Aureity

Maybe he's in Cloudsdale just snoozing away?

Or he could be trying to see the Wonderbolts show?

Sheesh, he's lazier than I am.

And nah, the Wonderbolts don't perform today. I've got their performance schedule completely memorized!

Hello RB, its been awhile. So tell me, what would you do/say if somepony (be it brony or otherwise) approached you and started acting a fool? You know... saying that they would um you know... put certain things in certain places if you catch my meaning.

*scartches mane* Err...what?

Sorry, but what might seem obvious to you bronies, us ponies have no clue about. What're ya talking about?

Aww...may I have a Pegacuddle? Please Dashie?

Okay, fine. But you better not tell anyone or my fan club'lll be lining up around the block.

Hmm. To be honest, I didn't expect an answer like that. That's awesome!

--

You tell them Dash! I may be excited for Fighting is Magic, but a game's different than RL. I wouldn't want to see you beating up all your friends just so a few of us could be amused

*shrug* I've been watching a few of your brony newssites, and there are actually a lot of cool games you guys are making.

Dashie wanna hug?

Posted Image

I'm, er...good, thanks...

Your Royal Highness.

hello Rainbow Dash, i'm uh...sorta new here and it is AWESOME!!!! talking to you!!!!

anyway, as for my question...well...*clears throat* how did you feel about not listening to Twilight and ignoring her warnings about the Changeling Queen and then finding out she was right the entire time?

Pfft, that was a lucky guess. It won't happen again, I'm sure.

And even if it does, I'll be ready to kick some changeling flank!

um....Rainbow...you do know that after you all left the room Twilight cryed a bit because of the way you, Pinkie, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Shining Armor, and Princess Celestia left, right? also...did you apologise to her? cause you have to admit it that would be kind of hurtful you know

*shrug* I've been watching a few of your brony newssites, and there are actually a lot of cool games you guys are making

Only ones I'm currently following are Legends of Equestira and Fighting is Magic, do you know of others?

Hmm I see. Well, if you see him, tell him about the Wonderbolts. I have a feeling that he's never heard of it before. :P

'kay. Maybe after my own nap. *yawn*

um....Rainbow...you do know that after you all left the room Twilight cryed a bit because of the way you, Pinkie, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Shining Armor, and Princess Celestia left, right? also...did you apologise to her? cause you have to admit it that would be kind of hurtful you know

Well, uh...I said sorry. Does that count?

I won't! Thank you Dash! :)(gets a Pegacuddle from RD)

Yeah, no problem. :)

Only ones I'm currently following are Legends of Equestira and Fighting is Magic, do you know of others?

No, but Twilight's really looking forward to the dorky little "My Little Investigations" or whatever it's called.

What's your favorite fighter aircraft? Mine's the F/A-18 Hornet.

Fighter...aircraft?

Huh?

No, but Twilight's really looking forward to the dorky little "My Little Investigations" or whatever it's called.

Fighter...aircraft?

Huh?

*whispers to Rainbow Dash, implying that it's a flying machine and that the fighter aircraft claims to be a lot faster than her*

Fighter...aircraft?

Huh?

This is an example of a fighter aircraft:

Posted Image

*whispers to Rainbow Dash, implying that it's a flying machine and that the fighter aircraft claims to be a lot faster than her*

Machines...can talk? That's just weird.

Rainbow...do you think I am cool?

You or the alien spacesuit guy?

Ehh, you're both cool. :)

yes it does :3 btw, out of curiousity what was your first reaction/thought when you saw Pinkie lead the Parasprites out of Ponyville with all her instruments?

What the buck?

This is an example of a fighter aircraft:

Posted Image

Whoa, neat! And it can talk???

hello i just wanted to ask that have you ever wanted to be a royal guard. cause let me tell you im a lieutenant of the rg and it may be something your into

You mean the guys that sit all day with pointy spears, standing like statues? No way!

What the buck?

You mean the guys that sit all day with pointy spears, standing like statues? No way!

You know what's even weirder?

Thanks. Btw that alien spacesuit guy is Ultraman, a giant alien super hero from the Nebula M78. He, as well as other members of his race, police the galaxy to combat giant monsters and such....

Yes, I am such a nerd I know..

I forgot about that one, I think I actually have it downloaded

Do you think you're as excited as all the bronies for S3?

Edited by ZomBrony

Hey Rainbow Dash!

I'm not a very cool person myself, so I was wondering if you could give a few pointers to a creepy and weird pony like myself, on how I can still be myself, and well liked by other ponies.

I know you said Rainbow Dash though but I just want to say that as a friend I like ya!
  • Brohoof 1

What the buck?

If you count this as talking, then yes. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFN8NFUEhd8

Hey Rainbow Dash!

I'm not a very cool person myself, so I was wondering if you could give a few pointers to a creepy and weird pony like myself, on how I can still be myself, and well liked by other ponies.

if you need you need a friend! I'll be glad to be your friend!