happy.

Edited by JesstroidPrime

rr5p9f.jpg

I would, though Rainbow LFA sent ya this;

"REMATCH IN THE NEAR FUTURE

-RAINBOW LFA"

Cool story, car.

Hey I found Tank! Turns out he was bing held captive by some monster thing and it was about to gobble up Tank! Fortunetly I got their in the nick of time. I battled to the creature to save Tank. Anyway I am waiting near the Ponyville hospital. Tank was quite scared but I told him, 'Don't worry, mama Dashie is gonna come get you soon." He can't wait to see you again. :)

He is so HAPPY. Still a little scared from almost being eaten, but happy.

Wha....where'd you find him? :blink:

And thanks so much, you're awesome! :wub:

• Brohoof 2

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

You are most certainly welcome, Ranbow :D. Honestly, If I recall correctly it was in some cave. Basically some weird monster was about to eat him when I stepped in and totally stopped the beast. Then I picked up Tank and I brought him to the vet to make sure tere wasn't anything wrong with him. I am happy to report to you that he is perfectly fine, we await for you at the vet. He really misses you and he can't wait to see him again. He really misses his 'Mama Dashie" :).

Again you are most welcome. And question...did anyone tell you how awesome you are?

• Brohoof 1

rr5p9f.jpg

Love and Tolerance. Brohoof for bronyness (or sishoof and pegasisterness if you prefer)

Sorry, I can't think of a question for you...

*as Big Macintosh* E'yup.

Whaddya think of my Big Mac impression? :P

Ehhh...it needs to be about 20% cooler.

You are most certainly welcome, Ranbow :D. Honestly, If I recall correctly it was in some cave. Basically some weird monster was about to eat him when I stepped in and totally stopped the beast. Then I picked up Tank and I brought him to the vet to make sure tere wasn't anything wrong with him. I am happy to report to you that he is perfectly fine, we await for you at the vet. He really misses you and he can't wait to see him again. He really misses his 'Mama Dashie" :).

Again you are most welcome. And question...did anyone tell you how awesome you are?

Only a million times. B)

Love and Tolerance. Brohoof for bronyness (or sishoof and pegasisterness if you prefer)

Sorry, I can't think of a question for you...

Posted Image

What is something that would make you extremely angry? Like, REALLY extremely angry?

Getting rocks thrown at me.

• Brohoof 1

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

Ehhh...it needs to be about 20% cooler.

Only a million times. B)

Posted Image

Getting rocks thrown at me.

Heh. Thanks, RD. Since I still got a sore throat (even though its mild, in which its still there for a MONTH, what the hay?!), I still do my best, however. *brohoof*

Is this rock throwing discussion still going on..? So Rainbow... um...what would you say to helping out a friend who needs a house to hide a few bags of weed until 3 AM..?

• Brohoof 1

6Cbrv.gif

Brushing your hair is for people who care and someone who cares is not I, I'll jump off a bridge and then fill up your fridge,
and best pony is Fluttershy.

Her face is still blushing and she is still eating the pasta.

"on the internet;everyone are strong"- Guy on Youtube.

Heh. Thanks, RD. Since I still got a sore throat (even though its mild, in which its still there for a MONTH, what the hay?!), I still do my best, however. *brohoof*

Ugh, sore throats are uncool.

Have some of this syrupy medicine and see if it becomes better.

Posted Image

Something that hasn't happened already.

Getting...bigger rocks thrown at me? :huh:

RED Scout: ''Um... I don't even know where to start with you. I mean, do you even know who you're talkin' to?''

Posted Image

Yeah, I do. *ka-klick*

Is this rock throwing discussion still going on..? So Rainbow... um...what would you say to helping out a friend who needs a house to hide a few bags of weed until 3 AM..?

Whoa. I am NOT a drug dealer!

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

Ugh, sore throats are uncool.

Have some of this syrupy medicine and see if it becomes better.

Getting...bigger rocks thrown at me? :huh:

Posted Image

Yeah, I do. *ka-klick*

Whoa. I am NOT a drug dealer!

I'll see if I can convince my parents to buy it, 'cause I don't have any right now. :(

I'll see if I can convince my parents to buy it, 'cause I don't have any right now. :(

C'mon, ya gotta take charge of your life once in a while!

Thanks for the brohoof!

What do you think of RPGs? (Role Playing Games)

They're okay, I guess. Twilight's really into them.

Something not related to rocks or throwing... Not anything that involves physical harm to you.

Getting rocks...thrown at my friends?

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>