Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will Starlight Glimmer do in Season 6?

cybershocker455

While her reformation could've been done better, I think she has a lot of potential for her character to go in S6.

Personally, I would like to see her reunite to with Sunburst, have him learn all about the horrible things she has done, have Sunburst reject her, and have the Mane 6 guide her into being a better friend. I think that would be an interesting direction they could go with.

Seems kinda dark, not to mention she hasn't actually done anything horrible. Misguided certainly, but if the equality village forgave her, whom she actually harmed {sort of, and temporarily} why wouldn't her childhood friend?

Personally, with her name and magical power, I half-expect her to become Luna's star pupil or something.

• Brohoof 1

Season 6 premier. Starlight glimmer accompanies the mane six on a mission of some type to stop a villain or save equestria, feels uneasy and out of place due to being a new addition and ex villain, the episode ends with her being shilled by saving the day and the map gives her a Throne.

3 slice of life episodes, including a map episode. One of these is about her reuniting with sunburst.

Finale has her still feeling out of place, Episode shillers her HARD, she gets an EOH and the other 6 get worfed hardcore by the villain, she takes all the powers of the EOH into herself, becomes an alicorn, saves the day, and then we end the episode with her as asking twilight to teach her what's expected of her and how to act as a princess. There will probably be a toy set plug at some point in this episode.

• Brohoof 2

She has to go now. Her planet needs her.  *Note: Starlight Glimmer died on the way back to her home planet*

Okay now I've made this clear but I do not want her to be a Mane character.  I guess is that she'll be very much like Discord was in season 4, though with Twilight Sparkle levels of prominence in them (ie she'll get all the attention in them).  

Now the way I'd do it is have the premier of season 6 be focused on a new enemy (in my head an army so they aren't a one and done antagonist) and as a subplot have Starlight feel really out of place in the group.  At the end of the episode she realizes that while the Mane 6 are her friends and she thanks them for all their help, she decides to go out and find her own path (maybe find Sunburst), and then only comes around only as much as Discord does. As for the finale, I'd then have her cameo with her own group getting completely owned by the new threat just to prove how serious they are. 

3 slice of life episodes, including a map episode. One of these is about her reuniting with sunburst.

Being a little conservative there. More like 9.

Being a little conservative there. More like 9.

Plus the 2017 movie :P XD

On that note, I do wonder if they expect she'll sell well toywise. I'm not even sure if sunset shimmer is selling well as far as toys go. (I barely see any sunset toys stocked at Toys R Us in the EQG section, and she's had pretty much an entire movie dedicated to her), so that's a bad precedent for starlight as a sunset clone.

Hasbro execs tend to control things at the end of the day after all and sales talk.

She has a rather friendless background, and the season 5 finale "gave" her 6 new friends, so she'll probably be taking Twilight's old job.

Season 6 premier. Starlight glimmer accompanies the mane six on a mission of some type to stop a villain or save equestria, feels uneasy and out of place due to being a new addition and ex villain, the episode ends with her being shilled by saving the day and the map gives her a Throne.

Finale has her still feeling out of place, Episode shillers her HARD, she gets an EOH and the other 6 get worfed hardcore by the villain, she takes all the powers of the EOH into herself, becomes an alicorn, saves the day, and then we end the episode with her as asking twilight to teach her what's expected of her and how to act as a princess. There will probably be a toy set plug at some point in this episode.

Or she'll take Twilight's role in this regard.

• Brohoof 1

If you ask me, it is still too soon to tell what we'll see from her.

I like to think that she will be a the 7th addition to the main cast.